[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wisconsin company holds 'chip party' to microchip workers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 15

Testing the Mark of the Beast has begun:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/wisconsin-company-holds-chip-party-210150926.html
>>
This sort of thing, plus the (((push for a single electronic currency))) and the all-pervasive spying on the internet, pretty much guarantees the end-goal is to create a world where having illegal opinions will pinpoint exactly where you are in the world, what your name and information is, and prevent you from buying food or any other product while awaiting arrest and internment in tolerance camp.
>>
>>135876101
Remember to archive
http://archive.fo/ZjlM3
>>
>>135876101
Is the guy doing it a tattoo artist?
>>
>>135876319
"No human is illegal," but opinions can be illegal? Fuck these cunts to the utmost degree
>>
http://www.chicagotribune.com/bluesky/technology/ct-wisconsin-company-microchips-workers-20170801-story.html

>But Noelle Chesley, an associate professor of sociology at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, said she thinks implanting microchips into employees — and all people — is the wave of the future.
>>
>work for a US subsidiary of a german company
>They will never chip us because the inevitable comparisons to tagging/the holocaust
feels good man
>>
>>135877074
that's funny because I on the other hand think that killing people and eating them will be the wave of the future
>>
>>135876591
Yes. Ask Europe for details.
>>
>>135877128
>implying the elite dont mind being hypocrites when it suits them.

they will offer you some kind paltry incentive and then you will be voluntold to do it.
>>
Laputan machine.
>>
>>135876101
Transdermal microchips, biotic implants, neurological to artificial connectivity, and all sorts of "transhumanistic" technologies are no more the mark of the beast than an debit card. The mark will be all those an more, but will require, when you take the mark, a professed allegiance to the Anti-Christ Empire, and the declared rejection of Jesus as your King and Savior.
Don't worry about the Mark of the Beast, worry about rejecting Jesus today.
>>
>>135877963
They'll start decreasing the amount of services you can get without a chip. I find this kind of shit insanely pervasive and dangerous. No government or organization should be allowed to know exactly where I am at all times.
>>
Nothing more trendy than officially getting the mark of Satan injected into your natural body
>>
>>135878649
except cutting off the tip of your natural penis?
>>
>>135876319
Geolocation requires battery to operate and these people are not inputting any personal data. The technology on these things is seriously unimpressive, you paranoid people need to chill out.
>>
>>135878912
It isn't hard to have them activate by the EM waves in the environment and then relay to your cell phone or wifi.
>>
>>135878912
you can check the chip with your phone. let that sink in for a second
>>
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/rfid-chip-human-trafficking/
>>
>>135879187
>>135879082
A very important point, your phone is already a much better geolocation device than this glorified NFC chip will ever be.
>>
>>135881712
It's the start to things to come. Soon brain chips will happen. Then they'll be connecting employment, government, your brain, and you'll be wishing you had that little shit chip in your hand.
>>
>He doesn't put his phone in a Faraday Cage at any point he doesn't absolutely need to use it
>he doesn't have his laptop's webcam smashed and has a mic attached to his computer
>He owns a TV made after 2006
>He complains about putting a chip in his body
>>
>>135881851
So, like your phone?
>Soon brain chips will happen
Not anytime soon, no
>>
>>135882329
oh, my phone, you mean that thing I can turn off, throw away or leave at home when I go out? That thing? Yeah, that really isn't analogous with a chip literally implanted into your body you fucking stupid fat cunt
>>
>>135876101
of course: still no ID for voting
illegals get more benefits
out of work illegals have the disposable income of someone making $80k a year
anyway, and makers will get chipped and "wow I can wave my hand over my arduino and make my $200 android phone change screensaver hahahaha woooow woooooow more immigrants please woooow"
fucking niggers
>>
>>135877074
This might be one of the outcomes of immigration, they are pushing it to the edge to collapse until they can mandate microchipping
the fucking zionists want this
stupid niggers
How many years until kids are being told in schools that chipping is good?
>>
File: future_we_chose3.jpg (2MB, 2048x1364px) Image search: [Google]
future_we_chose3.jpg
2MB, 2048x1364px
>>135876101
Anyone dumb enough to let some tattoo laden hipster faggot pierce them deserves it

>>135883701
>How many years until kids are being told in schools that chipping is good?
By 2020
>>
>>135881887
Pretty much this, if anything the phones are the mark of the beast because people are actually worshipping those
>>
File: 1501645984070.jpg (60KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501645984070.jpg
60KB, 700x500px
>>
>>135884068
>It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads

Wrong.
>>
>>135881712
I lose my phone all the time. It's only where I'm at like 1/2 of the time or less.
>>
>>135882653
So don't get the chip, idiot.
>>
>>135878342
>rejectin jewish overlords
>bad

>POL
>>
>>135877608
Probably more accurate.
>>
>>135884443
>right hand
Look at phone users.
>>
>>135884660
At some point it will be somewhat required. Just look at credit cards. Many places dont use cash anymore
>>
>>135877608
I encourage this much more than orwellian nightmare dystopias.
>>
Does it have to be in the left hand... really?
>>
>>135878912
Good goy of the year award nominee
>>
>>135884660
>Implying you will have a choice in the near future
You naive people used to be funny, but now it's getting dangerous.
>>
>>135884068
>people are actually worshipping those
>>135885000
The beast will be a politician, forcing people to get the mark or be killed. I don't see a cellphone forcing people to worship it or die.
>>
File: download.png (2KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2KB, 225x225px
Isn't Amazon announced they gonna chip their employees too?
>>
>implying there is anything wrong with transhumanism
>implying most of us won't embrace tech implants and upgrades to our biological selves

this is future and if you basement dwelling sperglords won't accept it then good riddance to your inferior ass
>>
>>135885297
No, the cellphone is just conditioning you to accept the mark with not much resistance so the beast has to deal with less kills/unrest.
>>
>>135878912
you're technologically illiterate. And and a dumbass, because you talk on subjects you have no idea about. Creating a chip that would contain an unique ID, which then could be picked up by a nearby scanner is piss easy and not technologically complicated at all. It doesn't have to be actively powered.
>>
>>135876101
This image alone is worth more than a small loan of a million words.
>>
>>135885407
>I need tech implants so I can be superior
For now you can just be quiet before someone curb stomps you, faggot.
>>
File: 1481140613906.jpg (78KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1481140613906.jpg
78KB, 600x450px
>>135876101
I have just the solution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FEWrnPHFPw
>>
>>135885418
But it's not the actual mark of the beast. Another post claimed the cellphone was the mark because people supposedly worship it.
>>
>>135885735
I'd like to see someone try.
Most of you faggots are jobless virgins.

kys suominigger
it's not about feeling superior, it's about preventing death from organ failure and extending life expectancy. It's about pushing the limits of technology and human capability, it's about shedding away your biological weaknesses and advancing as a species
>>
>>135885828
Does not matter. Getting it at all is symbolic of you spitting in God's face. Even if you remove it, you will not be forgiven.

>"If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name." Revelation 14:9-11
>>
>>135885837
>But it's not the actual mark of the beast.
I did not say it is.

>because people supposedly worship it.
Supposedly? I don't know how it works in America but here in Finland most people are on their phones almost constantly. Friends meet in coffee shops to sit around and check their phones. I once saw a group of 15 people at the square all staring at their phones. They cannot live without their iPhones, something that a decade ago wasn't even a thing. That's pretty worrisome and worship tier. Not a mark of the beast, but a transitioning tool.
>>
File: fat jew.jpg (80KB, 680x869px) Image search: [Google]
fat jew.jpg
80KB, 680x869px
>>135886154
Oh believe me, I'm not getting a microchip. I'll kill myself before I let anyone do that to me.
>>
File: 135135135.jpg (132KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
135135135.jpg
132KB, 1920x1080px
>>135885945
>Most of you faggots are jobless virgins.
You only need to get curb stomped by one person to shut the fuck up for good, not the entirety of /pol/. So like I said be quiet.

>advancing as a species
>importing tech in the species
That's not how you advance as a species. That's how you advance technologically. You become weaker when you substitute what constitutes your 'species' (organs and shit) with other materials. Did the pharmaceutical intervention teach you nothing? Boosted the 'life expectancy' stats so dumbasses like you can be fooled (and more money for them) and as a result most humans are faggots with allergies and shit that can't survive without meds. Natural selection completely halted. Stop fapping with sci-fi movies and wake the fuck up.
>>
>>135882653
>thinks he can turn off his phone
>>
>>135878722

Not my choice or any infants choice.
>>
>>135876319
What's the push for a single electronic currency?
Right now it seems like we have a ton of options of decentralized currencies
>>
>>135886264
>I did not say it is.
I know this, hence why I said:
>>135885837
>Another post claimed the cellphone was the mark
I never said it was YOUR post
>>
File: 1470003206143.jpg (14KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1470003206143.jpg
14KB, 238x192px
>>135885474
once again, NFC chips aren't at all impressive. I understand these things because I work at a tech company and so do these people getting their shit implanted, you keyboard retards on /pol/ underestimate people with your end-of-the-world alarmism.
>>
>>135887511
You started your comment with a 'But' which implies you will follow up with something I said that you disagree with. Except your follow up is something I never said.

Do you want to comment on the rest of my reply or shall we dance around semantics now?
>>
What is even the point of these chips? Your smartphone can do everything the chip does and much more and you're carrying it around with you anyway. It's like carrying around a piece of flint when you already have a lighter. Completely redundant. The only difference is that a chip would be somewhat harder to misplace or remove.
>>
>>135876557
they are good with implants and they'll do anything for money, so why not?
>>
>>135887676
>I'm a kike doing kikery trust me there's nothing to worry about goys.

Ok anon :DDD
>>
>>135885072
>>135885294
How is it required lmao just don't show up at the clinic/tatoo parlor. Do you need facebook on your arm so bad that you have to have it implanted on you?
>>
They are doing R&D for their own product. Seems like a decent plan to me.
>>
>>135887705
Worship is a strong term. Phones are a throwaway item. How many cellphones have you gone through? How many people break their phone only to just quickly buy a new one? Seems if they loved their phones as much as you say, they'd be more careful and concerned about them. They are just another object in our throwaway society.
>>
>>135887915
>lmao
Yea, you are retarded. No point arguing further.
>>
>>135888051
>Worship is a strong term.
It is
>Phones are a throwaway item.
In theory. Yet I can't think of 2 people who threw theirs away.
>How many cellphones have you gone through?
3. I'm a bit old.
>How many people break their phone only to just quickly buy a new one?
>they'd be more careful and concerned about them.
You misunderstood, you don't worship ''the specific device you currently have'', you worship the idea of having a phone. Hence why they immediately rush to get a new one, might something happen to the old.
>>
>>135888057
I'm sorry you lost the argument, mongolian retard. Maybe try carrying cash with you instead of imagining a Deus Ex future that could only come true in China. Now get back to your phone games, your kike overlords haven't heard from you in a few minutes now.
>>
File: 1501178600715.png (375KB, 975x579px) Image search: [Google]
1501178600715.png
375KB, 975x579px
>mfw i thought the christfags were justing being christfags
>mfw the mark is real
>mfw it's happening
>mfw i didn't listen

Deus Vult, brothers.
>>
>>135888253
>HA HA YOU LOST THE ARGUMENT
>LMAO
Continue confirming what a retard you are.
>>
File: 1500606749426.png (163KB, 303x566px) Image search: [Google]
1500606749426.png
163KB, 303x566px
>>135877074
>implanting microchips into employees — and all people — is the wave of the future.
Cancer is so trendy
>>
>>135876101
>bible predicts the mark of the beast and globalism and one world government
>there are still atheists on /pol/

blinded idiots.
>>
>>135877074
Lol, still doesn't want an ID to vote, but wants microchipping.
>>
>>135887676
it's just testing the waters, you idiot. What's so hard to understand?
>>
>>135888250
Point going to my original statement. That being:
>>135885297
>The beast will be a politician, forcing people to get the mark or be killed
Not:
>>135884068
>if anything the phones are the mark of the beast because people are actually worshipping those
>>
>>135878912
That's how these things always start, and the people pointing out the obvious concerns are always dismissed with a bullshit "muh slippery slope" argument.

>People create RFID chips for merchandise
>Couldn't this one day be used to infringe on the rights of citizens?
>Don't be ridiculous, slippery slope fag, this is just so shop owners can track merchandise and keep people form shoplifting. You don't hate shop owners, do you?

>People start putting RFID chips in pets
>Don't be ridiculous, slippery slope fag, this is just so people can find their lost pets. You don't hate animals, do you?

>Companies start telling employees to accept RFID chips
>Don't be ridiculous, slippery slope fag, this is just so employers can ensure faster, better care for sick and injured employees. You don't want to deny medical aid to workers, do you?

>People start putting RFID chips in their children
>Don't be ridiculous, slippery slope fag, this is just so people can keep track of their children. You don't hate children, do you?

>Government starts mandating RFID chips
>Isn't this infringing on the rights of citizens?
>Don't be ridiculous, slippery slope fag, the government recognizes the convenience of storing all our personal, financial, and medical information on a scannable chip. It's progress. You don't hate progress, do you?
>>
>>135876101
>His face when he thought he was going to a potato chip party
>>
why can't they just wear a ring or have a card on a lanyard?
>>
>>135883902
Creepy pic, saved. This is the Jewish dream beeing able to walk freely as everyone covers their eyes. I'm surprised he doesn't rape a child right there
>>
>>135889497
I can read IDs. I know what you said, I agree with what the beast will be, my argument however is on the purpose of phones. They have a way more prominent role than some of you think.
>>
>>135889671
The slippery slope being a fallacy is the biggest fallacy there is.
>>
>>135876101
Vexcor did this.
>>
>>135889779
you can give that back when you quit, with a microchip they know which company you left them for and can send corporate assassins to kill you
>>
>>135890041
It's only a fallacy if you can't readily cite examples of the slipperly slope to establish a pattern.
>>
>>135889671
>Companies start telling employees to accept RFID chips
Pretty sure that'd be grounds for class action lawsuit, and it does nothing a card or a lanyard wouldn't do so I guess that's the end of the slope. I hate having to defend these retards who put identifying chips in their skin, but the "le mark of le beast" fags are just as bad.

Bottom line is you can't see the future and neither can I, but /pol/ loves underestimating people and thinking they have superpowers and can see into the future when they don't even understand how basic NFC technology is.
>>
You've been marked for a long time now. And you were the ones who chose it.

I'm talking about always carrying (((smartphones))) that read all your data and transmit your location with non removable batteries.
>>
>>135890338
The chips are "voluntary" in the same sense that retarded work functions are "voluntary" - you're not technically forced to participate, but they'll use it as evidence that you're not a team player or not as committed to the company or whatever bullshit when it comes time to look at people for layoffs.
>>
>>135886910
give me your address suominigger
I'll book a flight tonight and curb stomp your faggot teeth in
>>
>>135876557
>Urist McBiomedicalscientist has entered a strange mood
>>
>>135876101
If that actually is the mark of the beast, all I can say is I'm glad this world is finally in the last hours.
>>
>>135890041
For sure. For decades the right was mocked for claiming that gay rights would be the start of the descent down the slippery slope. Now we have tranny rights being shoved in our faces every single day and Canada has legalized bestiality. And the first rumblings of pedo rights are already bubbling up in the media.
>>
>>135889671
pets under the law are basically considered property. comparing merchandise (property) and pets (property) to tagging adult employees of companies or children is different.

the company that is offering RFID chips to their employees sells solutions for vending machines including NFC payment, this is to get the name of their company in the papers.

americans don't even trust credit cards with RFID in them and rejected paypass/paywave, now virtually no credit cards in the US have inbuilt contactless chips.
>>
>>135887266
Well look at the Euro, which replaced the currencies of NINETEEN different countries with a single currency.

The French Franc, the Deutsche Mark, the Italian Lira, the Greek Drachma, the Dutch Guilder, the Spanish Peseta... all gone.

I used many of those currencies as a child, going to those countries. Now they're all replaced by the Euro.
>>
>>135890099
Nobody gets the reference :(
>>
>>135893357
Unique national culture is the enemy.
>>
>>135876101
>his face when not getting chipped by a professional looking person but by someone who likes like they got dragged out from the nearest cuckold gay tattoo parlour
>>
File: 1501464377811.png (708KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501464377811.png
708KB, 640x640px
>>135878342
>2015+2
>having imaginary friends
>>
What does the chip do?
>>
>>135876101
Lemmings. Thankfully we have laws against making this compulsory. For now.
>>
>>135876411
When did Fin bro go Dues Vult?
>>
>>135894183
slowly leeches brain-damaging heavy metals into your blood.
>>
>>135876101

Look at that fat cuck in the photo thinking he's brave for doing something like this. I bet he has so much estrogen running through him from his fat cells and unfiltered water he loves nigger dicks fucking his gf (because he could never marry and systematically oppress a woman through the institution of marriage). Look at that faggots expression his face; blank, dead eyes starring off into the distance of self-satisfaction. He's getting so high off this masturbatory sense of inflated "futuristic" rightiousness he thinks hes doing the correct thing and making a difference. Yeah, I'm sure the higher ups at his corporation will surely notice his devotion to the company and reward him with 0.50 extra shekels in his weekly account and maybe even pay for his parking spot, that the company owns and charges him for, for a month tops. I mean Jesus, just look at his man tits. This man is the height of Atheist Western Civilization. You get one chance at life and nothing else according to an atheist, yet this is how he choose to live it? top fucking kek mates.

He's ginger too so automatically has no soul anyway. Notice the guy giving him the chip also is a souless ginger....
>>
>>135876101
fuck me. if the predictions keep coming true I'm going to have to start believing in Reptilians. ALL and I mean every one of the predictions the Illuminati conspiracy theory stated are coming true. two that come to mind are the reducing of fertility rates in first world countries through additives in water or food, the other this mark of the beast used for buying and selling goods. I mean the details are just too accurate. you have to believe now. the signs are there. I feel like a fucking asshole standing on a soapbox with a sign but this is just too coincidental. also look at that subhuman piece of garbage doing the procedures. they couldnt even hire a fucking doctor and used a tattoo artist.
>>
>>135877128
This. Also, as an IT admin for a german defence company I can guarantee that a chip will never be as practical as double/full authentication.
Even with those, you can't imagine how many hours (and money) are wasted by a sore throat or a cut finger when it comes to unlocking workstations.
So now imagine a chip you'd have to replace. Surgery costs + recover time = lots of money lost.
>>
>>135897838
if this becomes mandatory for all criminals will just start chpping peoples hands off instead of stealing their wallets. did they ever think of that?
>>
>>135898312
come to think of it you could use this excuse to put some sort of tamper proof system that drugs the user and contacts the police if the bio-signs arent aligned or something like that.
>>
>>135876101
>don't go to chip party
wow that was tough
>>
>>135899520
>get fired for not being a team player
>>
>>135899520
its obviously voluntary now but you know thats not the endgame. they know people wont do this voluntarily. it physically hurts much more than a flue shot or anything like that. it will be sore for at least a week and for what? something thats the equivalent of a card in your wallet. I think they are just trying it out to see if people are lazy enough to go through all that so they dont have to pull their wallets out to pay.
>>
Oh, you crazy conspiracy theorists!
>>
>>135878912
not only that, but you're totally missing the point;

if theres RECEIVERS everywhere of note, and you're detected by chip every time you pass a sensor, then you ARE putting out your location whereever you go.
Where you go IS personal data, ar-tard.
>>
>>135885474
>you're technologically illiterate
no u
if it's passive (as you say) then the "nearby" scanner either needs to be very nearby, or using absolutely huge amounts of energy, putting out a lot of radiation
>>
>>135876101
The robotistocracy will not be stopped. If people can't accept a chip they won't accept integration into the machine. People must realise the future is robotic/cybernetic. If man denies this he will perish from the universe forever.
>>
>>135876101
What happens if they hold a magnet?
>>
>>135901297
for what purpose? oh thats right so the elite can kill off everyone and let the robots do the work based on the lie of overpopulation. we arent even close to being overpopulated. we have much more time before the resources are stripped.
>>
>>135894492
>Fin
>Not even Finn
He is fucking norwegian you retard
>>
>>135876101
Look at the fucking degenerate administering the chip and the damned beta signing up to get tracked by Uncle Sam. We are Nietzsche's Last Men.

If they came near me with that, I'd wrest it away and shove it up that neck tattooed faggot useful idiot's dickhole.
>>
The Unabomber was a prophet. "Conservatives" who worship technology that outstrips man's capacity to acclimate to change conserve nothing.
>>
>>135901644
>we have much more time before the resources are stripped.
It's not like those resources are leaving the planet forever either. All we'd need to do once we're running low on certain metals is to start stripmining thousands of landfills.

>>135905911
This. The very idea of "progress" is a lie. 20,000 years ago, if you needed to eat, you got your spear/net/fishing pole/snares and caught something. Nowadays, you need to work so many hours, usually for someone else, just to pay for food that's half synthetic. And then a government comes along and takes a huge chunk out of what you made working for that other person.

Honest question: Does any man actually think that they live a more fulfilling life today than their ancient ancestors?
>>
File: 1500328979556.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1500328979556.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
So satan is coming to my state?

I will not go down silently, brothers.
>>
>>135878912
>nothing to see here, goyim
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>135876101

Trans-humanism is where the Future is being guided/pushed towards. Man as Machine and/or Man being removed by Machine.

[Talked about it in many of threads: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge%20Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/]

Populations are being conditioned to welcome it(Notice how much it's pushed and/or made cool in Media) & Company's/Governments have some investments into these projects since they can be used to Control the Public.
>>
>>135909325
Agreed, Anon5. They've been pushing Scientism as a replacement for religion.If you haven't already, read That Hideous Strength by Lewis.
>>
>>135909325
Frank stating the obvious.
>>
>>135901070
not at all. Are anti theft shopping gates frying you when you come through them?
>>
>>135878342
There are places in my city that don't accept cash, and are credit only businesses

My IP shows Wisconsin right now because I'm at a conference but I'm from California
>>
>>135888253
>accusing others of being like puppets
>shilling this hard for implanting chips in your body
>just use cash lmao, oh some places don't accept cash and more won't accept it in the future? Lmao you lost the argument anyways lmao
If Jews weren't so cheap, I'm sure their JIDF posters would do a better job than you are doing right now
>>
File: 1495648462935.jpg (209KB, 1085x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1495648462935.jpg
209KB, 1085x1217px
>>135909325
>want to go full cyborg and become greater than human
>jews are just going to use it to enslave people
every fucking time
>>
>>135876101
(((((((((((((wisconsin)))))))))))
Racine is the ROOT to the entire system of Pizzagate and Global Criminal Corruption, and they meet in secret to discuss their real agenda - Total Global Enslavement. Agenda 2030 is already in progress, and Sustainability is the key. Everything that has happened has only reinforced what we know to be True, and it is undeniable for anyone who actually looks into the Truth about Racine.

Since those who know the real truth have exposed what is going on in Racine, an alarming number of corrupt officials have resigned without any major media asking any questions. The corrupt criminal District Attorney, the corrupt city attorney, the corrupt city administrator who was the cousin of the mayor without any college degree, the city administrator before him who tried to commit suicide, the corrupt county executive who got a job to push a corrupt deal through the chamber of commerce then a promotion to a position at SC Johnson, corrupt city council members, and even people tied to the zoo who were involved in bid rigging and racketeering.

https://voat.co/v/pizz ag ate/2020786
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.