[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Immigration in a proper* United States

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5625.jpg (21KB, 236x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5625.jpg
21KB, 236x342px
Would open immigration to the US be functional if the US was a model state of individualist-minarchism, but with a strong police/military force that would physically remove leeches, degenerates, and leftists?

Sure nowadays most immigrants are Nigs, Spics, or Musselmen trying to cash in on the welfare state, erode the culture, fuck white sluts, etc; but if such a paradise did exist, where people had to work hard and family-build, and had a society that supported that individualistic growth, then only salt-of-the-earth, hard working honest type folks would want to immigrate there.

If you cant pull your own weight or are a degenerate, then you should be physically removed at Ellis/Angel island and the other new immigration centers set up in america, most likely in New Orleans and somewhere along the Mexican border. Any illegal immigrants who do not go through the vetting process at the aforementioned facilities will be physically removed. If our cannot afford to live, and have no one to take care of you, then you will not live. It would be harsh, but America should not be a fruit basket for the filth of the world to pluck freely from. On the other hand though, you could be the blackest nigger in Africa, but if you wanted to build yourself from the bottom up, and succeed by your own innovation and determination, then I have no problem calling you my countryman.

What would be ideal immigrant-vetting tests and qualifications, /pol/?
>>
1. Are you European?
2. IQ test
3. Physical health
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.