[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Internet = Anti-Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: fucktheinternet.jpg (4KB, 97x96px) Image search: [Google]
fucktheinternet.jpg
4KB, 97x96px
Why is the entire internet anti-Trump? Other than this site, I have not seen one Trump supporter. Everyone on the Internet is a meat puppet normie who gets a hard-on from DemoCUNTS. I seriously wish I could reach through my computer screen and strangle them.
>>
>>135869583
Jews.
>>
jews
>>
>>135869583
Because the internet is the easiest vehicle for moral posturing.
>>
>>135869583

People listen to what people in the positions of authority say, with said positions being MSM, tabloid journalism and comedians/actors, to them.

If your entire worldview is given to you by such, then you will agree with such.
>>
becaaaaaaaasue most internet users are young, most websites are moderated by millennials who are left leaning. Put two and two together you get anti trump propaganda.
>>
>>135869583
Because your brainlet country is not the only one connected to the Internet. And if you think that the Internet is anti trump you mus exclusively browse Facebook and Reddit
>>
I've seen plenty of Trump supporters post on other sites.
Of course it's usually followed by
>user was banned for this post
>>
>>135869583

/r/The_Donald
>>
>>135869647

>Durr it was the joos

You faggots wanted this, now you're all upset normies continue to be BTFO?

Make up your minds, idiots.
>>
Lefties are just the grundy conservatism of the modern day. They're a great many closed minds shouting from the rooftops about how virtuous they are. Meanwhile, the truly virtuous operate quietly and without ego, in places like this one.
>>
>>135870397

Check out liberal news sites. Most top comments are Trump supporters. They write that clickbait specifically to trigger Trump supporters cause, surprise surprise, they're in the majority.
>>
>>135869647
>>135869802

I hope you people wake up one day and realize how retarded you are.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.