[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate shitskins. America and Europe back then in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I fucking hate shitskins.
America and Europe back then in the 80's/90's were great, people was beautiful, hard working and overwhelmingly positive.
Now I see America and I want to vomit... shapeless fat beaners and niggers everywhere, people are brown and ugly, there's hate and stupidity toward us everywhere.
White people people worked hard to build their countries and worked hard and smart to achieve higher standards of life, now shitskins are mass migrating into our work, with their stupidity, with their inflated crime rates, with their ugliness and their incivilization.
Whites have contributed with most of mankind knowledge, science, medicine, law, philosophy, biology, chemistry, physics, math, programation.
Yet we're being overrun by ugly shitskin third world, setting our societies back in time, with crime, rape, terrorism, unsafety, violence, negligence and needs.
Shitskins are such a crime against humanity. Shitskins are ugly and stupid. Shitskins destroyed their nations, they flee their failure only to destroy our nations, and yet they, these ugly idiots are always the poor victims.
Why shitskins had to exist?
>>
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA shit skins
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA they are taking over

You deserve everything that is coming to you because you do nothing to voice your opinion outside the internet. Enjoy your cultural enrichment!
>>
>>135868025
>>135868025

People rise and people fall. And if the white man doesn't get his shit together. We would be more than happy to just take all your shit.

You did it to us. So why should we give a shit.
>>
>>135868025
shitskins are ruining the west for sure
>>
>>135868224
fuck off, somalian
>>
>>135868025
Who let shitskins in?
>>
>>135868224
>at least I'm sucking black cock to make them feel at home
>>
>>135868224
WAAAAA your homelands fucking suck because you goatfuckers are literal inbred subhumans. I hope you get deported and blown up by our drones on the way along with your shitskin family.
>>
File: modern_african-american_music.jpg (33KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
modern_african-american_music.jpg
33KB, 500x391px
>>
>>135868591
>You did it to us.
Typical nigger logic
never takes responsibility for his own life
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.