[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: Трамп.png (588KB, 361x406px) Image search: [Google]
Трамп.png
588KB, 361x406px
Why did Donald Trump not initiate the process of jailing Hillary Clinton for that server and e-mails? Trump pledged he would drain the swamp (is he doing that?) and this included Clinton being imprisoned, yet she is still free and nobody seems to care.

What is going on?
>>
>>135867404
he lied, you honestly believed him? May I ask you a question? What's it like being a literal idiot?
>>
>What is going on?
You are being taken over by Russia.
>>
>>135867617
However, there is a tender regarding the promised wall on the south of the US.
Not only is the question addressed to why Trump did not complete what he had promised to do but to the citizens of the country (or American authorities) not giving a care.
>>
You mean to tell me. That the man with 0 political experience, the man who has never held any position in any political office EVER, doesn't actually know how politics work? Color me surprised. But hey, at least all of the inbred red necks get to keep their guns and all of blue collard red necks get to enjoy coalworkers pneumoconiosis. Make America Great Again bro! Trump is a hack, just like all of the other presidents before him. He stands up on stage, pulls out the cock of truth and all of the idiots suck on it and beg for more. Then when none of his promises are upheld, they start to suck harder desperate to justify their idiocy. /pol/ is a great example of this.
>>
File: da phuc.jpg (21KB, 548x538px) Image search: [Google]
da phuc.jpg
21KB, 548x538px
>>135868878
Are (you) lost, friend?
>>
>>135867404
He may well have the issue is that it takes time and tact dealing with something that complex. The Clinton's aren't what I would consider to be smart people but they are cunning and brutal sometimes surprisingly so. When the people the know dirty details keep dying everyone else takes the hint, there is a great deal of power still in play laid in place by Bill Clinton BHO, and good Ol W that are dead set on gumming up the works, destroying evidence and keeping certain people out of prison. There are chains of deceit and intrigue to drive deep into the soul of America itself that if improperly handled will cause mass civil unrest or civil war. The Russia narrative isn't going to impeach Trump but it will hamstring any honest investigations into the DNC, exactly as it was designed to do.

"What's going on?" That's something I would love to know, it's a puzzle with either a blindingly simple solution or a world shaking blasphemous truth of the most unholy order. I'm stuck unfortunately, my curiosity won't let me look away...
>>
Because Trump is a career criminal, rapist, conman, fraud and liar. Hillary is squeaky clean and always has been.

But Fox News dipshits bought the lies. And now fuckhead Trump the Thug of New York working with Russia has staged a coup.

And the fucking faggot conservatives are sucking furious cock.
>>
File: 1501001998720.jpg (112KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1501001998720.jpg
112KB, 800x900px
Trump the disease infested dog turd.
>>
File: TrumpTheAbortion.jpg (133KB, 886x889px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpTheAbortion.jpg
133KB, 886x889px
Trump the ABORTION
>>
File: bbbbbbitchslapped.jpg (218KB, 1140x972px) Image search: [Google]
bbbbbbitchslapped.jpg
218KB, 1140x972px
Fuck you, traitor!!!
>>
File: AmericanTraitor.jpg (266KB, 1843x757px) Image search: [Google]
AmericanTraitor.jpg
266KB, 1843x757px
>>
>Trump jailes Hillary & co. first few months in office
>Impeachment.jpeg

He's doing it the legal way, something Clinton cronies themselves never do, to expose them and the deep state. The awan thing is only the tip of the iceberg, once the ball starts rolling on that (and Seth Rich maybe) ; you'll start seeing arrests that go increasingly up the ladder.
>>
>>135869860
>>135869897
>>135869948
>>135869973
>>135870009
Your salt is giving me a massive boner right now. Its such a magnificent boner that im willing to let you have 2 cents for each of your posts.
>>
File: 1500072911911.jpg (123KB, 361x593px) Image search: [Google]
1500072911911.jpg
123KB, 361x593px
>>135867404
Because clinton people control the FBI and will destroy evidence and ruin the investgation so even if charges are brought they will be thrown out or she wont be convicted
>>
>>135867404
Are you really that stupid? Do the world a favor and hang yourself live on facebook, you dumb cunt.
>>
>>135868878
>doesn't actually know how politics work?
He would have been broke years ago if he didn't know how to be political.
>>
>>135869757
Lots of time have passed and nothing was done even though Trump has power and it would have helped him politically, had he at least charged Clinton with state treason.
I heard an opinion that the reason is simple. Trump is doing anything towards Clinton since the case outcome will eventually harm him, because there are no strong evidences Clinton is guilty or something like this.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.