[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DRUMPF WANTS TO MAKE IT HARDER FOR BLACKS TO GET INTO COLLEGE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

>POL WILL DEFEND THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyc22e-pICk
>>
>>135866859
>direct link to MSNBC
Use hooktube so they don't get views. Just change the domain in the url.

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=gyc22e-pICk
>>
File: medicalschoolrace.jpg (117KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
medicalschoolrace.jpg
117KB, 1920x1080px
>>135866859
Good. The last thing the world needs is more underqualified blacks and hispanics killing people with botched surgeries, mis-diagnoses and mis-prescriptions.
>>
File: 1477968543801.jpg (27KB, 600x369px) Image search: [Google]
1477968543801.jpg
27KB, 600x369px
>>135866859
>Advocating for benefits based on race
>we're all the same sunshine and rainbows

Wew lad. You guys are sliding that Seth Rich development hard huh.
>>
>>135866859
Yeah I ain't watching dyke maddow and MSNBC faggot
>>
I hope he does something about the price of tuition across the board. CC is $10k a year in my area. Since I'm too old for that sort of thing, I hope next life there's less niggers among me when I persue higher ed.
>>
>>135866878
Is norway bro a bot or is he just this awesome?
>>
>>135866859
>Democrats want to enslave blacks with huge loans
>Republicans want to free them from economic repression

The more things change
>>
>>135867792
He is a cyborg.
>>
why is affirmative action always portrayed as some kind of wondrous equalizer that is so fucking necessary? supporting affirmative action is incredibly racist on both sides. on one side you are all but admitting that blacks cannot hang with non-blacks and need help because of low intelligence. on the other side you are essentially saying that a decision to not hire a black person is simply because they are black and nothing else. you shouldn't be forced to hire someone because of their race. the whole thing is ridiculous.
>>
>>135866859
I don't care. I'll get into college on my own merit (actually I already did and got a full ride to boot) not because of the color of my skin.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.