[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Salvation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

Following the commandments and the testimony of Jesus is the way to salvation.
It might make life hard, but better right than hard. We make mistakes, inevitably. Try to surround yourself with good people. It's difficult to bare much alone, and it's much easier to get lost. Listen to your intuition. Trust yourself, if you do you will be okay, if you start to over-analyze, over-think you will probably make mistakes, some big (at least I have). The gut want's to take care of you Pray. Pray for your enemies. Sometimes I start to overthink, and end up thinking evil by evil people maybe were just being good (over-analyzing). Evil actions, and words take it for that and leave it to God and move on. Don't get stuck on 4chan. Threads are bait and trivial. You won't do much in here, although I agree edginess is funny entertaining. Try to contribute and or create uplifting threads with uplifting language. Focus on the positives rather than all the negatives. You cannot stop the tide, but you can make sure to stand on higher ground, the the sands get shifted should not anger you. Know the rocks stand.
God bless. Jesus is Lord and King of Kings.
>>
>>135865943
>better right than hard
Meant better right than easy
>>
>>135865943

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUcDqUEZY3w
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (103KB, 502x471px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
103KB, 502x471px
>>135865943
thought i'd fix that image a tad for you
>>
>>135870043
>My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand.
>>
>>135870043
> “Because the poor are plundered and the needy groan, I will now arise,” says the LORD. “I will protect them from those who malign them.”

> God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

>Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life. You stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes; with your right hand you save me.

> my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior— from violent people you save me.
4 “I called to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and have been saved from my enemies.

>Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”
3 Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence.

>The righteous person may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all;

>"What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off?

>no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD.
>>
>>135870414
>>135870744

that's fine and dandy, just making sure you know what it means to have faith
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.