[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aliens are real (Politics Thread)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1501577402480.png (406KB, 702x468px) Image search: [Google]
1501577402480.png
406KB, 702x468px
This is a politics thread about Aliens and how (((they))) influence our society, including the all so-called human "masters" of this planet.

What does pol think? Did the aliens create us or did they find us?
>inb4 there's no such thing as aliens
Aliens are real... I've seen them flying around in the fucking sky more than enough times to know that, even without looking to folklore or mythological references...
>>
>>135864464
Either way, as long as you aware and actively block them out with positive thoughts to the universe, it really pisses them off to no end.
>>
Alyums were literally invented by Giordano Bruno, a satanist madman.
>>
>>135864464
aliens are not real, aliens are an excuse by atheists to claim God isn't real
>>
>>135864464
>What does pol think? Did the aliens create us or did they
>find us?
Neither. Aliens are probably real somewhere but I've never seen evidence that they've visited earth.
>>
I think they're actually anarcho-communists. Continuing on this vein of speculation, our government has been concealing information about them because 1) it would make them look unnecessary/incompetent/insane (all true), and 2) alien economics reliant on alien psychology are not necessarily the right next step for humanity (also true).

I don't see the leaders of humanity getting their heads out of their asses anytime soon, so I'm hoping that ETs will break treaty and go open disclosure. We've got a nice noosphere building up on the net. We could make something really excellent out of the information. It would be a boost of hope and joy for the whole world to know that an open frontier was a possibility again.
>>
Aliens don't exist, it's just a baldfaced lie patsy to protect kikes.
>>
>>135864464
https://youtu.be/F5yb_WvWHHs

starts at min 20
>>
>>135865360
See: Prey 2017... This reminds me of that. Communist Chinese/Russian super corporation goes to space experimenting on biomods...

I could see one of these ships flying up to Earth one day, as China demands our surrender.

The REAL war of the future is all about biotech/intel
>>
>>135865544
no
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.