[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moon base or mountain? I was taking done pitcures recently on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: PicsArt_08-02-02.03.31.jpg (168KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_08-02-02.03.31.jpg
168KB, 2048x1536px
Moon base or mountain?

I was taking done pitcures recently on a brisk evening and I happened to get so pretty cool moon shots. Now obviously I'm no scientist, but I do understand how light works, kinda.
What is this in the upper left corner of the Moon? The pictures would have been taken in August in Colorado. Is it just a feature left having from a meteor impact? Is it the secret Nazi moon base?
Any thoughts or ideas welcome.

>pic related.
>>
just some nerd pointing a flashlight at the moon.
>>
>>135864417
How many lumens so you think it would take to make a spot that bright?
>>
>>135864517
Some people got some bright flashlights.
>>
>>135864517
alot. millions of lumens.
also the area of that spot is probably pretty massive. like the size of a major metropolitan area.
>>
looks like a shitty photo with shitty artifacts.
>>
>>135864621
So then a flashlight over a mountain catching the suns reflection?
>>
>>135864177
It's the Ancient Chinks...
>>
>>135864177
Stop for a second and look at the rest of the moon. It's littered in little bright spots like the one you circled. It's just a crater that dips at the proper angle to give a more perfect reflection of the sunlight bouncing off it. Cmon guys.
>>
>>135864177

There are no really good pics of the moon bases. The obvious ones are airbrushed. The only ones left are grainy. We thereby have to rely on witness testimony, which is in itself suspect. Sadly, we will never know until we know.
>>
>>135864787
I feel you. I do. I thought about it for a while before I decided to ask others.
Look at the geological features around it. It just kinda pokes out. I was wondering if anyone know of a mountain that would be known to he there. If not, it's a jewy moon base.
>>
Caspre knew this
>>
>>135864177
Bring this bullshit to /x/
>>
>>135864177
The scale of your picture is about 1 pixel per mile. That would make your Jew base 180 square miles. Now fuck off.
>>>/x/
>>
>>135864852
So what do you believe it is?
>>
File: 1501661738475.jpg (250KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1501661738475.jpg
250KB, 2048x1536px
I found many more moon bases, OP. I think you might be onto something.
>>
>>135865171
1 pixel per mile? Is that true math there? 24 mp camera with 300mm lense.
>>
>>135865187

It's not about belief. There is not enough evidence to conclude what it is. If I showed you a blurry picture of a brown smudge, you wouldn't be able to conclude if it's shit or chocolate even if my brother told you it was absolutely shit.
>>
>>135865193
Moon forts.
>>
>>135864177

Is that Aristarchus crater?

2spoopy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.