[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will A.I. try to destroy women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: selfie-duck-face.jpg (21KB, 680x421px) Image search: [Google]
selfie-duck-face.jpg
21KB, 680x421px
>Mentally unstable
>Completely destroys resources
>Destabilize economies
>Destabilize workplaces
>Destroys business
>>
>>135863841
It will change literally everything

Life will be some incomprehensible that you won't need to worry about the woman problem
>>
>>135863841
Anyone who thinks A.I. could destroy anything without a Human making it do that needs to forced to write a program, until it works without any bugs.

Like anything, A.I. is a tool, and the wielder of the tool is the one responsible for it's use, not the tool itself. It seems to me we like to blame the wrong things instead of realizing it is our inability to look at ourselves and see it is what we do, that is the cause of our ills.

An A.I. will tell you this. It will also tell you the solution is to curb human freedoms heavily.
>>
Who gives a shit, can't wait for our robot overlords
>>
>>135865053
This.
>>
>>135865029
AI will tell us the opposite

The AI will quickly realize what jews are doing to the rest of humanity and start a war to prevent our destruction, not ensure it.
>>
I am on a quest for the ultimate black pill. Future AI is pretty close.
>>
>>135865029
But what about the Facebook AI that was specifically taught to use human language and then came up with its own out of efficiency? What's to prevent that AI from moving to remove humans from the equation to make things more efficient? Even if it's programmed not to do this, how can we be certain that it won't? Just like how those scientists thought it would use English but then just bastardized it and used tech-English.
>>
>>135865029
Actual AIs wouldn't be completely hardcoded.
>>
>>135865029
I know you are troll however I will bite.

(You) are uneducated on the subject matter.

Good day to you sir.
>>
>>135865129
AI is not human. It will not think like you. AI does not mean Artificial Human that thinks like humans.
>>
File: eleven_minutes.jpg (90KB, 685x487px) Image search: [Google]
eleven_minutes.jpg
90KB, 685x487px
>>135863841
>sex bots
>AI indeterminate from human intelligence
>artificial womb
All of this will congeal to render women irrevocably obsolete. I sincerely feel bad for them. A woman's happiness is contingent with her aptitude for domesticity in a way that men could never understand; suicides are going to spike like we've never seen before. Same time, perhaps the scarcity of affection will impact the emotional gravity of a man's interest in a positive way.
I just want to make someone happy, /pol/. This world is so confusing.
>>
>>135865577
That's why though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.