[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Al Franken

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: alFranken.jpg (74KB, 715x1080px) Image search: [Google]
alFranken.jpg
74KB, 715x1080px
I know yall voted for Trump and his circus but would you vote for a comedian? An A is better than a T they say.

https://youtu.be/WC8Ou1TNTKc
>>
>>135863419
Hmm, voting for a Jew instead of a Jewish puppet.

Really activated my almonds.
>>
Is that the guy who was losing his senate race by a few hundred votes then some heavily Democratic districts happened to "discover" a few thousand votes they just gosh darn it forgot to count first time around?
>>
Al Franken = Fat shamer
>>
>>135863667
Trump = Veteran shamer
>>
>>135863962

Love how the progressives have latched onto the military ass kissing fest. They have taken genuine sentiment for service, and have turned it into PC garbage. Now ever damn time I hear " thank you for your service", I get pissed off.

Sage. Al Franken was never funny.
>>
>>135864567
Love how the alt-right neo nazi goons stopped caring about our military to support a clown instead of a true leader.
>>
>>135864808

Everybody has done racist shit in their lives if they are honest, but no I try to see all people as made in the image of God, and all races have heroes and mighty figures throughout history. No racism is horrible. Hate nazism.

And no I do care about our military, and my family has served for many generations. To serve is a wonderful thing, but sadly our military has degraded from it's proud tradition, and frankly you progressives are so shallow, that you think saying nice things is being a good person. You have no depth. sage
>>
>>135864951
Of what proud tradition do you miss? Why do you care what they do so as long as they win wars and protect us?
>>
>>135865121

I think going back to the draft system would help solve some of the big problems we have. Would make people question the needless wars, and put a small bit of a damper on the wacky amount of military spending. Also historically when a nation's army went from predominantly a citizen solder deal to one where it was purely career, it was the sign of the decaying of a culture.
>>
Al Franken is such a faggot.
>>
>>135863419
>writes book about self
>calls himself a 'Giant' in the title.
Please tell me this is just a painfully unfunny attempt at satire.
>>
>>135865788
>Would make people question the needless wars
Very true, but they learned their lesson post Vietnam, draft will not come back. Pointless wars will continue, and anyone who is against such wars will be labeled as traitors who hate our troops, remember the early 2000s when democrats cheered even harder than republicans for iraq war, lest they consider to be "in treason".
>it was the sign of the decaying of a culture.
Depends, there are plenty reasons for decline and many a nation who went to professional army from citizen army, grew and expanded. Take Rome or Ottomans, albeit both professional armies in such nations created problems on their own and might have a part in the decline.
>>
>>135863419
Al (((franken)))
>>
>>135863644
Yes he was.
>>
Wait isn't this the guy that was on SNL in the 90s
dressed like a fag saying he was good enough and people liked him or some shit?
>>
File: IMG_0754.jpg (39KB, 450x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0754.jpg
39KB, 450x440px
Fucking shill, drink cyanide please.
>>
>>135863419
He was the annoying fag of SNL that everyone had to deal with but no one really wanted to
>>
>>135866548
You're a retarded porch monkey clown fucking poop drop.
>>
>>135865948
I believe you have been... whats that word? TRIGGERED.
Report to your safe space now, beta snowflake.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.