[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greatest story never told

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (44KB, 750x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 750x427px
Just finished watching the greatest story never told start to finish. What did you find most interesting if you've seen it?
>>
>>135862656
nothing, it's shit like hitler himself
>>
>>135862656
How dedicated to military service Adolf was in defense of his home country. The man was injured and wanted to return to the front lines. Courageous.

>>135862884
Fuck off kike.
>>
>>135862884
honestly was at least nice to see a solid level of hatred for communists.
>>
>>135863083
Yeah he put his money where his mouth was and didn't just talk
>>
>>135862884
Kikes, niggers and sandnigger are not welcome in this board.
>>
File: 1501567639064.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501567639064.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
Its one thing to like Hitler, but this documentary lies about the fact that he believed the ends justified the means. He was highly deceitful and highly murderous. That movie is some dindu-tier shit.
>>
>>135862656
Now watch "A last appeal to reason" By Impartial Truth.
Every bit as good if not better and only an hour and 20 minutes long.
TGSNT would have been perfect if they had a good narrator for the endless rolling text.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jhogG3evd8
>>
>>135862656
the way the jews promote hitler through this film in order to keep their opposition in a corner
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg_cQhnF3ns
>>
>>135862656
The sequence of the events as they unfolded.
Obviously TGSNT is biased, I knew that going in, (as is much of the Allied telling of the story, of course having your narrative prevail is one of the spoils of victory).
But so many American/Anglo depictions do a poor job of relating how the escalations were causally, sequentially related. The arc of what occurred makes more sense when you can see what led to what, when the events are stitched together. It actually provided some pretty good context that I haven't seen anywhere else for why Germany acted and reacted the way it did. I'm not a historian or even a WWII buff so I might have missed a good fair telling from the victors, and am open to suggestions on what to watch.

Also how it actually dared to portray the German population in a humanized light, which is in stark contrast to their incessant dehumanization in Hollywood.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.