[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pt 2: Why do White people love Nature?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1501376526371.jpg (665KB, 900x643px) Image search: [Google]
1501376526371.jpg
665KB, 900x643px
Pic related.

We all know it. Whitey loves trees n shit. Outdoor activities are the most ostensibly hWhite thing to do.

When I got back from afghan and stopped in kyrgyzstan, the first thing I did was go to the biggest leaf pile and throw myself in it. Not drink. Not eat non-shit food. But swim in some beautiful yellow-and-red leaf sea. And even though I find myself normally afraid of things that the normal person would be afraid of, I've never felt a moment of hesitation about hiking/climbing, even if it's obviously dangerous.

My oldest friend J (RIP buddy) fucking loved rocks and geology. We would go hiking all the time and he would just nerd out about rock formations, and the history of it all. The man was a veritable savant on the subject.

My sister is working towards being a professional animal trainer/handler, and currently work at a doggy daycare.

But why? I can't figure it out. Is it because of our mixture with Neanderthals? Is it because we've been the only race to systematically tame our surroundings? Is it because we're the offspring of some weird nature spirit orgy that occurred some million years ago when Atlanteans started exploring Europe? Is it a Nordic/Germanic thing? Is it a combination of any of the aformentioned possibilities?

What is it that makes us so distinctly loving of the unspoiled world around us?
>>
>>135861929
Stop spamming this
>>
File: 1501385301221.gif (998KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501385301221.gif
998KB, 500x500px
>>135861976
>>
>>135861929
Dude everybody loves nature. White people are just more concerned with conserving it than most. But everybody loves them some mountains.

Remember the largest game reserves in the world are hosted, operated and owned by African niggers
>>
>>135861929
Myself, I just enjoy the look of it and the sense of exploring. I live in a rural nowhere place so there are plenty of woods to walk around it. The sounds of the leaves waving in the wind, the birbs making noise, the casual ripple of the creeks. I just get absorbed into it all. It's very peaceful.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.