[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should Rhodesia make a come back? Zimbabwe is shit now.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Rhodesia.jpg (89KB, 506x552px) Image search: [Google]
Rhodesia.jpg
89KB, 506x552px
Should Rhodesia make a come back? Zimbabwe is shit now.
>>
>>135861692
I wish there was a good documentary on Rhodesia before the fall.
>>
>>135861692
what's with all that Rhodesia dicksucking on here.
>>
>>135862178
Edgy fags that think that whites are superior to blacks.
>>
>>135862178
Its a cautionary tale of a successful white nation being destroyed by foreign interests and internal unrest.

Also proof that black people can't run a country.
>>
>>135862241
Generally they are.
>>
>>135861886
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D6VUvbnYK4
>>
>>135862241
they are tho. but that's not even the point here

>>135862272
so? europe is literally the same thing.
>black """people""" can't run a country
more news at 11
>>
>>135862304
Not when you put your boot on their neck like the U.K. has done for the last 300 years.
>>
>>135862178
we like short shorts and FAL's
>>
>>135862396
Yes because they were so much more successful than us before we colonised them.
>>
>>135862396
Especially then
>>
>>135862241
>county goes to shit so bad under black rule they have trillion dollar bills and are begging white farmers who they genocided to come back and feed them

hmm
>>
Why watch history , when you can live it nigga.
>>
>>135862361
Europe ain't dead yet, Poland and Hungary are holding out.

The collapse from a thriving Rhodesia to a starving Zimbabwe was so drastic and fast that everyone should've taken notice, but instead it was swept under the rug as soon as everyone got done jerking off to the idea of overthrowing white "oppressors."
>>
>>135862241
Are you implying they aren't? Muh mud huts and lack of farming skill.
>>
>>135862396
>They did anything useful
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.