[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes the Jews the smartest race in the world?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IQWorldwide.png (80KB, 1272x800px) Image search: [Google]
IQWorldwide.png
80KB, 1272x800px
What makes the Jews the smartest race in the world?
>>
File: IMG_0139.png (324KB, 824x734px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0139.png
324KB, 824x734px
>>135859350
The ability to masquerade as white people when it benefits them.
>>
>>135859350
As a culture they pass their money down generation after generation and are notoriously cheap. They save until the day they die and then the next generation repeats until you have a few dynastys and they're all Jewish.
>>
>>135859350

when you're being taught that you're the chosen one and anyone who isn't Jewish is a gentile and a goyim, it creates a cult that "uses" all those who aren't Jewish... they have no moral standards regarding anyone who isn't Jewish... that's why.
>>
How are savages in America scoring close to proper white nationalia
>>
Their Eugenics

From the Jew Nathaniel Weyl:

>As I have pointed out elsewhere the intellectual eminence of the Jews is a result of two thousand year process of selective breeding for intelligence prior to the modern scientific age, the calling that was most attractive to scholars and men who wished to lead the life of mind was the priesthood. In Catholic lands, this priesthood was generally celibate and hence a significant proportion of the most able and creative people in Catholic societies was, in effect, debarred from reproduction

The Jew in American Politics p. 10

In contrast to priests Rabbis who were of the same intellectual stock were allowed to reproduce, so smart genes and a society where intelligence was seen as the best trait made a good environment to produce the smartest ethnic group today

The kikes
>>
>>135859350
Jewish privilege
>>
>>135859350
>Israel ashk Jew: 103
What makes you think US stats are trustworthy and properly randomised?
>>
>>135859350
Fear
>>
>>135859350
Aussies blow the fuck out.
Eat it
>>
>>135859350
They were just the first ethnostate to invent loans, interest, and frugality. This allowed them to exploit other ethnogroups for centuries or perhaps over a few thousand years.

So finances became embedded in their DANA through natural selection. Those that exploited interest and finance, propsered and bred. Those that didn't, died.

Turns out, it happened to become the very skillset that allows one to dominate the geopolitical and economical forces of the modern world.

Tldr; while euros were learning to make clay pots, and Arabs were inventing medicine and algebra, Jews were diving deep into the twisted bowels of capitalism
>>
>using IQ as a viable means of dictating how smart a country/race is

you fell for the trap
>>
File: 1499280984172.jpg (75KB, 1080x787px) Image search: [Google]
1499280984172.jpg
75KB, 1080x787px
>>135859350
gotta love the lying chinks trying to bullshit their way to being equal with Japan and Korea
>>
>>135859414
how does this increase their IQ?

>>135859541
How does saving money increase your IQ?

>>135859696
Does a lack of morality increase your IQ? I'm not sure about that man. African states have low morality and yet low IQs

>>135860120
This study was by Richard Lynn, a racial realist often accused of white supremacy. Seemed legit to me
>>
>>135859350
hypergamy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.