[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain yourselves, Brits.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: united kingdom.jpg (84KB, 503x755px) Image search: [Google]
united kingdom.jpg
84KB, 503x755px
Explain yourselves, Brits.
>>
>>135857661
Who produced this film?
>>
>>135857661
Brits sure love BBC. They even named their news network after it.
>>
>>135857661
>A UNITED KINGDOM is based on extraordinary true events. In 1947, Seretse Khama, the King of Botswana, met Ruth Williams, a London office worker. They were a perfect match, yet their proposed marriage was challenged not only by their families but by the British and South African governments. The latter had recently introduced the policy of apartheid and found the notion of a biracial couple ruling a neighboring country intolerable. South Africa threatened the British: either thwart the couple or be denied access to South African uranium and gold and face the risk of South Africa invading Botswana.
>>
>>135857710
African woman.
>>
>>135857932
> an african KANG throws it all away for a white woman office worker
> an african woman funded this movie
a likely story, this is simply more jewish bullshit
>>
>>135857710
The ((kikes))
>>
So its about Liberia?
>>
>>135857661
This is so fucking brave.
>>
File: IMG_4344.jpg (56KB, 521x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4344.jpg
56KB, 521x564px
>>135857661
>>
>>135857661
What's the problem? That's what the Brits wanted.
>>
File: Edward IIV.jpg (119KB, 609x900px) Image search: [Google]
Edward IIV.jpg
119KB, 609x900px
I cannot WAIT for all of this to come tumbling down

Just keep adding fuel and wait for the spark

Push it just a little harder, a little more pressure, until it snaps.
>>
>>135857661
>>135857661
Why are we shocked my country, England has been the most loyal vassal state for the kikes since WW1 and WW2, it's only natural we will be the tip of the spear in the next phase of their plan.

Only liberation from some mirical invasion force can stop this
>>
It's Holloween soon. There will be Spooks. It is almost time for Nignog.
>>
>>135861036
Just like how your country wanted more third world migrants by voting for that Green Party cuck? Lol
>>
File: IMG_2234.jpg (37KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2234.jpg
37KB, 630x630px
>>135857767
Americans sure love BBC. That's why they made sure to have a good ol' healthy mix of it into their 'white' population.
>>
>>135857661
>Explain yourselves, Brits

People here used to be shocked by whites and blacks populating.
Now we are no longer shocked but indoctrinated, via media and our own culture.
>>
>>135857661
God if only I had a time travel device I would have triggered all the cumskins with this shit.
>>
>>135863038
> austrian president with literally 0 legislative power
> a muslim fuckin mayor in the capital and gorillions of pakis and niggers everywhere
whatever helps you sleep at night, m'paki
to put in perspective just how fucked your borderline 3rd world shithole is, the "based" guys in your country want to replace EU migration with commonwealth migration (pakis), meanwhile here it's either migrants yes or migrants no, without your paki commonwealth horseshit
>>
File: 1458536385369.png (58KB, 493x472px) Image search: [Google]
1458536385369.png
58KB, 493x472px
>>135863239
You aren't helping your case there nigel...
>>
>>135863497
AHAHAHAHA!
Of course we have a Muslim mayor in London because it's liberal and multicultural as hell. The guy only control some things in London. Your country as a whole decided to vote for that creepy bellend because they thought wheelchair man was too much for them. Lol.
>>
>>135863543
What you said made no sense but I hope it makes sense to you that your whole 'white' population has hints of nigger in it. Lol.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.