[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Head of US Coast Guard

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1467.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1467.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Commits insubordination.

Why does Trump allow this?
>>
because Trump made a tweet and didn't actually give a directive
>>
>>135857046
Trump realizes it was a mistake and won't really do anything to the trans people.
>>
of course it's the coast guard XD
>>
Coast Guard is teh gay.

Let them have their trannies
>>
>>135856274
>Coast Guard
For a second there I thought this was a military problem
>>
Rum, sodomy and the lash. They got rid of the rum and the lash but those seamen are holding onto one tradition.
>>
>>135860422
>cool HAC quote bruh
>>
>>135856274
Coast gaurd are a bunch of faggots, all they do is travel to vacation spots and never see action, if you really want to be a welfare queen+free vacations join the coast gaurd
>>
File: 1466035259698.gif (2MB, 325x235px) Image search: [Google]
1466035259698.gif
2MB, 325x235px
>>135860416
>>
>>135858655
> a mistake

I'm in infantry m8. It doesn't matter which country you're from. You never want some crybaby pretend woman faggot at your back when hit hits the fan. Ever. And fuck dumb cunts like you who think that we should have them grouped in with us. They need to fuck off and go pump that suicide rate up to 100 percent.
>>
Article 15 his ass. Maybe he'll change his mind when he starts losing rank and seeing reductions in his future pension.
>>
>his last name is the German word for something he doesn't have anymore in the military
pottery
>>
>>135856274
Maybe all the trannies could go to the coast guard?
>>
>>135861757

Since when did we allow German cuckolds into our military?
>>
>>135859059
>>135859154
>>135860416
>subdivision of the navy, and still gay af.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmGuy0jievs
>>
>>135861453
Where you based bro

/Lt/ reporting in
>>
how many trannies do they have signing up for the fucking coast guard every year?
>>
>>135856274
*former
>>
>>135862641
All of them
>>
>>135861453
A political mistake.
BTW do you rwally have fuckload of them around ?
I bet if theres one of then xhe is on duty on the loo 24/7 and probably never gets to hold a gun.
>>
hopefully he gets his tranny loving ass fired. coast guard is the only thing more faggy than the navy.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.