[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you a trans?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

Somebody I know shared this on facebook. Would you tell someone on a date you don't date trans people?
>>
It just seems like a weird thing to suddenly bring up.
>btw I don't want to bone a transsexual
>>
kek that'd be hilarious.
>Not sure if you're a dude or not BTW. If you're a dude we can't do this. Are you a dude?
>>
We don't need to because its always obvious
>>
>>135856155
I think that's the point. That conversation is unlikely to lead you to the bedroom and they don't want you fucking white males getting pussy
>>
File: 1399254655635.jpg (12KB, 214x236px) Image search: [Google]
1399254655635.jpg
12KB, 214x236px
>needing a reason to kill a tranny
>>
>>135856335
I don't think it is some sort of conspiracy they actually believe this nonsense.
>>
>>135855896
dear non HIV-positive people,

If you don't want to date or sleep with a HIV-positive person, IT IS ON YOU to disclose that deal breaker for all potential dates/sexual partners.

WE aint mind readers! And it's not safe to disclose our status to every non HIV-positive person we meet. it *is safe* for yall to disclose your shitty "no full-blown aids allowed" dating policy.

trust me, we're no clamoring to date yall. Telling every potential partner that you don't want to date a HIV-postive person will definitely filter us out. We're not that desperate.

Signed,
Pissed off HIV-positive person sick of seeing non HIV-positive people justify murdering us. You don't deserve the bug.
>>
How can they actually be mad over this? I want a MAN to give me babies. That's my biggest goal in life. Dating a tranny is not going to give me that. Why are they so fucking deluded and selfish?
>>
>>135855896
No, what the fuck. How do you even slip that in to conversation? It would come off as some sort of projection or that you had an experience in the past that you dont want to repeat
>>
>>135855896
Would I prod the anus of an insane man?
No
>>
>>135857028
Nah. It's pretty clear this dress wearing fag wants you to sabotage your love life by coming across as someone who has to inject politics into everything.
>>
The fact that they call us cis people and shitlibs go along with it makes me want to kill them all.
>>
>>135857248
I think they want you to tell every man you date that you wouldn't date them if they were really a girl. Because that's a normal thing to tell someone on a date...
>>
>>135857465
I hate this world.
>>
i think making blanket statements is dishonest

my thoughts and feelings are based on a multitude of variables and i can't always predict how i'll react to any given situation
>>
File: 1491489857064.jpg (59KB, 749x735px) Image search: [Google]
1491489857064.jpg
59KB, 749x735px
>>135857650
Heh yeah. I shitpost about traps sometimes and I'm not actually /pol/tarded IRL. I don't think badly of trans people (but this stuff is being encouraged way too much nowadays, it's ridiculous and harmful).
But if I dated someone and turns out she was trans I don't know what I'd do. Oh shit, the girlpenis is real now. Way too real. Oh shit.
>>
>>135855896
This is the biggest laugh I've had all day. Thanks for that.
>>
File: 1464141339172.jpg (23KB, 352x356px) Image search: [Google]
1464141339172.jpg
23KB, 352x356px
>>135856280
Fucking kek
>>
>>135855896
>Not gay
>Don't want to date a person who mutilated their genitals.
>Get called a murderer.
Jeez, I know your hormones are whack from the pills and dilation, but take it down a notch.
>>
>>135857935
>reddit flag agrees with me
i retract my post
>>
>>135858124
Too late.
You're not certain that you'd kill her on the spot.
You're a faggot.
>>
>>135855896
Is this trans shit really so common in the states? Every news i get it has something to do with trans freaks
Americans are really stupid with starting new trends
>>
>>135858317
The media just want people to focus on trans people and MUH RUSSIA instead of real issues.
>>
>we're not that desperate!
>but we won't tell you something that would probably make you leave us
>>
>>135857935
>Your flag
>Your post

Back to r/Cuckistani with you
>>
>It's not safe for us to come out as trans or else we'll get murdered, so say up front you don't want to date trans!
It's amazing that they actually believe this shit
>>
File: 1500076737107.png (704KB, 583x772px) Image search: [Google]
1500076737107.png
704KB, 583x772px
>>135859427
Nah I like it here.
And you know nothing of kekistani politics. We're at war with cuckistan and normistan.
>>
>justify murdering us

Why do they always go from 1 to 11 in one fucking post. Persecution complex is real
>>
>>135859791
Because they want to shut up any and all debate on the topic. It's a common fucking tactic on the left, but incredibly common among trannies. Either you agree with them, or you're a bigot who wants to murder trannies.

Also they want to shift any and all responsibility off of them, because they know almost no one wants to date trannies. At the same time, they know most people won't want to say up front "I don't date trans" because trannies like the one who made the post will shame them online and call them bigots
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.