[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So anon, you're a feminist right? What do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1501163221816.png (99KB, 447x275px) Image search: [Google]
1501163221816.png
99KB, 447x275px
>So anon, you're a feminist right?
What do?
>>
>>135853144
Want to fuck them?
>yes
Don't want to fuck them?
>no
>>
>>135853572
How many times has claiming to be a feminist actually gotten you sex? Be honest.
>>
>>135853144
"No"
They are not worth your time if they get pissy over it
>>
>>135853645
No one ever asked me, but I've witnessed friends say it and it worked for them
>>
>>135853828
This.

Don't stick you dick in crazy.
>>
File: ngbbs4cfffcbf4e99d.jpg (74KB, 507x604px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4cfffcbf4e99d.jpg
74KB, 507x604px
>So, did you vote for Trump?
>Yes, I did. MAGA!
Roastie runs away.

>So, did you vote for Trump?
>No, I can't vote, I'm a felon. I would have voted for him if I could, though!
You can literally hear the sound of clams moistening in the distance at the idea of a "dangerous man"

ROASTIES ARE LITERALLY A FUCKING MEME. Why does anyone about their vapid opinions?
>>
>>135853884
You've witnessed your friends lie to you.
>>
>>135853144
Turn it around on them.
eg.
Why? I'm a man.
>>
Machismo is part of my culture.
>>
"No"
Then they get extremely triggered and I have to change the conversation topic because using logic gets me nowhere with them.
>>
>>135853144
>"DAE __________ FEMINIST ____________??????"

FUCK YOUR SLIDE THREAD

SAGE
>>
File: stylish nazis.jpg (55KB, 720x531px) Image search: [Google]
stylish nazis.jpg
55KB, 720x531px
>>135853144
>FUCK NO that stuff is for dumb cunts and nu-male faggots.
Let whatever happens after that happen.

t. currently banging a self-proclaimed feminist that is fully aware I'm a conservative white nationalist.
I met her while camping with a group of friends of friends and the concept of Trump came up during hours of drinking which eventually led to me discussing ways in which we could remove blacks from the United States.
We're not even really dating, she's like a concubine, because I would never marry her.
I'm telling you, women don't give a fuck what you believe as long as you come off as a chad in the social circles you run with. They don't really have morals. They have instinct + what they perceive as socially popular, that's it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.