[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Unitarianism?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Flaming_Chalice.svg.png (47KB, 1140x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Flaming_Chalice.svg.png
47KB, 1140x1024px
I was thinking it would be a good religion since they seem to believe in the good aspects of Christianity without worshiping an Israeli or having a pope.
>>
>>135852695
I've looked at this shit, and it's pretty gay.
That's really all I can say about it desu senpai.
>>
>>135852903
Why desu ne?
>>
>>135853028
What do you mean?
>>
>>135852695
Good concept, badly executed.

Can't go wrong with Christianity
>>
>>135853380
Why do you think its gay?
>>
>>135853478
Dude just let it go
It's gay now
I have no idea what it is, but from now on
It's gay
>>
>>135853478
Went to a church and there are a disproportionate amount of literal faggots. Not to mention the shit they say there is pretty faggy, too.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (48KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
48KB, 535x577px
>>135853734
>>
>>135852695
It's the most distorted left-wing version of Christianity imaginable. Scratch that. It's not even Christianity. It's a bunch of kumbaya-singing, feel-good secular heretics that need a way to meet people on Sunday mornings and a place to run their hippy dippy food share pantry.
>>
>>135854113
Now you know how 4chan works
>>
>>135852695
All forms of protestant are heresy
>>
>>135852695
>I was thinking it would be a good religion since they seem to believe in the good aspects of Christianity without worshiping an Israeli or having a pope.

There is a Unitarian church near me. I went one Sunday morning out of curiosity. There was coffee afterward. Some guy was explaining the Copenhagen interpretation and many worlds theorem to me.

It's a lot of people who read books on real topics who are generally liberal, often professional etc.

Kind of like kryptonite to the average /pol/ack from some poor fucked up fundamentalist racist family who is full of rage and stuck in whatever shithole they are stuck in.
>>
>>135854369
catholicism sounds pretty good desu and I used to go to a catholic school but I really hate the idea of the pope and the current pope.
>>
>>135854671
Catholicism could only possibly sound good if you have never read the Bible.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1499557976394.jpg (54KB, 606x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1499557976394.jpg
54KB, 606x960px
>>135852695
Orthodox Christians dont worship Israel or the pope. Oh yeah, and is also the original church that was founded in 33 A.D. with true apostolic succession and the ecumenical council as described in Acts.
However, if you want to become x then you dont believe in Christ so idk why tf I give a shit who gives a shit idc anymore
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.