[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we solve the System(s)?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 15

File: 0758a4516dc750057ab80fa80c0cc45b.jpg (175KB, 1260x645px) Image search: [Google]
0758a4516dc750057ab80fa80c0cc45b.jpg
175KB, 1260x645px
How exactly do you fags plan on fixing the Government. Do you just want to replace it with something else? I don't understand you Libertarians and Authoritarian Right hugboxers.

What would your great system even be and how would it fix the current decline of Western Governments / Democratic policy flaws.

How would you reinvent sytems like the healthcare system , the legal system and the welfare system.

I don't mean what your retarded social ideological paradises would be like either. At least pretend your system of government could handle humans being retarded humans.

You guys talk alot of shit about us but even when you control all branches your shit still gets pushed in by divisionary politics of more specifically speaking America(n't).
>>
File: coneheads-characters-u2.jpg (20KB, 870x455px) Image search: [Google]
coneheads-characters-u2.jpg
20KB, 870x455px
>>135851459
>salt: the post
Your narrative and indeed your party is fucking dead. How does it feel to be on the losing side?
>>
>>135852100
How does it feel to get your shit pushed in?
Delaying the inevitable like a fucking retard?
With a stupid orange baboon for a president that tricks you dipshits and placates you like the usual mind numbed blinded American citizen?
>>
This isn't about Drumpf either.
Why would I care about someone tha can't get anything done with three branches?
Fucking idiots can't even coherently tell me what you assholes think 'would work objectively' you're all fucking assholes.
Picture very much related douchebags, it's the orange baboon, see the outline of the orange oval spray tan on thisnovaltines face? You guys probably like him because he is butt aids ugly.
I'm not even mad guys, it's pretty much all really true.
>>
File: o-DONALD-TRUMP-facebook.jpg (297KB, 1536x1022px) Image search: [Google]
o-DONALD-TRUMP-facebook.jpg
297KB, 1536x1022px
>>135853197
This is the best photo and it doesn't say much about the 'man'.
Sorry I forgot it.
>>
>>135851459
So, tell me something, Did you come here actually expecting a response that did more then point out you're a faggot and should kys?
>>
>>135851459
The government isn't the problem, never was. It's (you).
>>
File: 1501649436749.gif (1MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501649436749.gif
1MB, 500x250px
<The art of the deal with Trump.
I mean they are good questions but low IQ retards 'can't into patterns' therefore could never figure out what would work based off what's observable now.
>>
>>135853815
Yes I did.
Why are you even hostile about simple questions?
They don't even have a political framing, remember sweetie most of the nazi shit has come from this disgusting site. Nazi hugbox.
>>
>>135853920
How? How is it my faul? You think four years of bloompf will fix de ebil progressive government?
>>
I'm a minarchist, soooo my solution is just get rid of everything except police, judges, and the army with an extremely small federal government and small state governments. The weak will fade from existence and the competent will flourish. All goods and services will be provided by the market.
>>
File: british-royal-family-t.jpg (151KB, 820x492px) Image search: [Google]
british-royal-family-t.jpg
151KB, 820x492px
tfw we're keeping a back-up. Just in case.
>>
>>135854930
Isn't your de-centralized government more likely to be cancerous bottom up?
I just don't understand how scattering government power can be kept balance.
Why do you want the 'weak' to fade out?
Shouldn't they be helped? made strong?
>>
>>135851459
>What would your great system even be

DUH, a one world fascist libertarian alt-right right wing neo-nazi white-nationalist global american empire
>>
>>135855205
Inbreeding.
>>135855988
?????
What? How could you even.
>>
File: 1478760840025.gif (4MB, 344x203px) Image search: [Google]
1478760840025.gif
4MB, 344x203px
>>135852360
>>135853197
>>135853265
>being this salty

most of us just want to watch people like you squirm
>>
>>135855537
reality doesnt work that way. in nature only the strong survive, handicapping ourselves to entertain the illusion of egalitarianism is just draining finite resources
>>
>>135856429
I wasn't salty, you got butthurt about a Democrat.
I do not understand this .gif?
>>135856603
Well what is suggested doesn't sound like it would work very coherently together.
>>
>>135851459
>How would you reinvent sytems like the healthcare system , the legal system and the welfare system.
Burn it down to the foundations, restructure from the ruins
>>
>>135856082
>>>135855988 (You)
>?????
>What? How could you even.

what do u consider the current geopolitical situation?

fascism is the merger of state and corporate interests

our globalized world is controlled by corporations with more power most nations. These corporations control most of the world's governments through various means like taxes, bribes, donations, and other dealings.

corporations are considered people because they are people. corporates are collections of people led by their 'best' people.

if the world is controlled by corporations and corporations are people, then the world is libertarian in nature, putting the individual rights of people(corporations) first and foremost.

by result of natural selection/free market economics most of these corporations and nations end up promoting the most productive citizens which squashing the inefficient. this results in wealth being centralized to mostly, "coincidentally", white people. the first world continues to rape and pillage the third. we white wash it and let in a trickle of refugees from our carnage, but we promote mass genocide of 'undesirables' all over the globe in effort to build and expand our fascist libertarian alt-right right wing neo-nazi white-nationalist global american empire.
>>
>>135855205

They are all trannies, like Hollywood.
>>
>>135851459
You slowly bring racial facts and the notion of racial self determination. People are tribal, and just like in natsoc Germany when the minorities and you traitors truly overstay your welcome, you will be the most hated, most discriminated against faction to ever exist in the West. From there on when you are on the verge of civil war, all you need is a leader who will promise to actually deal with non whites, unlike Trump who is not a radical.
tl;dr ultra radicalization
>>
>>135851459
We dont neet a state. We need systems of decision making that can act autonomously that operate on the interpersonal level.

Consensus works well. Your shitty white buildings are just a waste of time and money, and they always fill up with assholes.
>>
>>135857264
Holy crap you're insane.
Corps are fine and they have plenty of business under them so nobody has to get squashed and the biggest ones are banks that use the most ineffective atrophic pyramid scheme ever.
What you want actually sounds horrible for no reason. Mass expansion? Why? Wtf is wrong with you people.
>>
>>135858374

i didnt describe what i want, i described the world as it currently is in its natural state.
>>
>>135858268
>Consensus works well
true consensus, yes
>>
>>135858540
But you want to replace it with a worse fascist libertarian alt-right right wing neo-nazi white-nationalist global american empire.
>>
>>135851459
Get rid of niggers and problems will fix themselves
>>
File: laci is bae.png (755KB, 704x469px) Image search: [Google]
laci is bae.png
755KB, 704x469px
>>135851459
>Don't understand lolbertarians
There is nothing to understand, they are retarded
>Don't understand authoritarian right
Oh no..... it's retarded :(
>>
>>135859137
Why is libertarian right retarded?
How do YOU identify these retards in this thread.
Why am I a retard? ;-;
(Also Laci Gross is kinda average, plis stop).
>>
File: First pepe.jpg (91KB, 566x699px) Image search: [Google]
First pepe.jpg
91KB, 566x699px
People need guidance, look at them. Look at this cancer individualism that is infecting every nook and cranny of burgerland. "Her derrrr, I wanna be a rapper!" "Herrrr dee derrrr, I wanna be an instagram model!" "I'm too talented to work like everyone else, derrrr derrrrr" NO

We need STRICT schooling, that applies to your day to day life, and your future career. Everyone should serve in the military unless they are able to prove themselves useful otherwise, in which case they might be needed for special positions in the military anyway. Women will go to separate schools where they learn how to properly raise a family. There will be no more degeneracy, everyone will be assigned a position based off of their merits and abilities. "Heeerrrrr derrrr, my individuality and freedom of choice!" Oh my god it's adorable.... get in the gas chamber right now sweetie.

Fascism is the only way. You are welcome.
>>
The NEETS here should be begging for fascism more than anyone else, you will finally get that strong male role model you have been yearning for to set your life straight. As for the people who are already thriving in this broken system, assuming you got where you are based off of merit and not cronyism and nepotism, you will still rise to the top.

No more worries about what you are going to do, everything will be taken care of. You will value your free time more than you could ever imagine, because it will be earned, and scheduled. We will learn to put the good of our nation above all else, we will learn to be a PROUD, STRONG nation. Everyone will have their place, and everyone will have the opportunity to grow and rise.

STRENGTH AND HONOR COMRADES.
>>
>>135859600
But can't you have individualism in a populace with a strict government body?
Wouldn't the effect of a strict authoritarian militaristic government enforcing laws etc have the same effect?
It seems abit extreme to deny that people are different. I mean we could both be friends if violence from the left and especially the alt-right got 'taken out' etc.
>>
>>135859600
>>135860139
Also i don't understand the pepe
Why is an Amish doing that? Context.
>>
File: 1501050965239.jpg (31KB, 330x450px) Image search: [Google]
1501050965239.jpg
31KB, 330x450px
Step one: remove bagel
Step two: shit begins sorting itself out
>>
>>135860344
That's a Jew bro.
>>
>>135860455
What about the bad whites? Not all people are created the same, if you get into the top who's to say it isn't thanks to psychopathy? Fortune 100 mostly white non-jew.
Why are people here anti-semetic?
It's like BLM blaming whites cuz slavery or because white people as a demographic hold more power. You both frustrate me.
>>
>>135859470
>>135860139
>>135860890
">-<
>>
File: 1497854752219.jpg (28KB, 219x284px) Image search: [Google]
1497854752219.jpg
28KB, 219x284px
@135861092
Almost responded, but you just kept talking.
>>
>>135861597
What's that mean/why?
Also you did it wrong you type the arrows.
I'm not trying to be rude.
>>
Well miniarchists and fascists seem to be the least retarded. Good. Whatever, they could do better.
It's still stupid and Trump IS retarded.
This place is also honestly disgustingly perverted.
>>
File: (((CNN))).jpg (2MB, 1880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
(((CNN))).jpg
2MB, 1880x2880px
>>135863081
Fascism is a response. Medicine to cure a disease. The world is sick, it's time for healing.
>>
>>135863431
You and what group?
Generation Z will either be "Bluepilled" or mostly won't exist because of birthrates.
>>
> Generation Z won't exist because of birthrates
Imagine being this retarded
>>
>>135851459
It's about dislodging the deep state. You don't have to like your champion, you just have to trust that he's going to do what he says he's going to do.
We'll fix it by voting after we're free to choose for ourselves.
>>
>>135851459

>Policy based on humans acting like retarded humans on a biological level

>Inequality needs smoothing out

>Sense of powerlessness and replaceability needs fixing

Bscly make people feel like they are contributing and getting fairly rewarded for their efforts
>>
>>135865430
I'm new and even I know how this works.
GZ is 2000 and below.
If you nerds want super nazi youth you can't have it with declining birthrate, the poc hordes would smash them up, dumbass.
And you wonder why we all hate you.
I'm just being honest.
>>
>>135865690
Biological or psychological?
Inequality? So you admit it's a problem?
>>135865516
Good luck douche.
>>
File: Kantbot.jpg (108KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
Kantbot.jpg
108KB, 1024x640px
Have you not heard the news? Trump will complete the system of German idealism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
>>
>>135852360
You're demeanor is why the dems have lost the vote of white collar commen folk. When you talk down to them as if they're a bunch of stupid, backward, rascists, they'll just say fuck you and vote elsewhere. Doesn't matter if I thought your policies were good id give you the finger anyway because you're being a self-rightious prick. Didn't help that Hillary essentially called half of Donalds support base rascists, mysoginist, xenophobes. There are bad people that supported him but they probably numbered in the few thousand not several million.
>>
>>135865723
Truth hurts, this K I L L S the alt-right.
>>135867336
Okayyy whatever you say.
Bernie Sanders should've won.
>>
File: mydude.jpg (314KB, 1392x1052px) Image search: [Google]
mydude.jpg
314KB, 1392x1052px
>>135866732
POWERFULL
>>
>>135867911
Kinda silly actually.
It was okay I suppose.
>>
I think I understand how things work a bit better now.
If get President Drumpf dies.
>>
>>135869447
Almost.
>>
>>135851459
I just want to close the borders dividing the civilized world from the barbaric one, senpai.

Preferably with big ass walls, minefields and shoot-on-sight armed guards. Only those who take the risk and survive the dangerous border crossing will be allowed to stay.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.