[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She WILL be the DNC's prize pig in 2020.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: president harris.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
president harris.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
>female
>half black
>younger than Killary
>a true progressive
>already having her coffers filled by donors

How can Trump stand a chance?
>>
File: humpty trumpty had a great fall.png (63KB, 778x602px) Image search: [Google]
humpty trumpty had a great fall.png
63KB, 778x602px
>>135851070
>>
>>135851070
Fuck voting for a woman
Women aren't equipped to run shit
>>
>>135851098
>trump has no chance thread
>>
Oh look, the kamela shill is back. That bitch is fucking retarded, did you see her during the hearings?
>democrats doubling down on identity politics to appease radical progressives
Thanks for enforcing why I don't vote for that shit party just like I won't vote for the republicans
>>
What does ol Nate Bronze think about this?
>>
MAGA
>>
>>135851098

None of the rust belt states are going to flip, and the "battleground" states like VA, CO, NM, and MN will go red once the illegals are out and voter ID is in. The Dems are literally facing extinction especially with the looming shit storm that is about to rock DC.
>>
>>135851198
This.

See: the all-female soccer stadium experiment.
>>
>>135851070
>female
>half black

That's how
>>
She's too dumb. I saw her debate she came off as a crazy bitch
>>
>>135851098
Well faggurt she's up against;
the rock
Chelsea Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Mark Zuccerburg
Bernie Sanders
Elizabeth Warren
Michele Obama
and about four other real politiciansShe will get fucked out of any real chance for a clinton dynasty (just like last time), but funny thread, and that's just the primary, so far.
>>
>>135851070
George Soros puppet
>>
File: Trumps-ties-to-Russia.jpg (81KB, 644x504px) Image search: [Google]
Trumps-ties-to-Russia.jpg
81KB, 644x504px
>>135851070
>How can Trump stand a chance?

He will just grab her by the pussy, that will put her in her place.
>>
>>135851628
>She's too dumb.
I honestly don't think it matters. Will her message resonate with enough people not just you.
>>
>>135851070
Niggers can't run on being niggers and win a second time.
>>
File: Kid-Rock-wont-be-sen.png (208KB, 1177x495px) Image search: [Google]
Kid-Rock-wont-be-sen.png
208KB, 1177x495px
>>135851432
>about to rock DC.

ROCK 2 DC

You can say that again.
>>
>2020
everyone in the dnc will be in jail by 2020
>>
>>135852389
>>2020
>everyone in the dnc will be in jail by 2020

everyone in the dnc will have accidentally fell down the stairs by 2020

>FTFY
>>
>>135851354
this, she is damaged goods.
>>
>>135851432
Feels good man. Very good. Let us praise.
>>
>>135851070
We already had the last black/halfrican president, you dumbfucks.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.