[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was mcveigh right? Not the bombing but the ideas that lead there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: index(5).jpg (13KB, 196x258px) Image search: [Google]
index(5).jpg
13KB, 196x258px
Was mcveigh right? Not the bombing but the ideas that lead there
>>
>>135849610
Mcveigh is a hero and those involved in Waco and ruby ridge(oh what a coincidence they're the same group of people) deserve fates worse than death. And when they finally do die, I hope they're burning in their own special little put in hell with Janet Reno.
>>
>>135849610
Also your thread is gonna be slid
>>
Wasn't OKC dodgy? Weren't there multiple reports of two people exiting the truck, lost CCTV footage, and the authorities insisting it was only McVeigh? Weren't there photographs of a Ryder truck parked at a reserve base miles from OKC just a day before the bombing?

There's some documentary out there that makes a pretty compelling argument that it was an inside job to begin the crackdown on the super fledgling vaguely libertarian right movement in the United States.
>>
>>135850024
>>135850381
I mean the federal government is only getting bigger and stronger since the 90s and there haven't been any attacks except dune coons. There was that guy who flew his plane into irs building in texas a while ago.
>>
>>135850665
This. What's your opinion on this OP?
>>
>>135850665
>>135850982
I'm vaguely aware of the two men discrepancy but I believe mcveigh and nichols planned it out with probably some atf /Fbi handlers
>>
>>135849610
He killed children, so no. This was a false flag. He was executed in record time. However, compare this to ISI$. They only target civilians, never politicians for their blood thirsty crusade in th ME...
>>
>>135851499

Buncha kids died at Waco too
>>
>>135851711
State force cannot be judged
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.