[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend cheated AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1125.png (235KB, 471x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1125.png
235KB, 471x263px
So /pol/ I found out my girlfriend has been cheating on me with another guy. We're both white. I'm trying to figure out if I'm a cuck or a beta at this point. AMA thread I guess too?
>>
Go mgtow
>>
if you dump her now you aren't either
>>
>>135849672
THIS
>>
Hit the gym. Delete her out of your life. Fuck her sister.
>>
How'd you find out?
>>
>>135849511
does she know you know?
if not bust a fat nut all over her face one last time and them tell her before she wipes it off
>>
She's a cheating whore.

All it says about you is your taste in women.
Forget her and go after a conservative woman when you are ready.
>>
>>135849672
>>135849709
this this
Dump her. Don't look back. Move on. Be the man.
>>
>>135849646
fpwp
>>135849672
spbp
>>
>>135849511
It happens. You're only considered a cuck if you stick around and let her continue doing it, you're only a beta if you stick around but can't get her to stop doing it.
>>
>>135850148
>you're only a beta if you stick around but can't get her to stop doing it.
Anyone who is willing to destroy your trust in them can fuck off.
>>135849672 This guy gets it
>>
>>135849511
You've literally been "cucked". You're a cuck if you like the idea, and a beta if you don't beat the shit out of the guy and dump the slut.
>>
>>135849511
sage. back to /b/
>>
>>135849511
Slap the fucking pair of them as hard as you can around the face and take her stuff to the dump. Remind her that she was vagina with a body attached that you tolerated and that a whore is always a whore.
>>
>>135850451
>beat the shit out of the guy
Umm wrong sweetie, he probably doesnt even know the bitch has a boyfriend. The best course of action is to beat the shit out of her
>inb4 assault charges
U cannot assault your property.
>>
File: BcFFVOs.gif (4MB, 700x265px) Image search: [Google]
BcFFVOs.gif
4MB, 700x265px
>>
>>135850854
He's probably in the US, my foreign friend.
There's laws around these parts, and you cant beat someone for fucking your wife.You might get some clemency from the courts, though.

It's always good to follow the law.
Even if you want to hurt somebody else, the best thing you can do is not let them hurt you anymore, and dont let them take anything else from you.
>>
>Trusting women
There's your first mistake
>>
>>135849511
So my girl cheated on her bf for me and I cheated on my gf for her... We both eventually broke up with them and now were together.. How likely is it that she'll cheat on me
/B/ros but she has said she loves me though and stuff and so far I've been her best sexual partner
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.