[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many people did he redpilll.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3930.jpg (21KB, 170x231px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3930.jpg
21KB, 170x231px
When I was young I used to be fairly liberal. 8 years of victimization politics and gender propaganda. Iam convince he redpilled more people than any other figure in modern history.
>>
>>135848994
at least he hated the jews so was definitely better than trump
>>
>>135850117
he just lived on the opposite spectrum of semitism.
>>
Maybe 5 percent of the population. Enough to turn an election. But overall not much. Identity politics is strong on both sides and will never turn.
>>
>>135848994
Remember when /pol/ hated him? Cause I so
>>
>>135850117
Uhhhhhhhh
>>
>>135850244
i always wondering when i see burgers talking about how cucked western europe, and these ppl elected a black muslim as a president 2 times in the country where the whites are almost minorities
>>
>>135848994
He help get donald elected. That has less to do with identity politics and more to do with dems ignoring the rust belt. I remember during his final years he went to a college campus and basically told the kids there they needed to turn it down a notch. They are useful retards to the dems, and they would happily dump them if it meant they got more money and power.
>>
>>135848994
They weren't redpills. They were blackpills.
>>
>>135848994

>8 years of victimization politics and gender propaganda

I think identity politics became more of a thing during his second term.

I'm still not totally sure what direct role he had in the explosion of SJWs. I remember him criticising the behavior of SJWs on a few occasions and trying to minimize hostility in his approach to addressing LGBT rights and racial inequality.

I think the SJW craze came about in response to their disappointment that such a symbol of progressiveness couldn't accomplish the radical change they hoped. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>135851400

I think the Democrats, along with a number of media outlets, made a huge mistake in drastically overestimating the power of SJWs and caved into their pressure too easily. Thanks to this error in judgement, they're losing the support of a lot of normies.
>>
He was also the best gun salesman this country has ever seen. Every time he opened his mouth about the second amendment and common sense gun laws, sales of guns and ammo skyrocketed.
>>
>>135851153
Americans like to believe they still have a chance because of guns but i don't know if that really is a game changer or not. there is this expectation that we will all rise and fight one day but really none of are going to do it. this country will fall farther and farther until its taken over. honestly what i see happening is a brake up like germany. America will be deemed a world threat and will have to be taken of to promote world peace. all it is will be a power and land grab. chinese will have one part russia another the eu another.
>>
>>135853747
There is no happy ending for us, either the country fall to pieces and communist china will be the world leader or the us becoming a dystopia and europe will be forced to adopt this system
>>
>>135853747
I don't see how a civil war can be avoided. Everybody is so divided and convinced the other side is wrong now there is almost no turning back. What president could possibly follow up trump that would satiate the "new republican" party?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.