[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How To End American Gun Violence

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 01764343783.jpg (58KB, 929x526px) Image search: [Google]
01764343783.jpg
58KB, 929x526px
I support all the amendments that Americans enjoy, but some are long overdue for a serious overhaul. I would like to specifically discuss how to effectively change the 2nd Amendment.

1) Have the 2nd amendment specify exactly which arms Americans have a right to bare. "The Right to Bare Arms" is unspecific and leaves a lot of questions. I would like to see all assault weapons banned under the 2nd amendment. No one needs assault weapons, and no one needs weapons that have more than 10 bullets in a clip. I have owned guns for close to three decades and I have never needed to shoot more than three dark people at any one time. Ten bullets is plenty for anyone. By banning assault rifles, we would be able to prevent senseless gun deaths, and finally make America a safe, carefully disarmed nation like Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela and other successful civilized nations which have chosen to turn in their weapons.

2) The 2nd amendment should specify a minimum age for firearm ownership. Firearms are extremely deadly weapons. Only mature adults with fully developed brains should have access to them. It would be an incredible change to make it so no one younger than 55 is allowed to have firearms. This would also prevent a lot of the firearm violence in America as most mass shooters are in their 20's, 30s, and 40s. These dangerous, immature people do not need to have access to incredibly violent guns that kill.

3) Give the government the ability to take firearms from whoever, whenever, if they are white. It is the governments job to disarm the filthy goyim. And if they have the ability to take guns away from dangerous goyishe mensche, we will all be so much safer.(Rebbi Shekelberg told me this, so I know it's true)

I have many more arguments to present but these are my three most strongest ones.
>>
>disarmed nations like Brazil

Stopped reading right there.

Sage.
>>
>>135845731
I think this pic was taken in Switzerland if i'm not mistaken
>>
How about we don't give niggers and spics guns
>>
>cuck wants to not have right for self defense
Good goy, +15, commie
>>
File: 1492190085186.jpg (43KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1492190085186.jpg
43KB, 750x750px
>a fucking leaf thinks posting with a proxy will make his opinions on the US Constitution any more relevant
>>
>>135845731
THIS GETS POSTED EVERY NIGHT. AND IT ONLY SERVES TO FURTHER EMBOLDEN GUN RIGHTS ADVOCATES.

RIGHTS.
EXIST.
WITHOUT.
GOVERNMENT.
>>
File: meanwhile in switzerland.jpg (112KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile in switzerland.jpg
112KB, 700x700px
>>135846348
Yes Switzerland, a land of blood and death, because of all those horrible guns.
>>
File: europe.gif (955KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
europe.gif
955KB, 500x274px
>>135845731

fuck off gun grabber
>>
>>135845731
>I would like to see
Nobody gives a fuck what you would like. Go fuck yourself. If you want my guns, come and get them.
>>
>>135845731
Goddammit. OP, you got me.
>>
>>135845731
Shill thread copypasta. Saged, hidden, and reported. Fuck off.
>>
>>135845731
>Mexico
>Safe
Wanna know how I know you're a fucking retard?
>>
File: DollaBillzz.jpg (166KB, 587x606px) Image search: [Google]
DollaBillzz.jpg
166KB, 587x606px
>>135845731
>this thread again
$0.02 has been added to your bloomberg bank account.
Mazel tov
>>
File: 0001221187494.jpg (67KB, 626x584px) Image search: [Google]
0001221187494.jpg
67KB, 626x584px
>>135847644
>the only goy on this thread who isn't a total retard.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.