[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CALEXIT LEADER ON TUCKER CARLSON

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 58

California Champagne Liberals show their true colors

https://youtu.be/51gzsOM8hE0

>"Nobody likes us"
>"We're exporting our middle class to make room for more immigrants."
>"We are exporting Californian values and turning other states blue."
>"We are a dominant State and Global powerhouse."

The audacity of this nigger, he cries nobody likes us and then he goes on to spout exactly why nobody likes California 100% Smug.
>>
This is insane.
If all the libtards could move there it might be a good thing though.
>>
>>135845581
I am am middle class Californian. This shit is just a daily occurrence.
Our government is utterly incompetent. All the biggest faggots in the rest of the US travel to California and they turn our cities blue.
At least if they manage to pass a secession act I'll have some legal justification
>>
>>135845581

Cali/pol/ here. Can't wait to vote for succession and then move away.
>>
>>135847546
Please do
>>
>>135847546

this
>>
>>135847546
Keep dreaming faggot. Utterly detached from reality. Doesn't matter what they vote, see civil war
>>
>Let california declare independence
>watch libtards, commies, moslems, jews move there
>wait
>blame commiefornia for terrorist attack or claim they own weapons of mass destruction
>declare war
>bomb the fuck out of them
>win
>>
>the state that most consistently shits on the south and others for "having guns to fight the government, lol, like you can survive that" and shit talking the confederacy will be the first to secede since the civil war

Its like pottery.
>>
>>135848061
look at this dumb nigger, bet he came from t_d
>>
File: 1498629559840.jpg (62KB, 638x444px) Image search: [Google]
1498629559840.jpg
62KB, 638x444px
>>135847546
As a fellow Californian, I will also vote for succession.

California is a failed experiment and a detriment to the United States.
>>
File: 1499655901613.jpg (50KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1499655901613.jpg
50KB, 420x420px
>>135845581
this guy is the personification of this pepe
>>
File: god emperor trump1.jpg (243KB, 2048x1324px) Image search: [Google]
god emperor trump1.jpg
243KB, 2048x1324px
>>135845581
Why is Tucker making this look like a bad thing to his audience

This would be great, I REALLY hope it happens, we'll get Trump 2020 guaranteed (electoral vote and popular vote this time)
>>
We should be memeing their independence. It will buy us a lot of time.
>>
>>135845581
>>"We're exporting our middle class to make room for more immigrants."
serriously fuck these people.
>>
>>135848346
Please, inform me calinigger. Explain yourself. Or, as is tipical, make claims without backing up a fucking word that spews from your diseased mouth
>>
>>135845581
Trolls see that Tucker basically lets any retarded leftist on his show so they see an opportunity to go on there and bait people. This guy is probably not serious about anything he says.
>>
>>135848258
They have H1B and fruit picking slaves too. It's a beautiful irony.
>>
>>135845581
Why did Tucker bring this autistic retard onto his show? He is such an autistic nigger faggot.
>>
>>135848258
Fucking this
>>
>>135848463

fucking this
>>
>>135845581
All of that is true.
>>
>>135845581
Why can't commiefornians and liberals in general just leave us well alone. They can't be satisfied with living in a state where things go the way they want. No, everyone else has to be like them too. Those red states over a thousand miles away that do nothing to affect them in any way? Absolutely unbearable, they must become blue too. Seriously, fuck them. They're why we need to reduce the fed and increase state rights so shitbags like them can't try to dictate how other states run their own shit.
>>
>>135848822
>California is a dominant state
In what, siphoning tax money for welfare serfs? Yeah absolutely
>>
File: Ce9GeRb.png (1MB, 1418x1911px) Image search: [Google]
Ce9GeRb.png
1MB, 1418x1911px
>>135845581
they should do it. then we can build a wall around California and send all our crime, homeless, and mexicans there.
>>
>>135848896
Remember, communism is a cancer. They can't be happy with what they have, they have to spread their diseased ideology far and wide.
>>
>Non white population drops 20% instantly.
>white population drops by about 7.5% but most would probably leave the state.
>Only definate blue state that really matters.
>like population drops 15% overnight since 600,000 Jews inhabit Los Angeles.
>>
>>135848940
Nigga iz u deaf?
>>
CA pls go
>>
Say California votes to secede. Will the federal government allow it? Or will that referendum be ignored? I assume none of the Cali government are actually armed enough to fight the fed if they choose to push forward (armed uprising).
>>
>>135849168
Kern County is red. Calis agriculture and oil is based out of kern county. Northern San Diego county is heavily red as is southern Orange County which is California's last remaining middle class tax farm. Also everything north of Redding for its lumber supply.
>>
>>135845581
>Slave labor picking their crops
>Fed wants to change policy to stop allowing this
>Secession

>Civil War?
>>
>>135849251
The armed people in California will fight the Calexit people, or even better exile them to san francisco and los angeles and spin those off.
>>
>>135845581
Man that civil war would be such a fucking slaughterhouse it wouldn't even be funny

>several military installations located in the state that the Californians would presumably have to take by force since most servicemen are southern and white. Assuming they can be held (which they definitely would) encirclement of major cities would be easy as fuck
>only Californians capable of fighting effectively are Mexican gang members who may be loyal to California for awhile, but would likely try to enact Azatlan before the war is even over
>nigs are incapable of giving a shit about high minded ideals and would probably take advantage of the situation by rioting and looting
>antifa would either try to wage a red dawn style guerilla warfare campaign against American forces, or like the blacks take advantage of the chaos and start agitating police because yolo
>>
File: thought police.png (708KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
thought police.png
708KB, 640x640px
>>135845581
>South's economy is dependent on slave labor
>North wants to get rid of slavery
>This would destroy South's economy so they secede

>California's economy is dependent on illegal (slave) labor
>Many states want to get rid of illegals
>This would destroy California's economy so they secede
>>
File: wut.png (60KB, 212x206px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
60KB, 212x206px
>>135848446

flag related
>>
>>135847546
Same here
>>
File: aye but at what cost.jpg (79KB, 1149x665px) Image search: [Google]
aye but at what cost.jpg
79KB, 1149x665px
>>135848446
>win 4 year term
>lose 164,000sq mi of clay
>>
File: 1501261925294.gif (2MB, 465x341px) Image search: [Google]
1501261925294.gif
2MB, 465x341px
> live in SoCal

> eagerly wanting to sign the petition for Calexit

> will vote for it

> California secedes - US says "nope"

> El Presidente Moonbeam issues a draft for Civil War II

> Army consists of insane faggots, hippies, illegals, SJWs, criminal niggers, and the few remaining working class whites drafted like me

> war declared

> get to see them all die as I switch sides faster than an Italian Infantryman

I really REALLY want to see them succeed just to see them get stomped and humiliated. But then again if CA leaves, 34% on the country's welfare recipients go with it. Or do these assholes think the rent they plan on charging the Pentagon will pay for all those parasites?
>>
File: 1501626429203.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
1501626429203.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>>135849251
California is 33% of the US'S economy

This is literally the start of the USA'S next civil war
>>
File: 1498689060511.jpg (56KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498689060511.jpg
56KB, 1200x800px
>>135848544
>tipical
>>
>>135850464
No it's a 1/5th.
>>
>>135845581
>"We are exporting Californian values and turning other states blue."
It's true, they are fucking ruining Texas, Colorado, and increasingly Idaho.
>>
>>135850245
California does draw a lot of water for this country though. I guess it's fitting since it's essentially a Latin American country - some people are mega rich and 99% of people are poor as all fuck. It would hurt if all the tech people left the country, so it wouldnt be all good to lose them.
>>
The beautiful thing is that without those 55 electoral votes and 53 House representatives in the mix, America ex-Cali would become so much more politically reasonable. I get cozy just thinking about it.
>>
I'm going to boil this way down, so even the knuckledraggers on this board can understand.

CALEXIT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

>CA wants to hold a referendum?

Guess what? It means fuck all. There is no escape clause in the U.S. Constitution. The only way for CA to leave without triggering a civil war is for Congress to pass and ratify an amendment letting you leave.

>CA will do it anyway what are you going to do?

Fight you, no holds barred. That includes the use of lethal force. I'm not too keen on the idea of having my country balkanized. If you don't like America, then leave. You do not get to lay claim to the territory that was obtained via the Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo, nor do you get to usurp the infrastructure that others have built. There are not many things in this world that would cause me to take up arms, but this is one of them. Bluster all you want, but if you move outside the realm of thought and try to put it into action, don't think for a second that it won't end badly for you.
>>
lmao they think Trump will let that happen. He idolizes Andrew Jackson. South Carolina first tried to secede under Jackson undermining his tariffs. Jackson built some forts moved a large force in and said "Fuck You"
>>
>>135850521
Lol are you that retard from the other day who had that thread about moving from California to "the midwest" and was referring to Idaho?
>>
File: ytho.png (1MB, 1017x803px) Image search: [Google]
ytho.png
1MB, 1017x803px
>>135845581
>I pray California does not suffer unduely from its want of a Union..
>>
>>135847546
Same. If given the chance, I'd vote for Calexit then haul ass before Trump nukes me.
>>
>>135849538
This desu. The only reason I'd stick around in the event of a Calexit is to pop some secessionist noggins with my 10 round mags.
It's still a stretch of it ever happening but they've gained more ground than the State of Jefferson Movement has so far. Ironically a Calexit would be the most likely scenario for the birth of Jefferson to boot.
>>
>>135847546
>succession
>>
>>135850728
No one cares about the midwest.
>>
California would balkanize before it secedes
>>
>>135851006
More red electorals
who cares
This is a win win
>>
>>135847546
I hope you guys seriously try it.

The Calicaust will be the best day of my life.
>>
WE'VE BEEN ON THE RUN
DRIVING IN THE SUN
LOOKING OUT FOR NUMBER ONE
>>
>>135845581

This joker thinks the US military leases the bases from Japan and S. Korea. This is untrue. Both countries actually contribute some money to host the US forces.

Further, the federal gov't owns about 50% of the state's land. You gonna pay for that? And what off Indian land? You'll need to negotiate treaties w/ them, and they won't be so easy to push around like in the 19th century.

Just cut California off the national electrical grid and divert the fresh water originating from outside of Arizona, New Mexico, etc.

Cut off all federal funding of R&D inside the state. Require all DoD contractors to relocate to the US to maintain their business ties with the federal gov't.
>>
>>135851090
Exactly.. you would see Jefferson form and probably a state for the central valley and one for most of the east down to the desert in the south. Then little gay rotting dot sized States of LA and SF
>>
California
CALIFORNIAAA
HERE WE COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMEE
>>
>>135845581
the moment they do, the leaders would be branded as trators and executed by the military, then the state would be governed under martial law until the next election.

by the book, the rules are already written.
>>
I would volunteer to the draft to fight californians in a heartbeat. I'd commit so many war crimes it's insane. I'd fucking strangle every one of them to death. Fuck liberals and fuck Californians.
>>
>>135845581
>CA secession
>one of the top 15 economies of the world
The Federal Government will send boots on the ground. Washington D.C. will not give up CA.

Fucking retarded nigger
>>
>>135851331
I can only get so hard man
>>
I am behind enemy lines near SF. Digits decide what I do to the enemy upon civil war.
>>
>>135849982
this
>>
The elites will NEVER allow this meme
>>
File: 1459871756734.jpg (42KB, 541x498px) Image search: [Google]
1459871756734.jpg
42KB, 541x498px
>>135845581
Let them do it honestly, with that much cockiness born from delusion they'll be Haiti within a year... I'd be interesting to see
>>
>>135849982
>Republicans 2-0 in Civil Wars.
>>
File: 42342341.png (292KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
42342341.png
292KB, 540x300px
Please let this happen /pol/. Put us out of our misery.
>>
>>135850573
The majority of the industry wouldn just fucking abandon ship. Even Silicone Valley is already moving away, everyone else would follow if we're not going to trade with this Commiefornia.
>>
>>135851690
pic related
>>
>>135850520
Still more than we could afford to lose
>>
>>135851252
Exactly. These are exactly the facts.
CA would be a 3rd World country without Federal Government infrastructure and economic treaties.

This nigger is retarded.
>>
>>135845581
this guy is so dumb i thought he was a nigger but he is really a poo in loo
>>
>>135847546

Sorry, but since you did not allow my people to secede in peace, you won't get to secede in peace either. I will personally volunteer to fight in the War of California Secession to keep you fuckers in the Union.

>if you had supported the righteous Confederacy, you could have been an independent nation for over a Century by now
>>
>>135847546

Good, odds are you'll die from dehydration and get annexed by Russia. The faster, the better and I know you commiefornians are lax with your voting protocols so maybe I'll drive over state lines and help out your cause.
>>
>>135851824
Not at all social program usage drops by 40% !!!
>>
>>135847546
Devilish
>>
>>135851380
what about the rural Californians that voted for Trump?

most people outside of CA don't realize, but CA still has some wonderful rural pockets of Red

The coastal and city slickers are Democrats, primarily my dude
>>
>>135845581
>This is California, we're already not part of the united states because of our views!
God it's people like this that make us Californians look like such pretentious faggots
>>
and nothing of 'Jefferson' was mentioned. there is a lot of money in N. Cali, and they want nothing to do with shit skins and libshits.
>>
I live in the bay area, it's a living progressive hell hole, and unfortunately it's where all the tech jobs are at. I'm just punching my time, collecting checks, and building a resume to where I can move back east.
>>
>>135845581
CA here. It really shows what a sheltered and myopic existence these liberals share, to think that leaving the US is a viable option, or it's even something any reasonable person would want.

For starters, Edwards AFB has NUKES. CA happens to be our West coast, meaning it's part of our national defense. Shipyards, research facilities, submarine bases, hell, even the US Marine Corps is stationed out here.

>CA "We leave the US! Yay us!"
>US: "Okay" *shuts off water from Colorado River*
>US: "Sorry, were you using that?"
>US: *shuts off federal money going to general fund, illegal immigrant programs, federal money for students, government workers, highways*
>CA: "Oh shit."
>>
>>135852019

They're the militias to retake California for the Union. We arm them with guns that violate California's assault weapons laws and allow them to work.

We make this shit worse than Hutu vs. Tutsi.
>>
File: 1499442692504.jpg (157KB, 446x453px) Image search: [Google]
1499442692504.jpg
157KB, 446x453px
>>135851490
Go to sleep Zack
>>
>>135847546

See how well that works when Federal tanks are rolling through Sacramento.

Signed, the former Confederate State of North Carolina.
>>
right about now is when the border wall should be separating cali from regular ppl
>>
>>135851919
California funds a shipload of red states. I don't like California, but don't start that bullshit
>>
>>135845581
do it faggots communist california will go bankrupt within 10 years.
>>
We should make fake prep kits for Californians at $20.00 a pop and shill tf out of it online under the guise of a liberal organization
>>
Is this why North Korea will nuke CA?
>>
>>135852084
Hello me.

As soon as stocks are fully vested I'm out.
>>
>>135845581
>California becomes its own country
>All the American Libcucks move to the newly founded liberal paradise
>California collapses, becomes Venezuela 2.0
>All the Californians try to get back in to the United States of Trump
>nope.jpg
>>
>>135852232

>yfw we give California a taste of 'Reconstruction'

Imagine getting to rape your rapist. Fun on an indescribable level.
>>
This shit won't happen, but I'm genuinely curious in the hypothetical situation that it does happen.
>Majority votes to leave the US
>We now have however many people that are against this and will have to move in order to stay in the US
Is it up to the california government to give them a cash payout so they can move? Or is it entirely on the individual to sell their shit and move?
>>
>>135850464
Its substantially lower but is in theory generates the most "wealth" if not for the mere fact it outspends its income annually by nearly double.

If California was governed like Texas or even Florida, it would be an absolutely unstumpable economic powerhouse and was so before the 60s, its a sad state of affairs but honestly the only way California will be salvaged is if Trump cracks down with the fed and forcibly deports migrants despite local protests. The numerical superiority that they offer at the ballot box keep jackasses like this employed and keep an economic powerhouse subdued which ultimately has deteriorated the entire nation economically and politically.
Either Trump cracks down and immigrants go back and California doesn't go to war or they go to war and lose with the same outcome but all in all if there is no action and they stay it will continue to negatively impact and detiorrate the u.s.
>>
>>135845581
CALEXIT WILL JUST ENABLE THE HOLLYWOOD ELITES TO BECOME REAL ELITES AND RAPE MORE KIDS.

Don't give them more power.
>>
>>135852439

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri_in_the_American_Civil_War

Shit gets nasty, that's what. I wonder if the San Fran fags have the stomach for it.
>>
>>135852326
Like what and who??? Injun reservations? Niggers in the Deep South??? You know West Virginia isn't the biggest consumer per capital of welfare anymore LA County is? You got half of entirely Hispanic/liberal southern Texas on food stamps and yet it's a red state.
>>
File: 1482417258424.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1482417258424.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>>135850245
This.
>>
>>135845581
You dare not take a star from my flag, for with rifle in hand, and fully loaded mag, I will purge you from my land.
>>
Gee, I wonder who is behind this door: http://www.businessinsider.com/calexit-leader-louis-marinelli-russia-2017-4
>>
>>135852092
shuts off phone, internet, power, water, natural gass, petroleum, closes highways.

they wouldn't technically last a week without the infrastructure support.

more people would be killed by shutting off their infrastructure than a platoon marching down main street shooting at everything that moved.

>escape from LA

dammit that's not supposed to be a manual for how to do it.
>>
>>135852577
Checked. Don't give them traffic
https://archive.is/KZm2D
>>
>>135852092
>geography, national defense, nukes
>water, infrastructure, Federally owned lands
this
Besides CA being one of the world's largest economies, you hit all the main points

All of these reasons alone are enough for the Union to stay

The Feds will drop the hammer, CA is not going anywhere
>>
>>135852608
Hi
>>
>believing paid interviewees on Fox news

It's like BG Kumbi again and again and again
>>
>>135847546
Same here fuck this place
>>
>>135845581

I've already written why this scheme is hair brained. But, it could be good for the rest of the US if plenty of commies, progressives, and other undesirables relocate to California. The US gains conservatives leaving California.

This may not be a bad deal. If you can get Farrakhan and other black separatists to embrace it and leave the US we may just see what will come to be called the "the great clearing".

And if that massive earthquake happens and much of the state collapses into the Pacific, well that's just terrific.
>>
>>135852423
>not knowing they'll fire you before you are vested

wew
its like we have to lead you by the hand
they'll get your work at a discount and replace you before you become more "expensive"
i wuz let go before vested.jpg
>>
as fun as it would be to laugh at libtards fail to try to secede and cause civil war 2, I'd rather not see my home state get torn up and then wrung dry during "reconstruction" by some faggot NY carpetbaggers.

despite what the (((media))) has you thinking, CA is a lot more politically diverse. There are many conservative leaning counties throughout the state (most notably Kern), but their voices are consistently drowned out by the very, very loud leftist faggot voices that command the most populated centers of the bay and los angeles areas. And of course large population=more representation in the State Assembly and Senate.
>>
>>135852084
Same here man. I'm trying to escape. I'd love to move out to Salt Lake City.
>>
>>135849031
BRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPP!!!!!
>>
>>135851397
This, California holds one sixth of the worlds economy, now way the feds are giving that up
>>
File: IMG_20170515_170818.jpg (3MB, 4048x3036px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170515_170818.jpg
3MB, 4048x3036px
>>135852773
I dunno man, they keep promoting me and give me more options each time. I'm not a keyboard puncher in some faggot social media start up. I'm a chemist in a window glazings company. Pic related, glass won't be the same.
>>
File: Image-815273.jpg (191KB, 618x606px) Image search: [Google]
Image-815273.jpg
191KB, 618x606px
>>135847546
>>
>ITT: salty flyover states unable to compete with California's industries
We want you cut it the fuck out with your discrimination, sexism, racism because it's counter-productive to nation-building
Kentucky tried to waive its tiny cock around, but we called their bluff and they're practically begging for access to our avocado trees but we're going to humor those backwater rednecks
>>
>>135849877
Unfortunately you're wrong there, because of the population of the state, I've met more Marines, Sailors, Army, and Air Force that are from California than from any other single state. Considering the fact that it is almost impossible to create a stable lifestyle there with college alone many of them turn to the military. It would be very hard to turn so many California natives against the state. However if you could separate the radical Californians from the populace and then back them against the Pacific Ocean it would hardly be in their favor. Especially since almost everything but the coast of California is red. I got out of the state before I was brainwashed and I still get called a commiefornian, etc. I understand, but on the opposite spectrum living in California everything I ever needed was in plentiful and abundant supply. There was no need to care about the rest of the states because everything was so easy going. The problem is that Californians believe that the reason it's so easy and fun to live in California is because of all the great that California does, and not in fact that the rest of the United states bucks their ass hard to allow them to live such lavish lives.
>>
>>135848438
he's a dumb fucking nigger
>>
>>135850241
>Win 4 year term
>Lose 164,000sq mi of clay
>Secure future for actual Americans
This is looking better and better
>>
>>135853032
No most come from the southern states you faggot.
>>
>>135847546
if californa has a secession referendum i too will vote for it, then bug out for tennesee before the shitstorm makes landfall.

lefty morons like that lime green stuffed shirt in the OP's vidya are the reason california is descending into its own private great depression.
he is clearly an idiot, with no clue about policy, governance or economics, yet he has opinions, and wants to share them.

thats a perfect exemplar of california's political class right there.
an absolute retard without a brain in his head, but he "feels ways about thing" and is just brown enough for his imbecilic ramblings to be considered valid by the SJWs.
wellcome to the future, it didnt have to be this way, but the lefties insisted.

if california votes on secession i'll vote yes, and run for the border before the rest of the country realizes how lucky they are that this festering strangulated testicle of a state has decided to elastrate itself, thus inadvertently saving the rest of the US from gangrene
>>
File: 1499406384434.png (281KB, 537x431px) Image search: [Google]
1499406384434.png
281KB, 537x431px
>>135848463
If kek wills it
>>
California will not secede. The proposed ballot changes California's view on the union and to encourage more state autonomy. I support state rights, but I hate my commie state. Can we deport my communist brethren to Mexico or Somalia?
>>
>>135848446
It's a pipedream, calm your shorts.
>>
>>135851490
I live in Oakland. I'm taking as many niggers out as I can
>>
>>135853004
>muh -isms
gt fuck outta here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26-VzfBZg1w
>>
>>135853216
>deport to mexico
you have the wrong idea anon.
the only place communists should be is back in hell where they all came from
>>
>>135847546
Nice.
>>
>>135846737
In that case anons from other states are going to need to mail me more ammo
>>
>>135850807
"10 round"
Lel,
>>
>>135848075
>claim they own weapons of mass destruction

Pretty sure Google or one of the genetic companies has some nasty biological thing they're researching. They already have mosquitos as a dispersal vector.
>>
>>135845581
>the u.s. is just going to hand over a shit ton of its ports
Never heppening. Would be great for a sacrifice though.
>>
File: 1496237073136.png (363KB, 747x476px) Image search: [Google]
1496237073136.png
363KB, 747x476px
>>135845581
What would California's constitution look like?
Instead of freedom of speech,
>freedom from offensive speech.
Instead of the right to bear arms,
>the right to confiscate everyone's arms.
Instead of life, liberty, property, and the pursuit of happiness
>social justice, multiculturalism (read: balkanization), feminism, and transgenderism
>>
>>135851910
Make California Howl Again.
>>
File: 1487139525696.jpg (555KB, 1280x995px) Image search: [Google]
1487139525696.jpg
555KB, 1280x995px
>>135845581
What a loss
>>
>>135853222
Sad fact of Oakland is you have to live in a cage to keep the gorillas out. At least that's how I've always seen gated communities
>>
we should just balkanize california into the following states:
OC+SD county
LA County
Central Valley+IE
Central Coast
Norcal
Jefferson
>>
File: 1483135391554.png (141KB, 780x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483135391554.png
141KB, 780x800px
>>
File: 1494094052950.png (373KB, 1686x754px) Image search: [Google]
1494094052950.png
373KB, 1686x754px
>>135853676
>>
>>135852437
Sweet baby Jesus I just felt my dick move.
>>
File: tucker.png (121KB, 292x275px) Image search: [Google]
tucker.png
121KB, 292x275px
>>
"The middle class leaving is a good thing."
>>
File: 1478802692263.png (688KB, 1448x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1478802692263.png
688KB, 1448x1600px
>>135853849
>>
>>135853476
Nah m8 theyre just releasing millions of infected mosquitos for humanitarian reasons
>>
>>135848527
No, I have a hot California refugee and I want to keep her.
>>
>>135852610
The Red Pill on CALEXIT:
There are no provisions in the US Constitution for secession. To attempt it, means rebellion, which means the US forces are called in, martial law is declared, and Sacramento is emptied of anyone who voted for it, in the government. An interim government will rule, until a new one is voted in.

CA is part of the US, forever, until the USA no longer exists. Period. The Federal government owns 48% of the land in the state, it owns the military bases in the state, it has major investments in real estate, education, and law enforcement (Federal buildings in CA are Federal property).
CA cannot hope to exist without the Federal government. It cannot hope to replace Social Security for those who have paid in all these years, and those currently getting payouts. Same for Medicare, Medicade, and a long list of Federal programs. CA is teetering on the verge of bankruptcy, breaking away, even if possible, would drive CA into guaranteed bankruptcy, which it would never recover from. The idiots that are for Calexit do not address any of this - and if they were to somehow succeed (which they won't), most if not all legal working citizens would leave for the border. I know I'm not walking away from all those years of Social Security, for some pipedream by potheads in Sacramento.
CA can not exist without the power grid. The power production CA would not be enough to drive the heavy industry that's left here, along with consumer needs.
The contracts on a business and political level alone would take hundreds of years of manpower to untangle.
CA does not have enough water to survive alone.

Calexit is a pipedream. It doesn't matter what ballot initiatives they make, the Federal authority of the Constitution forbids it. Anything past that is hopes, daydreams, and childish fantasy.
>>
>>135853981
>>135853981
I really would love that. How can thousands of miles of the west coast be covered by three fucking states?
>>
>>135848697

That's his entire show.
>>
>>135853969
I love how he didn't even realize admitting this was a bad thing until Tucker called him on it
>So you're actually admitting that you're happy that the middle class is leaving?
>W-well it's not like I can stop them, AND IT MAKES ROOM FOR MORE LOW SKILLED IMMIGRANTS!
God I hate how fucking pussified my state is
>>
File: 1465444408880.jpg (4MB, 7129x3833px) Image search: [Google]
1465444408880.jpg
4MB, 7129x3833px
>>
>>135847546
succession?
sup Pedrito
>>
>>135852437

I'm not sure that counts.
You should invade new England, if revenge is what you seek.

Cali is just Commies and spics at this point.
Also silicon valley douchebags.
>>
>>135848667
>democrats of the south try to succeed from the United States in a bloody civil war
>all in a effort to maintain control of brown people forced into slave labor
>fast forward about 152 years
>democrats are trying to succeed from the United States to maintain their slave labor from Mexico

History repeats itself once more, same painting different colors.
>>
>>135850807
>ten round mag
They already got to you m8
>>
>>135854268

>implying England isn't nothing more than Indians and Muslims
>>
File: 1492577677209.jpg (13KB, 233x204px) Image search: [Google]
1492577677209.jpg
13KB, 233x204px
>>135850807
>10 round mags

I work in a gun store, and laugh at how 90% of everything we get in stock has a fucking 'NOT LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA' STICKER ON IT.

You fuckers are cucked beyond belief.
>>
>>135848527
Wether they secede or not, these people should be liquidated on general principle. Words cannot express how much I hate leftists. L.A. cannot be nuked fast enough. God help me.
>>
>>135854366
I said New England - the Yankees god damn them.

Unless it's the same as in UK.
>>
>>135847546
Better idea:
>vote for Calexit
>passes
>civil war breaks out between Americans not wanting to leave California and communists
>good excuse to shoot at nigs and illegals (fog of war)
>Military steamrolls any resistance to reannex
>California government gets restaffed
>MAGA
>>
>>135854061
A legal path for secession could involve a constitutional amendment. It would have to be ratified by 38 states, but its theoretically possible.
>>
File: 1448312839978.jpg (49KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1448312839978.jpg
49KB, 500x667px
>>135847546
>You will never take part in the great purge of New California, but instead California will continue to fester like a fucked up tumor, forever being the main port for degeneracy and kikery.
>>
>>135847546
>vote for secession
>move to the US
>join the army
>kill your libshit neighbors
Pretty good
>>
>>135845581
I voted for Trump so when I flee this shithole of a state as a refugee when the civil war breaks out, I hope you'll consider my record as an American, not a Californian.
>>
>>135854567
Even better idea.
>Don't vote for Calexit.
>Watch Calexit get shot down by the constitution a la >>135854061
>>
>>135845581
How are these fucks not arrested for sedition, anyways?
>>
>>135852809
Why do people type this? I see it in every thread
>>
>>135852830
Not even close.
>>
>>135854734
We'll take it into consideration.
>>
>>135850600
Well, duh
>>
>>135845581

Californian here.

I will vote for Calexit just so Trump can legitimately nuke California.

It's what's best for the state, country, and world.
>>
>>135854830
Ridicule guys who fetishize asses with farting sounds. Anon is responding to >>135849031
>>
>>135847546
This is what I was thinking!

ME fuckin too!

HEY! How can I sign this petition so it gets on the ballot!!!???
>>
>>135849031
>implying California doesn't have most of the country's Mexicans, homeless, and crime.
>>
File: 1466523472208.jpg (21KB, 372x260px) Image search: [Google]
1466523472208.jpg
21KB, 372x260px
>>135853981
>mfw trapped in Silicon Valley
Jefferson, plz save me. I can't stand these assholes anymore. I just want to hunt and sit by my fucking fireplace.
>>
File: IMG_0179.jpg (29KB, 276x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0179.jpg
29KB, 276x441px
>>135852210
What most people don't realize is just how many fucking guns we really have - second only to Texas by sheer numbers.
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/archive/index.php/t-197866.html
We in the red zones are the front line and would love to fight the libs and nigs over border desputes.
>>
>>135855166
Fellow Cali here.
When the fires subside, want to join up and form a gang of roving warlords?
>>
>>135845581
It will never happen. It needs a constitutional amendment meaning every state legislature would have to vote on it. The US would never voluntarily give up that amount of federal tax dollars. Plus most of California's water comes from neighboring states, good luck living in your new country and not having water to drink.
>>
>>135855314
No, we all need to die.

I'm willing to die if it means 30 million nogs, spics, cucks, and kikes die as well.
>>
>>135855295
>http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/archive/index.php/t-197866.html
Actually, the gun ownership maybe even higher in California than reported, due to pre-registration guns.
>>
>>135851181
But it never happened!
>>
File: america getting fucked.jpg (25KB, 388x388px) Image search: [Google]
america getting fucked.jpg
25KB, 388x388px
Calexit is the butthole of failed policy. About as laughable as those transgender bathrooms!

Obama sure loved anal fucking America xD
>>
>>135855360
I wonder what the blue states on the east coast think of this. I don't think they see eye-to-eye with Cali on cultural issues, I think it's more like same outcome, different reasons.
>>
File: IMG_0474.jpg (127KB, 772x817px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0474.jpg
127KB, 772x817px
>>135850807
Fucking this. All about pinned 10/30 mags tho
>>
>>135846737
no one will ever give up that much money and coastline without a nuclear civil war.

sorry, if anything the state it's self will just split into two states.
>>
>>135847546
Staying behind and taking prime real estate after feeding the libs to great whites off the coast
>>
>>135855295
Please come help in Orange County. Once secure Camp Pendleton would be facilitated to take San Diego county
>>
>>135855295
Please, PLEASE let this happen!!
>>
>>135855360

>let California leave
>revoke the citizenship of every Californian
>immediately invade it
>line up all the Calexit/liberal scum and execute every single one
>deport all the nonwhites since they are no longer American citizens
>the Californians who take arms against the Calexiters can have their citizenship restored once California is conquered
>begin construction of The Wall on the California/Mexico border
Just like that California becomes the best place in the world
>>
File: 1490247535494.jpg (20KB, 422x422px) Image search: [Google]
1490247535494.jpg
20KB, 422x422px
>>135845581
>Tucker: "do you really think we'll let you leave?"
>Pottery instructor: "it's not your choice"
>mfw 2nd civil war
Who's signing up for the invasion of California?
>>
>>135855473
Very true. Half of mine are off book. And with the rise in ((ghost guns)) being built in sure it's only skyrocketed.
>>
>>135845581
>Get rid of the white middle class for brown 3rd worlders.

Haha il be telling my kids about California before the population went mad and demanded to become 3rd world.
>>
>>135845581

California Republicans want to cut the state up. California break up.

Ultra lefty loonies want secession.

California will see a civil war after the secession and I don't believe the state grows enough maize, rice, or wheat.

They'll have to make deals with the US and Mexico for cereals. They'll fight the US for water rights.

Northern California probably gets nuked by the US government because the US government will want to keep the ports and the California liberals will probably do something retarded and let Chinese Navy ships dock in the ports or ask assistance from foreign powers to get their independence.
>>
File: Just lol 2.jpg (56KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
Just lol 2.jpg
56KB, 342x342px
>>135850245
>Switch sides faster than an Italian infantryman

lol ha ha ha ok i keked :)
>>
Can you imagine if they get their own country and trump immediately invades them with full military force
>>
>>135850573

>gee Silicon Valley and Hollywood, sure would be a shame if some of our drones and cruise missiles """accidentally""" leveled your entire fucking industry if you don't relocate to America
>>
>>135855752
Turn Orange County back to red, I left for the mountains, this being a main reason. I fear it's too far gone now.
>>
>>135856151
>"We'll show those Korean's what we can do to our own people!"
>>
>>135856012
>lose my citizenship just to get it back.
you might as well save your time and not take my citizenship

>forgetting that half the state is red itching to turn blue counties red.
>>
File: abrams-tank-920-22.jpg (132KB, 920x613px) Image search: [Google]
abrams-tank-920-22.jpg
132KB, 920x613px
>>135856151
He would most likely, and im gona fucking laugh and kek my ass off for weeks because of these stupid liberals in their echo chamber cities and when troops and tanks roll down the san francisco bridge im just gona cum :)
>>
File: 1402211406661.png (11KB, 447x378px) Image search: [Google]
1402211406661.png
11KB, 447x378px
>>135847546
>>
>>135855295
Remember: no half-measures. The population is thoroughly communistic and must be eradicated in its entirety. You've already got them surrounded; drive them into the ocean at gunpoint.
>>
>>135856151
I'm already embedded devil face emoticon
>>
This movement is widely known to be a russian Active Measures campaign. Most of the posters here are paid shills. The rest of us are pointing out that encouraging separatist movements in adversaries is an old Soviet, and now Putinist, tactic.

Not gonna happen, comrades. There will, however, be a color revolution in Moscow, and sooner than the kleptocracy can possibly imagine.

--a /b/ro in Cali.
>>
>>135854061
The only legal terminology for the right of secession is that you cannot do it (or split into multiple states) without "the consent of congress"

But doesn't define what that means.

Congress gets to set it's own rules on certain things in relation to majority v super majority, but odds are they would merely adopt the same ratification requirement to get IN to the union

So probably a 64 vote in the senate

Considering literally every democrat outside of california will vote no, because it would kill the party, you're currently looking at a 55 vote maximum.

If you notice though, the guy is actually saying what he wants is to be given more autonomy, like a territory as opposed to a state. That is dozens of times more likely to pass, but still less than 10%
>>
File: Trump Wall off California.jpg (1MB, 2400x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Wall off California.jpg
1MB, 2400x3000px
>>135850245
topzoz, this x6gorillion
>>
File: 1111.jpg (19KB, 480x488px) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
19KB, 480x488px
HA HA HA HA Tuckers reaction there at the end holy shit kek :)
*Dude idk if you're high, if you're punking me or you're serious*

My thoughts exactly seriously though cali what's up with some of these people out there? Are they a minority or are too many people out there smoking dope or some shit; i mean what's going on over there lol wtf?
>>
>>135856721
Thank you for blessing us.
>>
>>135856460
Duly noted anon. I just considered the coastal cities to be containment zones - would need the keys to the big rigs for extermination though.
>>
File: checkem gooks.jpg (101KB, 534x460px) Image search: [Google]
checkem gooks.jpg
101KB, 534x460px
>>135856933
no thank YOU
>>
>>135852363
I like this idea. A 5 gallon bucket, with a roll of toilet paper, and a pop tart. Oh, and a bottle of tap water. Gotta keep hydrated.
>>
File: 1488369910720.jpg (74KB, 807x802px) Image search: [Google]
1488369910720.jpg
74KB, 807x802px
>>135857084
>A 5 gallon bucket, with a roll of toilet paper
>and a pop tart.
Make it an off brand pop tart, call it organic, and raise the price another ten dollars
>>
>>135847546
Yes please
>>
just let California fall into the ocean where it belongs.
>>
Who Tulare/Visalia here

Teatoken.io
>>
How would they deal with their population that contributes to the vote of succession but move away?
Would they count them as void?

Would they still still use our dollar or make their own currency?

What would happen with all the freed up real estate that remains after the war?
Would they sell plots of land at a high price to deter anymore immigration during the reconstruction
or sell it at dirt cheap to bring sane people back into the state to help fix everything?

So many questions at 2:30 am
>>
>>135848258
Poetry you fucking retard
>>
>>135846737
>>135845581
I'll take military for $1000000000000000000000000000000000.
>>
>>135850652
Jackson sent the US Navy to collect the tariffs. He threatened to kill his Vice President, John Calhoun from SC. Calhoun very wisely resigned.
>>
>>135852049
Y'all have looked like pretentious faggots for Four Fucking Decades.
>>
File: State_of_Jefferson_Map-2.png (44KB, 330x450px) Image search: [Google]
State_of_Jefferson_Map-2.png
44KB, 330x450px
There's a movement to separate from California to become it's own state. It's called the State of Jefferson. Shown in pic.
>>
>>135852092
Moonbeam floated secession & then that damn dam broke. He had to sheepishly ask Trump for money. Fuck California.
>>
california's GDP would drop instantly if not for the protection of United States copyright law. hollyjew and silocon valley woild move to another state out of necessity
>>
>>135845581
>Wants to leave
>Doesn't realize power and water are supplied by other hardworking states surrounding it.
>Doesn't realize that most of its farmland would return to desert
>Doesn't realize that their infrastructure is complete shit and gets no work/money towards it.
>Prices in food skyrockets
>Prices in water skyrockets
>Prices of everything skyrockets
>No work gets done
>No construction gets done
>Businesses leave
>People with money leave
>Immigrants stay and reconquista the shit out of SoCal
>Chinese invade and take NorCal
>Liberals are all made into slaves and hunted like animals for sport
>"B-But we were on the r-right side of history!"
>Smoke clears and God Emperor Trump takes back his country's rightful clay from the the immigrant and the asians.
>Purges the state clean of filth, uncucking it.
>Turns it into two Red states.
>Makes America Great Again.

These idiots just love smelling their own farts. None of them have a lick of sense in them. Let them leave, our country would be better off without them, especially when we take it back by force and execute the traitors with Right Wing Death Squads.
>>
>>135857811
newfag
>>
>>135858485
>the protection of United States copyright law
Wow didn't even thing of the implication of that, yeah their government wouldn't last a month.
>>
>>135852363
Great idea
>>
File: IMG_3131.jpg (81KB, 573x840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3131.jpg
81KB, 573x840px
>>135852505
>>
>>135852586
Wait till the food runs out.
>>
>>135857811
Pottery
>>
>>135854506
I agree.
They are pricing me out of my hometown, where my family has lived for almost a hundred years, which is a long time for a west coast burger, in exchange for a filthy subservient class that lives like kings from the public purse.
>>
>>135853741
It'd be like having our own Portugal.
>>
>>135858257
What's with the protrusion of green on the south?
>>
File: 1478806593606.jpg (364KB, 1280x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1478806593606.jpg
364KB, 1280x1184px
>>135857214
Include a brochure explaining step-by-step how to butcher and cook their pets "if need be"
>>
>>135859115
>It'd be like having our own Portugal.
I laughed harder than I should have at that thanks
>>
>>135857811
neck yourself, newfag
>>
>>135847546
AZ/pol/ here

Can't wait when you faggots leave because, ill be joining up with the Califag hunting militias since all of ya will be free fucking game
>>
File: 2903432904902349024902.png (41KB, 435x224px) Image search: [Google]
2903432904902349024902.png
41KB, 435x224px
>>135852437
>rape your rapist

That's damn poetry that is.
>>
File: IMG_1947.jpg (70KB, 725x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1947.jpg
70KB, 725x490px
>>135849031
>You are now aware we are In the escape from LA timeline.
>>
>>135852505

Civil wars are always the most uncivil and nasty. And it's a testament to the utter stupidity of Californians if they actually vote for this.

The real concern is that the Californians would try and use this as leverage to negotiate with the federal government. Trump's administration would tell them to fuck off, but if it were a please-clap or something else they would kowtow.
>>
File: 1495420016611.jpg (107KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
1495420016611.jpg
107KB, 480x540px
>>135847546
Its seccesssion you pinko, commie, faggot. Cant wait to answer the draft and cull you pansy fucks. Cant wait
>>
>>135848446
We're not giving up the 6th largest economy and half of the Pacific coast just because autists like you hate California.

They arent going anywhere. You and anyone who thinks otherwise should crack open a history book.
>>
File: 1990s.jpg (89KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1990s.jpg
89KB, 800x533px
Btw before the thread reaches bump limit. Would umm cali then be a rouge state if they were to somehow go through with this? Would that mean i could come all the way from east coast with my guns, then take over any property i wanted or at the very least kill anyone that supports their little rebellion? Because they'd no longer be under u.s protection. Correct me if i'm wrong but im almost certain that's wtf would happen.
>>
>>135848061
Gee, it's almost like I WANT Cali to be bent over and vigorously fucked by the US Military for getting too arrogant and stupid.
>>
File: 1498741859191.jpg (23KB, 488x421px) Image search: [Google]
1498741859191.jpg
23KB, 488x421px
>California surviving more than a year without it's Federal funding. Oh I'm laffin
>>
>>135859488
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISMR-Wl_73I

President Trump is literally in the intro.... meme magic is fucking real.
>>
>>135847546

Cali/pol/ here too i second that vote im moving to WA.
>>
>>135857811
Poetry is made out of clay you dingus
>>
>>135859858
I would homestead a little plot in the sierras and annex it for nevada. If calis came for a little peace powow they would meet my second amendment rights.
>>
Even if California tried to leave the U.S. they couldn't.
Abraham Lincoln made it illegal.
>>
>>135859488
>>135860111
KEK IS IN THIS THREAD.
>>
>>135846737
hello my fellow kekistani
>>
>>135850245
you just made my day
>>
>>135856030
me
>>
>>135849251

Not in a million years. The US army belongs to the federal government, not the state.

A horde of armed civilians is enough to blow the shit out of each other, though.
>>
>>135848446
> (((Popular vote)))

I hope this dumb cunt doesn't actually believe that the guy lost the popular vote. Even an Auscunt can deduce the 99% possibility that the votes were flooded with dead people and illegals.
>>
>>135845581
I can't wait until they secede so we can go in and disinfest the place.
>>
>>135850600

Well, yeah.

If California actually tried to leave, they would lose most of the state as small cities and counties would rather stay in the US and not get rolled over because some faggot lib major in LA doesn't like a thing.

It would be literally two cities surrounded.
>>
>>135861214
ha ha this. That one always cracked me up more than illegals voting. In life he was a republican or independent. But in death he became a democrat lol yea ok ha ha. Yea there's some shady shit that goes into politics no doubt.
>>
>>135861462
true
>kek
>>
>>135848061
>american reading comprehension
>>
>>135861670
jihadi scum
>>
File: tucker_carlson_dancing.jpg (21KB, 450x297px) Image search: [Google]
tucker_carlson_dancing.jpg
21KB, 450x297px
>>135845581
sexiest man on fox
>>
>>135861859
beautiful.
>>
>>135848075

Since we live in a multi speed europe, we will see France burn the first.
>>
File: us-military-1.jpg (16KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
us-military-1.jpg
16KB, 450x300px
>>135845581
my my, that is one dumb nigger. fuck commiefornia i hope they fucking try it.

"UH HUH, THIS is California... TUCKER... not the USA.... THis is certainly a argument,"
>>
>>135854807
Everyone wants them to leave anyway.
>>
Hawaii fag here. I will happily raid jew coastal towns - La Jolla, Malibu, Carmel by sea.
>>
File: 1464829709816.jpg (100KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
1464829709816.jpg
100KB, 850x637px
>>135845581
jews in silicon valley will never let it happen
>>
>>135847546
Can non Americans sign up for the slaughter of the Californian people?

Also we need to make sure America keeps northern california.
>>
>>135847546
Long live the Neo-Confederate States of America
>>
>>135847546
>succession
>Californian education
>>
Wouldn't it be easier to just advocate splitting up California into two or three (more manageable) parts?
>>
>>135857811
wew
>>
blacks and browns will eat the white liberal faggots alive within the first week of secession. then they'll eat each other.
>>
>>135859731
Do you not get it? If they leave, they won't have the Republican states suppressing excessive corporation tax/sales tax/income tax/capital gains. With a 65% blue population tax will sky rocket, silicon valley will be villified and taxed to the high heavens and screwed over. Trade deals will take years to develop which will drive the big companies out and they'll allow absolutely anyone they want to go and live there. Crime will skyrocket as a result, their welfare state will implode. Silicon valley will fuck off to Washington or New York as they've already started doing.

Our only problem is stopping the Californians from infesting the rest of America.
>>
>>135847546
Same here
>>
File: american_rebels_advance.jpg (42KB, 407x505px) Image search: [Google]
american_rebels_advance.jpg
42KB, 407x505px
>>135862729
kek

>mfw hundreds of millions of volunteers enlist just for the reclamation of California.
>mfw we are told to take souvenirs, no prisoners
>mfw we about to fucked China, fags, libs, trannies, illegals, pedos, hollywood, (((them)))
>mfw it was their decision
>>
>>135847546
Fellow Cali/pol here. Can't wait to drive a dagger through your backside as soon as we do.
>>
>>135852437
>tfw indiana
>tfw get to rape twice
get on our level senpai
>>
>>135845581
>>135846737
just move all of the dems and shitlibs down there to commiefornia and make a brand new radioactive grand canyon out of it
>>
>>135864061
YES
>>
If CA does succeed in pulling this off, I'm down for taking out the separatists.

Word of advice though, the freeway interchanges are the life blood of Southern California. Without them, most of these liberal turds are unable to commute to work, and shipping companies are SOL. Just fyi.
>>
>>135863479
sounds great.
>>
>>135847546
Same here. Vote for Caleexit and move to the US. Where is the petition, I want this to happen, let's get this party started.
>>
>>135845581
fuck em, let them leave
>>
You're fucking retarded, the lot of you. If California leaves the union, we are fucked. So many negative consequences.. Have you no foresight??? It will be a cartel no go zone, surely.
>>
>>135865490
Imagine how cucked we would look as a nation also. California would have the advantage of the western coast of our land bordering several states. BAD IDEA, PLS STOP MEMEING THIS
>>
File: images (76).jpg (11KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
images (76).jpg
11KB, 274x184px
>>135851547
Yoo never lied!
>>
File: 1501227868648.jpg (110KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501227868648.jpg
110KB, 910x1024px
>>135865490
are you saying that beaners need the white man to keep themselves from chimping out?

you might be a racist
>>
>>135845581
if cali was allowed to leave i think they might regret it very fast. america has done some crazy things to itself and allies. not even talking about the tinfoil but government accepted shit has been done even up to a few years ago there are new crazy things that have been done

if your not even part of america anymore all bets are off. i can almost guarantee a wave of psyop missions and contaminated what ever will be in their grocery stores and we wont buy their food because its more expensive than canadas or mexicos so they have no hope of retaliation
>>
>growing poor population
>middle class whites leaving
>an economy that hinges on illegal immigration
>turning into mexico

and they think they will survive another 20 years.
>>
>>135845581

>Shipping all of their federal inmates back to serve their time in California.

ace jew
>>
>>135847546
Yeah do it.

Let's see what happens.
>>
File: AztlanMap.jpg (36KB, 540x420px) Image search: [Google]
AztlanMap.jpg
36KB, 540x420px
Politicians who openly or covertly work towards the goals of the Aztlan movement should be arrested and jailed for sedition.
>>
>>135847546

You do realize that once you're out, you're gone, right?

> immigrants
> middle class leaving
> no army
> failed border policies
> economical instability
> revolt of people who want to stay in the US
> only values such as "muh refugees" "muh safe space" bullshit
> jewlywood
> other countries would want to conquer you

Recipe for failure.

You're a moron.
>>
File: 1475283167450-pol.jpg (232KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1475283167450-pol.jpg
232KB, 1000x1000px
>>135845581
COMMIEFORNIANS, GET THE FUCK OUT OF TEXAS!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1501442618423.jpg (49KB, 443x443px) Image search: [Google]
1501442618423.jpg
49KB, 443x443px
>>135867597
It's called being a fifth column agent, which the other four for him is commiefornia itself. Ofc they would be destroyed by Trump in a Calexit scenario.

You're not tapping into your inner shekel.
>>
>>135860502
>tfw kek made commiefornia great again
>by making it a prison
>>
>>135859115
>It'd be like having our own Portugal.

The Californians would be lucky to end up with that. It would soon turn into the Gaza Strip.
>>
>>135860111
>Aug 23rd
Sshhheeuuut
>>
>all the faggots jews and niggers from other states move to california and turn it blue

>now all the faggots beaners and liberals are moving to your states and turning it blue

it's like pottery
>>
>>135852019

people who voted nixon and reagan are gone forever

rural people also degenerate and their daughter too busy being whore

forget it , white californian become half breed mongrel

and mexican escape to canada, another white country that parasite want to live
>>
>>135870092
B A S E D
>>
File: 1499124126181.jpg (151KB, 676x802px) Image search: [Google]
1499124126181.jpg
151KB, 676x802px
>>135870092
lol wtf
>>
>>135846737
Please. Wall that mother fucker off. Throw Hillary over the wall to run the place and while they all are rubbing their man pussies or she dicks or signaling to niggers how much they love them, we can fucking get back to business.
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.