[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some jewish owned businesses? Do you personally boycott them?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1501464519321.png (5KB, 581x612px) Image search: [Google]
1501464519321.png
5KB, 581x612px
What are some jewish owned businesses? Do you personally boycott them?
>>
>>135842381
Most of them. It's hard to do, so I buy whatever the best deal is or the most quality products. Stuck in a tough position being anti-jewish but also an american consumer.
>>
>>135842381

Isn't Keurig jewish? Parents got one for (((free))), works alright, but I fell for the keurig meme
>>
>>135843064
I find it hard to believe they own most all businesses. I know they dominate the media and press, but I'm pretty sure they dont have much stake on the automobile industry or anything like that. Im mostly asking with regards to food, or something else i buy on a regular basis.
>>
>>135844510
Stock owners are people, too.
For food, you should get whatever is the most fresh, probably a farmers market.
As a rule, try not to get anything from walmart or target.
>>
I plan on joining the stock market game and think about investing only in non jewish stocks but i wonder how that will work out.

>>135842381
>>
>>135842381
Chase, Starbucks, 99.9% of Hollywood, every media outlet, alternative media like Rebel Media and InfoWars, Buzzfeed, George Soros has half a million shares in Monsanto, Facebook, YouTube and probably shitloads more. These are just a few off the top of my head that I know have either Jewish CEOs or a Jewish board of directors.
>>
>>135844663
I live in a rural area so for a good chunk of the year i get fresh, locally grown produce. There must be at least a dozen orchards and family owned produce stores on the highway i live off. My problem is when winter comes; the town closest to me only has a wal-mart; it put all of the other grocers out when it became a super center. Isn't Wal-Mart owned by goys though?
>>
>>135845013
Yeah I no longer watch jew-vies and canceled my cable subscription over half a decade ago. I wasnt aware they had such a presence in alt media, though.
>>
>>135845256
I think it's owned by a goy now. Pretty sure it used to be a jew.
Anyway, it's not a good place. As you said, it replaces local grocers and reduces competition. As a company that big there are sure to be jews high up and definitely jews with stock in it. More than anything else it plain sucks to go shop there.
>>
>>135845711
Nah, Sam Walton was as goy as they come.
>>
I've kinda made it my mission to seek out what are Jewish owned businesses and avoid them whenever possible. Here is just a small, small sample size.

Burger King, Starbucks, Simon Malls, Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Kenneth Cole, Gap, Banana Republic, American Eagle, Victoria's Secret, Sak's Fifth Avenue, Starbucks, Henri Bendel, Bath and Body Works, Neiman Marcus.
>>
>>135846215
Most appreciated man. Took a screen shot of this for future reference.
>>
>>135842381
I used to work at a jewish owned sandwhich store. The boss was ok, prices were a bit high but the pay was also nice. Around december he refused to put up any christmas decorations in the store but had no problem putting up lots of davids stars and manorahs.

Also he literally had the le happy merchant hands together anytime he walked around the store. Overall he was good, i never had an issue with him.
>>
>>135846215
that sucks. banana republic had the pants that fits me the best
>>
>>135846041
Pretty sure Mike Duke (CEO before the current) is Jewish. I'm dealing with incomplete wikipedia articles and obviously biased sites but that's all I have to go off of.
>>
>>135846826
Get a taylor, nigga
>>
The shop to the left of Tayce T is owned by a kike.
>>
>>135842381
no that would be antisemitic
>>
>>135846673
You're quite welcome. Also throw in any website or magazine that's under Conde Nast. Those being Pitchfork, GQ, Vogue, Wired, Vanity Fair, and wait for it...REDDIT.

>>135846826
It's actually a subsidiary and several of those companies all have the same CEO, those being Bath & Body Works, Victoria's Secret and Henri Bendel.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.