[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

question of Race & Athleticism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Sports-Players750.jpg (43KB, 750x467px) Image search: [Google]
Sports-Players750.jpg
43KB, 750x467px
I've been lurking up to this point and holding behind lines of cuck sensibilities but... fuck it. I wrote a big stupid thing in response to someone's deleted baitpost and must loose it. They posted a photo of ripped blackdudes w/ a question of why blacks are better athletes. Response as follows:

I doubt that any of the darkskinned individuals in the OP's photo are African but likely African-American or some other multiracial ethnicity.

It's fairly difficult to get past the realm of conjecture on these matters because fucking no-one in academia is willing to publish a study that investigates categorical differences in performance (non pathology) as a consequence of race. But lets try some rational conjecture. African American's have significant non-African genetic influences. If African genetic qualities were the sole genetic driver in being favored for athletic performance in sports with majority black representation (focusing on America) then you might expect these sports to be heavily populated with African imported players. But this isn't really the case, is it? You will find a lot more NBA imports with names like Kirilenko & Stojakovic than Mutombo. Yes there are more factors at play here but still. Where are all the sub-Sahran Africans in the NFL & NBA if that's the region is the genetic power base for those athletic abilities.

Dark skin is a phenotypically dominant & individuals born of white/black parents tend to identify as black. If we're ascribing athleticism to certain genetic qualities (and you have to be a progressive delusional to say you can't) then I think it's much more likely black over-representation in many sports is resultant of the outcome of certain interbreeding than a dominant sub-Saharan African genetic traits considering the absence sourced immigrants to compete in those sports (though we can probably safely say certain traits ARE sourced to the region: EG Kenyan distance runners).
>>
The thesis here is unique outliers of, at least, athletic excellence seem to be traceable to race-mixing; which might be a dirty word around the usual shitposting vibe around here.

The concept I think is worth considering. I think if I were playing Fascist God with all of humanity I might just mix them all together (breaking down traditional ethnic barriers will result in greater genetic variety of the population. not less. the whole "everyone will be a medium brownskin normy is incorrect); shake out the favorable offspring in possession of optimal genetic varieties and burn the rest. Maybe that's the point.
>>
As anecdotal evidence to counter the point you make in the middle paragraph - they picked up Hakeem Olajuwon out of Africa even though he had basically never played the game in his life, and he is one of the best to ever live. My hypothesis would be that countries with some level of economic success can foster an environment where basketball courts are around for enough of the population. Most African countries just aren't well off enough to produce NBA players, compared to the European names you listed off - I think we both know why.

Also, even progressive delusionals celebrate the amazing athletic superiority of the negro to the white man - everyone essentially accepts this fact (only with regards to the retarded sports we play in burgerland)
>>
>>135842292

"Yes there are more factors at play." Could be. W/out pointing to any useful data its a lot of anecdote vs anecdote.

Idea is hard to rule out, though, as African-American is a widely varied mixed ethnicity lumped into one by virtue of a phenotypically dominant trait.
>>
>>135841551
Baseball requires accurate snap judgment that whites excel at best.
>>
>>135841551
Well, look at the Olympics: dominated by white and East Asian countries.
In vast majority of sports, you'll almost not find a single black person: rowing, badminton, diving, swimming, shooting, grappling sports, gymnastics, weightlifting, and many more.
>>
>>135841551
>Latino
>Race

what
>>
dinohoax
>>
>>135841551
Whites have watched in spectacle as subhuman groids did battle in arenas since the dawn of time. Nothing has changed.

White men win wars, black men win races.
>>
>>135843790
Let's face it - the top 'black' boxers have significant white blood on them. Muhammad Ali had Irish blood. Joe Louis, Ray Robinson, sonny Liston, Mike Tyson - all have some white blood.
>>
File: Facepalm.png (7KB, 546x566px) Image search: [Google]
Facepalm.png
7KB, 546x566px
>>135841551
>He thinks the american football and baseball are legit sports

Good one.
>>
>>135841551
>African American's have significant non-African genetic influences. If African genetic qualities were the sole genetic driver in being favored for performance
this also applies to
blues
rock
reggae
jazz
ever notice why music from africa doesnt sound anything like these things
>>
File: tyson.gif (2MB, 348x211px) Image search: [Google]
tyson.gif
2MB, 348x211px
>>135845640
>when being called king of the manlets is not an insult
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.