[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Operation Six Flags

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: Opsixflags.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Opsixflags.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
In light of jewtubes new flagging system I propose we highlight and strike specific targets in order to maximise effectiveness. Mass flagging of every video we view whilst useful as chaff will eventually be ironed out but tweaks to the algorithm. We need to press the advantage now, we need to strike hard and we need to strike with surgical skill.

List YT channels below to hit that will hurt our opposition the most and cause maximum salt
>>
False flagging?
>>
So just like flag the 1 million+ subscriber YouTuber's so they can notice?
>>
File: flags.jpg (22KB, 360x235px) Image search: [Google]
flags.jpg
22KB, 360x235px
>>135840894
YT new terms of service states that content/context no longer matters, only the number of flags does. They've basically stated that they are no longer bothering to check, just going by what the "community" deems as hate speech.
If everything is subjective then what's the problem, give the commies the red flag they so dearly want
>>135841076
flag large and small, as long as we're precise we should have an effect. That's assuming (((they))) haven't already skewed the algorithm but even then it'll provide confirmation and we can adapt our approach
>>
Also, probably just someone abusing said system or a fluke: https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/892449098950991872

He's back up.
>>
I like this idea.

You can be damn sure those communists will mass-flag anything they disagree with, especially after breaking them on-aggression pact and trying to kill Murdoch Murdoch.

Tear down their temples, burn their cities, salt their fields.
>>
>>135840814
>What bothers me the most I think is this stuff:
YouTube has also rolled out a “trusted flagger” program, in which 15 “expert NGOs and institutions” to help them identify hate speech and extremism on their platform.
>Among these organizations are the No Hate Speech Movement, a left-wing project pushed by the Council of Europe, as well as the Anti-Defamation League, an organization whose president has been accused of “manufacturing outrage” by the World Jewish Congress.
>YouTube is also planning to artificially alter its search results so that searches for “sensitive” topics on YouTube no longer return the most popular videos, but a “playlist of curated YouTube videos that directly confront and debunk violent extremist messages.”
How can you be serious? Just letting third parties have censorship authority over your platform? Who has the money to pay these people just to keep jews from having a bad image? And how do these jews have the power to bully fucking Google into giving them so much power over users' content AND insert counter-propaganda instead? Might as well just go back to getting all our media and propaganda from network tv. Honestly, Google just obsoleted itself with this decision. lbry.io here I come.
>>
in who should we hit
>>
File: IMG_0760.gif (610KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0760.gif
610KB, 500x270px
The young Turks would give us salt for centuries if mass flagged!!!
>>
>>135840814
Child games for children. Operation Suck Fags is for shy uncertain and angsty 12 year olds.
>>
Get flagging faggots

Russell Brand https://www.youtube.com/user/russellbrand

Anarchist Collective https://www.youtube.com/user/AnarchistCollective/featured

And a personal one
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdQTqv6bgGDLkm25mADdPqw

post more to flag
>>
File: 1498158699905.jpg (31KB, 359x474px) Image search: [Google]
1498158699905.jpg
31KB, 359x474px
>>135843510
Youtube is the first red pill.
>>
>>135843094
Don't like how a business operates? Free market bitch, make your own in your garage motherfucker. Set the rules and regulations you want, Youtube ain't free and its use ain't a right. You wanna take on Youtube? Beat em at their own game. Your not gonna change a product by appealing to laws concerning a government's interactions with its citizens. This is private free market infrastructure. Use that, and quit bitching.
>>
>>135843094

It's just typical Jewish censorship of the internet.
>>
>>135840814
How do we flag people?
>>
File: jewish.jpg (50KB, 444x323px) Image search: [Google]
jewish.jpg
50KB, 444x323px
>>135844044
with an armband
>>
>>135844044
create burner jewtube account and flag away, try for low value targets, college LGBT shit, SJW's or trannie vlogs etc etc. Flag everything you watch to create noise but if you find a prime target post a link and hopefully /pol/ will do the rest
>>
>>135845012
Will they take down my account for over flagging? Because that has already happend I have flagged tons of their videos .
>>
>>135845266
you can't flag every single one stupid, that's painfully clear that is an account made for reporting, I would try keeping the flag rate below 5%.
so one in every 20 videos, and not all from the same channel
>>
>>135845266
how new are you, don't use personal accounts for anything except personal shit. Create a few burner accounts and get too it
>>
>>135843869
Or sabatoge your opponent? You think the kikes or the left walk on high ground? Stop being a white Knight and get with the program!
>>
File: Screenshot_20170801-213043.png (587KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170801-213043.png
587KB, 720x1280px
Not enacted yet I guess
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.