[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rick and Morty is redpilled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 8dQ9WcI.jpg (270KB, 1128x1464px) Image search: [Google]
8dQ9WcI.jpg
270KB, 1128x1464px
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.
>>
>>135838776
You don't know me. You DO NOT want to know me.
Stop this now.
Signed, I control your food.
I'm not fucking around. Wanna see food prices quadruple overnight? Fucking test me.
I own the full rights and patents to zero-light crop production. I am the future of your full belly, and the full belly of your children. Understood?
I have the tech. Nobody is even close. I'm half a century ahead. Let us dance, mods. I can and will do what I can to make you feel the wrath of a truly free man. You'll never get close.
You dismiss reality as crackpot fantasy. Welcome to reality, you ill-educated fools. I can save Texas and California from their drought, but they refuse to listen and as long as they do, it's your asses on the line with regards to either buying food or paying for your over-priced and tax-stolen internet/money.
I'm just going to sit here and let you deal with it until you get smart and stand up. Fuck you and your food prices. Not like I have to pay the price you do for food and comfort.
>>
All female writing staff this season.
>>
3 gorillion iq here can confirm etc etc.
>>
>>135839053
And it's already off to an awful start.
>>
>>135839367
It was quite unexpectedly boring.
>>
>>135838776
Is that referencing the part where the rural father, stunned by the nihilism of his city educated son, becomes uncontrollably aroused and attempts to rape him?
>>
File: 1462460482285.gif (2MB, 212x173px) Image search: [Google]
1462460482285.gif
2MB, 212x173px
>>135838776
>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty
>>
>>135839367
I loved the premiere. 302 was pretty lame. And I like Summer.
>>
>>135839560
>t. 40 IQ
Shitty .gif loop, kys.
>>
>>135839053
I knew something was off, that episode was shit
>>
File: IMG_1802.gif (483KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1802.gif
483KB, 250x167px
R&M isn't that bad, but the fucking writers and fans make the show a LOT less enjoyable. The entire "it's an intellectual show" just puts it in a bad position, and that episode of jerrys parents getting cucked was co written by john fucking oliver
>>
>>135840047
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_and_Morty_(season_3)
Look at the diverse writers list for 2, 3 & 4.
You aren't a misogynist, ri-right anon-kun??
>>
>>135839367
It was decent, but they could have done so much more with the wasteland shit. I'm honestly not going to like summer in these adventures if she's going to act like a fucking token empowered womyn
>>
Shit is slightly funny but mostly cringy and gay.

2/10 but still better than most tele vision programming
>>
>>135840573
>>135840678
S3 will flop. Abandon.
Finish Samurai Jack.
>>
File: 1478014384711.png (173KB, 329x290px) Image search: [Google]
1478014384711.png
173KB, 329x290px
>>135838776

>High IQ for a show targeted for kids

Really?
>>
>>135838776
>The humour is extremely subtle,
Ha.
>>
File: BkJcjQ_CQAIBLAx.jpg (29KB, 598x399px) Image search: [Google]
BkJcjQ_CQAIBLAx.jpg
29KB, 598x399px
>>135838776
>*BURP* God's not real Morty!
>>
>>135838776
>without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head
Subtle.
>>
>>135838776

*actually not sure if "personnel" is just subtle humor for geniuses*
>>
>>135840573
That's what concerned me, apparently none of the other episodes were written by women, but ep. 2 and the rest of Season 3 will be
>>
>>135838776
I really have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.