[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skeptic Justice Warriors

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: 1501614150424m.jpg (49KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1501614150424m.jpg
49KB, 1024x576px
>Sargon reports someone on twitter to get them suspended
>The Andy Warski stream bullies a teenage girl off of social media for her comments on race realism
>Kraut and Tea after the stream tries to get the girl fired from her job, doubles down and refuses to apologize.
>(((Skeptics))) start working on a series of anti-'Alt-Right' videos a la Gamergate's 'Gamers don't have to be your audience'

Are the Rational Skeptics™ the new SJWs?
>>
You realise being sceptical about far right views is just intellectual honesty as a sceptic, right?
>>
Friendly reminder
>>
I like how their new argument against race realism is "But what good are these facts? What are you going to do with the knowledge that blacks have the lowest IQ's on average?".
>>
>>135838387
They're hypocrites for trying to censor people who have "incorrect" ideas rather than honestly addressing them. This is what they base their core "skeptic ideology" on, rational debate
>>
>>135838250
u realize rational skeptics were always the sjws?

these are the same fags that shame 9/11 truthers, nwo conspiracy theorists, and everyone else who is cool as fuck and woke

snopes, rationalwiki, sam harris, can all suck my latinx nuts
>>
>>135838806
Well, for one thing it means white people won't be blamed for all the inadequecies of other races.

I know they ask this question rhetorically to try to shut down discussion but still, there's good answers to their question, these are useful facts.
>>
>>135838250
I used to follow these fags. No more.
>>
>>135838250
what the fuck i barely know who the sargon guy is...this e-celeb shit m8
>>
>>135839257
Yup, I totally agree. The rough quote was from 'some black guy'. He's in full damage control about the aftermath of the warski stream. We know why they want to bury this information.
>>
>>135839029
actually, the best of the rational skeptics invented the computer you just shitposted on, as well as everything you slipped over the border for, Juan

it is a sad day when these retards represent the skeptics though. but nothing new
>>
>>135839580
>warski stream
I don't watch skeptics and haven't since gamergate. What stream? I miss when try where just GGers having fun and weren't these pretentious faggots. I miss shoe on head and Internet Aristocrat streams.

>you will never listen to Jim fuck his gf on stream again while super drunk
>>
File: IMG_8018.jpg (118KB, 750x774px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8018.jpg
118KB, 750x774px
>>135838250
>when attacking us we're ebul white supremacists
>when ridicululing us were pic related
He didn't even use Aaron for the Baeed black guy.
>>
>>135839718
No they didn't. "Rational skeptics" = a specific brand of YouTube people, not everyone whose ever been rational or skeptic.
>>
>>135839993
Also Kraut intentionally edited the pic from Alt-Light to Alt-Right for reasons beyond my comprehension.
>>
>>135839029
This. Skeptics are only skeptical about 178362 Genders, BuzzFeed feminism, and religion. Be skeptical of the government or media and you're an insane conspiracy theorist.
>>
>>135839029
This. They are popular science/mythbusters tier trash.
>>
>>135838387
>skeptics
>intellectual honesty
Pick one
>>
>>135839901
It's called warski live #55. It's the one where they had like 5-6 people ready to gang up on that Rageafterstorm girl.
>>
File: GeeWhoCouldBeBehindThisPost.jpg (183KB, 1024x887px) Image search: [Google]
GeeWhoCouldBeBehindThisPost.jpg
183KB, 1024x887px
>>135838250
>>
>>135841009
Granted, the fact its much easier to deconstruct ideas than it is to create them makes some of the less creative sceptics dishonest, but this is a known issue in philosophy.
>>
>>135840041
christ you pedantic fuck you know what i mean
>>
File: The Kraut.jpg (147KB, 668x919px) Image search: [Google]
The Kraut.jpg
147KB, 668x919px
>>135838250
All Sargoy did was use the libshits own tools against them,

(((Kraut))) on the other hand is a huge cuckold who probably takes 8 BBCs up the ass daily, but I'd expect nothing less from a citizen of the Caliphate of Gerministan.
>>
>>135838250
Skeptics were always SJW's. Atheism was the start of SJWism with them crying over public religious monuments and prayer in schools. They have safe spaces too.

How did /Pol/ just realise this?
>>
>>135842108
the only difference between them is skeptics/lolbergs are as greedy as jews with the same social agendas as leftist.
>>
File: 1501480622165.jpg (53KB, 1020x511px) Image search: [Google]
1501480622165.jpg
53KB, 1020x511px
>>135839718
hello

you are misinformed, rationalskeptics are the fags who are around to debunk EVERYTHING...they are turbomaterialist/leftists

they are liberals, atheists, people who trreat science as relgion...they are annoying as fuck, they are debunkers, not skeptics

ALL THEY DO IS CRITIQUE

YOU KNOW WHO ELSE CRITIQUES? JEWS
>>
>>135842896
If anyone has ever been to ATS then they will know this feeling. That shit is smug "skeptic" central and over time everything interesting was crushed and pushed out of the way so that only one materialist atheist view was acceptable. Now its just a site where people regurgitate news of the day because if you introduce anything else a brigade of hateful faggots will descend on you like a shit storm.
>>
>>135841520
I'm not being pedantic, I'm just saying that these people aren't rational or skeptic they just call themselves that. These people and the people who are genuinely intelligent and invent new things aren't the same groups of people, they just pretend to be smart for the clout.
>>
>>135843349
I went on there in 2004 during the bush years, it was mega comfy. I still have a lot of nostalgia for FEMA conspiracies, Bohemian grove, Blue Helmets, Denver airport, etc.

Sad to see that it has fallen victim to the snopesfags it hated so much.
>>
>>135841268
Hi Kraut. I guess cleaning fag pig of Mossad's ass crack just wasn't good enough for you. Take what little respect you have for yourself and go.
Just go.
>>
File: 190007657.jpg (112KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
190007657.jpg
112KB, 1366x768px
>i'm a classic liberal
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.