[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dunkirk - Britbongs wake the fuck up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I just came back from watching Dunkirk. I wept manly tears a couple of times, I won't deny it. Made me feel patriotic and I'm a fucking latin from a country that's never been to war and it's not being flooded by migrants.

How can you let your country go to shit knowing what it took to build it? I don't give a fuck about you honestly but pisses me off to see self loathing pussies giving their land away. Wake the fuck up you bunch of fags
>>
It's 3.27am, you fucking moron. Appropriate title.
>>
>>135837549
lazy cunts wake up and take your country back now
>>
>>135836865
But i'm browsing /pol/
>>
>>135836865
Why are you complaining about BREXIT the Movie?
>>
>>135837844
It wasn't long before we went back over there and gave them a damn good thrashing.
>>
File: tseic.gif (2MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
tseic.gif
2MB, 500x279px
>>135837940
>It wasn't long before the commie soviets and murricans declared war on germany and gave them a damn good thrashing.

FIFY
>>
>>135836865

but those were just straight white cisgendered males
>>
>>135838561
False. I saw a token black man. And there was that fag from one direction.
>>
>>135836865
congratulations you just fell for a piece of british propaganda to keep society focused on the two wars of the early 20th century forever.

And not only is this propaganda funded by the british government from corrupted film funds to keep the royal/banker war for empire meme going and the need to finance israel, you lap it up as being based.

its about as based as cnn.

The money that is given by the government always goes on propaganda about britain if that film is being shown abroad.

but no we lost the empire after the war, gave some of it to israel out of feeling sorry for them, got massively in debt for the next 60 years to america and bankers in general while the country was shitty and miserable and we imported millions of immigrants that took most of the remining jobs and the ecology and technology kicked in.

so no i am not stirred patriotically like some bluepilled "fucking baste" moron over (((churchill))) and the bankers wars.

The same thing happened with the kings speech being made, i mean what is more privileged than the problems of royalty?

But yet that got money from the national british lottery which could have gone to far more deserving small indie films.

but as usual in britain everything is corrupted by the royals,bankers,masons ans the like.

you can set your clock by it.

The thousands of immigrants it was after the war they came in.
>>
>>135840658
I'm not talking about the bankers. I'm talking about your culture.
>>
>>135840658

I dunno why you care so much for England's culture and future, you're obviously not English.

No Englishman has a stick that fucking far up there ass to the point of being a humerlous permanent case of seriousness faggot.
>>
>>135836865
I honestly thought the movie was pretty boring. I liked the fact it showed that the Nazis weren't barbaric unlike in most other WWII movies, but the plot was horrible, there was hardly any character development and the movie was jumping between scenes too frequently. I get that the movie was made to be realistic, but they should have at least tried to make it a little more entertaining
>>
>>135843260

>nazi flag retards can't understand literal Kino before his eyes and needs a talking head to explain things to him

Jesus Christ, this is why the kikes are dumbing down cinema. Because of YOU you fucking dumb faggot.

What did you want, a romance subplot where the British soldier has to leave some French girl in the town as he escapes of the beach? Did anyone really like that retarded romance scene they had exactly like that in Fury?
>>
>>135843630
No. I'm just saying it's a shitty movie, but I stopped watching (((Hollywood))) films a long time ago
>>
>>135843260
Movies was shit, I never said it was good. A couple situations there made my jaw jiggle but that's it. Dialogue was cringe and plot was crap
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.