[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>am supposed to be scared that i'm white and white population

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1500254870425.jpg (22KB, 612x528px) Image search: [Google]
1500254870425.jpg
22KB, 612x528px
>am supposed to be scared that i'm white and white population is decreasing
>will be a strong handsome white man with a big dick in a sea of non-white women and ugly beta male non-white manlets
>this is somehow an issue that is worth discussing when the answer is obvious and the tool to do the job is right between our legs

more pussy for me

survival of the fittest. i'll fuck every nigger chink bitch in the world just so the non-white men can't procreate. do your part or shove it up your ass and die out with the rest of the betas. we can't kill them out of existence, i'll fuck them out of existence, every last one. I'll bleach this earth.
>>
>>135836486
>You will die before any of that shit happens
>>
This

White women aren't worth it. Id rather have good food and a good ass on a woman
>>
>>135836486
>Bleach this earth
Obviously it wasn't enough for the Rodge
>>
>>135836486
you'll be killed by jealous non whites before you even taste your first pussy
>>
>>135836486
Go for it, see how far you get before you get your ass in jail because you can't pay the child support of 10 women who DNA tested their child.
>>
File: 575648.png (72KB, 176x173px) Image search: [Google]
575648.png
72KB, 176x173px
>>135837904
what

we're still fucking white women, but i'm pounding non-white pussy if that's what it takes

and i'll do whatever it takes. i'll literally have 500 bleached children if i have to. we're out here with big balls, it's time to fuck.
>>
>>135838323
I'll pay every penny and raise them because they're my kids, and they'll bleach more non-whites until they are fucked out of the population.

i'm not letting some fucking non-white raise my children. they will be raised white, by a strong white alpha male, and pass on those traits.

this is literally what our ancestor did with non-white women.

if you aren't fucking your fair share, don't say you're on my side, because you're a bitch.
>>
>>135838103
this
>>
>>135839872
>>135838103
give up then
>>
File: 1487656139797.jpg (447KB, 982x808px) Image search: [Google]
1487656139797.jpg
447KB, 982x808px
>>135836486
if you were actually any of those thing you wouldn't need to go on the internet and brag about it

fuck off pathetic leftypol loser
>>
>>135842145
you're clearly a non-white "man" that is afraid of me taking your women
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.