[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is he so autistic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-08-02_02-38-30.png (46KB, 228x227px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-02_02-38-30.png
46KB, 228x227px
why is he so autistic
>>
serious question how can he be so smug? is he just not self-aware, or did he do something to warrant acting like this? I don't follow him.
>>
You literally do not know what that word means.
>>
He's not even close to being the most autistic person on the internet.
>>
>>135832821
>gets told he needs to go outside more
>gets made fun of and laughed at to his face for three hours
>doesn't pick up on it
he's literally autistic you dumb fuck
>>
>>135832918
never said it but he's up there
>>
>>135833023
I'm pretty sure you need to explain more the situation
>>
>>135832679
go home carl
>>
>>135832679
Well, he does have a narrowing forehead. As opposed to a wide-shaped forehead (larger vault for frontal lobe).
>>
>>135833201
watch his joe rogan appearance. Joe laughed at him repeatedly saying he "lives in his own world" right to his face, telling him to go outside and acted weirded out with how obsessive he seemed.
>>
>>135833023
If he did then you'd say he was being a defensive beta.

People who are used to being bullied will first develop ignoring coping strategies, the "i will make your dumb shit make you look horrid" strategies come later.

Besides, at least he's not "live streams are srs bznss" Dave Cullen.

>>135833379
Rogan believes anything reflecting reality can come from a proper psychedelic trip, all his opinions are disregarded.
>>
>>135833379
>watch his joe rogan appearance

>3 hours and 50 mins video

When did that happen?
>>
>>135832679
Skeptics are a brand. Idiots see the consolidation of power within the brand (the property of which is being seen as intelligent and right about most things whilst being able to back down when cornered into admitting you're wrong) and think that they know everything. Someone like Jordan Peterson understand that rationalism has a place, but that not everything is rational, emotions alone have their own logos, and they outweigh our sense of rationality.
Basically these people are not as open minded as they claim, do it for the shekels and at the end of the day anyone who openly calls themselves a philosopher rather than waiting for history to judge is repugnant.
>>
>>135833566
You have something against psychedelics?
>brainlet detected
>>
File: 815546546846554.jpg (55KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
815546546846554.jpg
55KB, 450x450px
>>
>>135833566
>at least he's not Dave Cullen
is that meant to make him less insufferable?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.