[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's get something stupid trending

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: nigger.jpg (35KB, 309x445px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
35KB, 309x445px
With all the stupid trans shit happening nowadays and SJWs trying to turn everyone gay or black... I have an idea. We should get #MulanisTrans trending. She's a woman who pretended to be a man, but i'm sure we can get the snowflakes to buy into it. Also, it kinda goes hand in hand with the Trans military ban, so have at it boys, hopefully it'll work.
>>
>>135831168
I would love to see the results of this experiment. You rightfully deserve the bump, OP.
>>
>>135831168
Bump
>>
>>135831168
Would this movie even work for that? It's designed in a way that even little kids can understand why she did what she did. I don't think you'd get enough people to buy into the trans narrative for very long.
>>
>>135831960
Hey, if lefties get triggered over the fact the "ok" hand sign means white power then I think there's a chance.

The problem is that they eat Disney shit like they're in a crack-house, so it might disperse sooner... or later.
>>
Nigger
>>
File: 1500244747898.jpg (112KB, 668x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500244747898.jpg
112KB, 668x960px
>>135831168
What is the endgame? We make them talk about the mulan tranny thing, then what? We need to have some sort of manipulation that makes them look retarded in the end. Someone creative get on that
>>
>>135834194
>We need to have some sort of manipulation that makes them look retarded in the end.
^This, if it has no endgame then we may very well just turn Mulan trans and have people accept it. Not something we want.
>>
File: lzd.jpg (349KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
lzd.jpg
349KB, 640x640px
How come? Did the washer not hold up to all the driery?
And what the hell is dindu? A new animal they say, somekind.
>>
>>135831168
bump, sounds interesting
>>
>>135831168
Well a quick jewgle search for "futa mulan" shows we are not short of content already.
>>
>>135834436
Go home Serbia, you're drunk.
>>
>>135831960
Libtards are below kids when it comes to common sense and rational thinking
>>
>>135831168
How does this benefit us exactly?
>>
Didnt the main guy in that movie want to bang her when she was a reversetrap? I remember him or other soldiers getting all horny/nervous when talking to her. Maybe im mixing scenes up when she wasnt dressed up.
>>
>>135831168
Bumperino
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.