[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It can't be this way. Why is politics consuming everyones life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: empty.gif (988KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
empty.gif
988KB, 500x300px
It can't be this way.

Why is politics consuming everyones life?
>>
>>135830171
How can politics consume your life when Shrek is both love and life?
>>
>>135830171
Because you spend too much time on the internet and not in real life.
>>
>>135830171
Because real world, large scale corruption and the collapse of Western society is more interesting than Game of Thrones
>>
Because you're either fighting shit that's actually hurting you in some way or part of the cunts that can't justify why they're doing it without sounding very immature.

>lol y cnt u just stop caring?
Because if I lose my job due to existence sexual harassment, since now feminists claim being in the same room as someone is sexual harassment, then I don't want to spend another three years unemployed or go backwards in my career.

This is my pursuit of happiness that Marxist feminists threaten almost daily. This is why they all need to learn to fly.
>>
>>135830171
>Because people are finally waking up to the blatant corruption existing in the highest echelons of government, and they're just now realizing that it's been that way for decades and are in the beginning stages of initiating a revolt.
What the answer should be.

>Because online echo chambers established via means of social media have provided outlets for people to voice their opinions, not only not face-to-face, but also sans means of being told they're fallacious, therefore providing some sort of false intellectual/moral righteousness.
What the answer actually is.
>>
>>135831221
>sort of false intellectual/moral righteousness.
I read this as:
>affirmative action and feminist civil disobedience isn't reals guys
I think libertarians have legitimate complaints about how society is currently run, I think pretending feminists aren't about 80% HR is dishonest. I think pretending you can't fuck someone as HR is naive.

I think anyone denying it's kind of normal to care as a white male is sociopathic.
>>
>>135831518
I was going for something more like:
>"Everybody claims to think they have the answers to everything, and due to the fact that people don't like being told they're wrong, people (online) opt, more often than not, to associate solely with those whom they agree with and are likely to be told that their opinions are also agreeable."
>>
File: bnu.png (30KB, 162x202px) Image search: [Google]
bnu.png
30KB, 162x202px
Um, hum, dee will not fly as proper as should be.
Maybe with carrots on dangling side it will float up and not down.
>>
>>135832864
>feminists aren't brainwashed they just really enjoy being agreed with
No, they're sick and need to be removed. The answer is pretty simple, if they practice civil disobedience or implement policies they're not meant to they will be fired. That should be expected if they're doing their job improperly, like "losing" white male resumes.

I'm answering OP, politics is consuming because feminists are literally aggressive, subversive elements and only a minority of them aren't useful idiots that know what they're doing is designed to collapse capitalism.
>>
>>135830171
Because you spend too much time here. You don't have a purpose or direction in life, so you're consumed by the desire to set one for your nation/race.

You're better off finding a passion or hobby in life that you can pursue, find meaning in your friends and family, and learn how to make the world around you a better place in much more direct and immediate terms than wasting another day here.
>>
File: 05d.jpg (30KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
05d.jpg
30KB, 600x451px
>>135833329
>this answer that can be universally applied to all groups doesn't work for this group I hate because I'm so fucking drunk on memes that it's easier to believe that they're all brainwashed demons rather than human.
>>
>>135830171
Because we are still apes anon, we still fight ourselves rather than the unknown. Maybe political tensions are ultimately a stage of the great filter. Also money , it is more powerful than ever before and power corrupts the feeble minded.These days too will pass and the strong will carry on in a better world , or everything will go to shit resulting in an extinction and it doesn't really matter because we are the only ones to blame and we are being eliminated by nature due to our , well , nature.
>>
>>135833329
I didn't say that I disagreed with your particular point, I'm just implying that your view on the matter is somewhat narrow. "Feminism" isn't the answer to OP's question; something like, "That society is becoming feminized, why it's happening, and who's behind it," is a much better approach. But again, feminism is only one slice of the pie.
>>
File: chen.png (152KB, 359x414px) Image search: [Google]
chen.png
152KB, 359x414px
>>135830171
because its the easiest thing to talk dumb shit about and believe its smart to say so
>>
>>135834474
No, not feminised, feminist. Feminists resist femininity, they're Marxists. I don't actually believe current men are any lesser and believe this is a mainstream media lie, gen x are cucks and still watch the mainstream media and like hearing male millennials, who don't watch the mainstream media, are worse cucks. It's all preying on emotions.

>only a slice
Yes, the major one.

Most of the worst people in our society are easily described
>gen x or over 30
>single, long time, but is gladly used as a fuck hole for Chad making her believe she deserves to marry someone like that
>either white and overweight or third generation or more minority, never immigrants themselves
>never STEM graduates and almost always have particular views of STEM graduates
This is a crypto luddite feminist supremacy movement with obvious Marxist undertones, it's actually the scourge of society. And they're always the same. There's always sexual frustration involved. They're always worst to the educated or attractive.

You say it's just a piece? I say it's the pie, male cucks know they're cucks, they're just too nihilistic to care and defer their judgements to feminists.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.