[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brazil

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Globalization should be only a Brazilian thing. Our culture is to be global, to huehuefy every single race and racemix without regrets and simply enjoy life in our heavenly country with heavenly nature. We should be loved by the entire world and be proud of our national culture which is the true melting pot of every single culture worldwide. Rest of the world Stop appropriating our culture, or at least trying to, since you guys fail miserably at it. We should be the only ones to control the whole globe, while you stick yourselves to your own country
>>
>>135829811
UMA
>>
File: 1498453477582.png (2MB, 1496x1039px)
1498453477582.png
2MB, 1496x1039px
>>
File: 1498456474591.jpg (690KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1498456474591.jpg
690KB, 1280x853px
>>
>>135829811
>our heavenly country with heavenly nature
Doesn't that parasite that swims up your dick hole live in the Brazilian Amazon River?
>>
No, fuck off.

Recognize our native ethnic groups, and evolve them forward. We don't need more fucking ethnic groups.

Remember that we had 500 years to mix it up, and thats why we don't have retarded shit like america.
>>
>>135829811
>heavenly country
>massive amount of crime, utterly corrupt government and police, failing infrastructure is heavenly
I guess Brazilians just live in their own alternate reality.
>>
>>135829811
>Globalization should be only a Brazilian thing

Yes, it should be confined to Brazil only.
>>
>>135829811
You are missing the point anon.
Don't they ever told you that Brazil is the country of the future? It's because in the future everything will be Brazil.
>>
Brazil needs pygmies and australian aborigines for true diversity
>>
>>135831457
>massive amount of crime, utterly corrupt government and police, failing infrastructure is heavenly
You honestly believe that this isn't true to every country on earth? Happiness doesn't come from those things m8
>>
>>135829811
Maybe you're right, but surely you have to change your music.
I mean reggaeton and sort of.
It's terrible. Most annoying music in the whole fucking world.
>>
>>135832066
>You honestly believe that this isn't true to every country on earth?
Of course it isn't. How much cognitive dissonance are you dealing with?
>Happiness doesn't come from those things m8
Countries with higher standards of living have higher self-reported happiness. How are you going to be happy when you're being stabbed/robbed or the police won't even go after someone that fucked you over?
>>
>>135832752
>Countries with higher standards of living have higher self-reported happiness. How are you going to be happy when you're being stabbed/robbed or the police won't even go after someone that fucked you over?
kek, have you ever considered statistics can be a false thing and the accurate way to measure reality?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.