[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christianity is the Religion of Europeans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: cross.png (19KB, 528x600px) Image search: [Google]
cross.png
19KB, 528x600px
If you're white, you should appreciate Christianity.

Christianity built Europe. It is the driving force that caused men to dream of the heavens, write symphonies, build gigantic/ornate cathedrals, and achieve the great things of Western civilisation.

It also provided our basic moral framework, emphasising marriage and the family unit. And it provided community, bringing everybody together every Sunday.

If you revere European culture then you must acknowledge the importance of Christianity. The two are inseparable.
>>
File: john-the-baptist.jpg (204KB, 643x970px) Image search: [Google]
john-the-baptist.jpg
204KB, 643x970px
That's a step, but the real redpill is this
If you want eternal life you should become saved through faith in Jesus
>>
>>135828418
Enough with this christianity threads, Kev. They are sliding the Seth Rich threads
>>
>>135828708
I'm not sure if I believe in the afterlife. I think we probably just rot into the ground.

But I just believe Christianity is a good thing, and it provides very good moral lessons that helped Europeans to prosper for many centuries.

My grandparents were Christian - everybody was in those days. If you're white then your ancestors almost certainly were too - and it provided them with hope in times of darkness. That's why you should appreciate the importance of Christianity to YOUR own existence, and to Western culture as a whole (from which Christianity is inseparable - practically all of the great achievements of European culture, in music, art, architecture, philosophy, and even science, were made by Christians, and often directly influenced by Christianity).
>>
>>135828759
I don't know who "Kev" is. Also stop banging on about Seth fucking Rich, I don't give a fuck about crazy fucking conspiracy theories that are obviously false.
>>
>>135829374
Yeah, okay Kev. Why don't you go spam some more catholicuck nonsense on facebook
>>
File: protestantism.png (235KB, 1200x1700px) Image search: [Google]
protestantism.png
235KB, 1200x1700px
>>135829629
1) I'm not "Kev"
2) I'm not Catholic
>>
>>135829374
You seem to care about what was initially a Roman psy-ops conspiracy theory that became your religion which is obviously fake.
>>
>>135828418
Christianity is the sole reason for Europe's descent into the Dark Ages. It wasn't until people stopped believing in the jew that is the pope and we got lutheranism.
>>
>>135830210
>Christianity is the sole reason for Europe's descent into the Dark Ages.
So, not at all?
>>
>>135828418
Traditionalist Christianity is the ultimate redpill. It provides the basis for our morals and forms the backbone of traditional society and culture. The decline in western morality, culture, and Christianity are all blatantly intertwined.
>>135830210
>falling for the dark ages meme
>>
>>135829971
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>135828418
>he doesn't know cucktianity is a jewish religion and his messiah is a kike on a stick
>>
>>135829239
If you see the inherent moral value of Christianity you ought to read the Bible yourself and assess the theology

That moral value only came in your grandparent's day because they believed it. Atheistic moral relativism demonstrably leads to an amoral society, as it sounds like you're aware
>>
>>135828418
Daily reminder that pagans are scum and should be put to death.
>>
File: Kölner_Dom_um_1900.jpg (1MB, 2000x1510px) Image search: [Google]
Kölner_Dom_um_1900.jpg
1MB, 2000x1510px
>>135830069
If you're white then it was the religion of your ancestors. It's the religion that built Western civilisation. If you care about white people, Europeans, and our culture, then by default you must at least APPRECIATE the significance of Christianity in creating this culture.
>>
>>135830210
>Christianity is the sole reason for Europe's descent into the Dark Ages.
No, the fall of the Roman Empire was responsible for that.

>It wasn't until people stopped believing in the jew that is the pope and we got lutheranism.
Yeah, and Lutheranism is still a form of Christianity you fucking idiot.

In fact that's one of the great things about Christianity - it developed and evolved with the times. People believed in their own versions of it. This is good - it allowed for development and progress. Perhaps this is why the Middle East is not very developed - because their religion simply didn't develop enough.

Your fucking country was founded by Christians Tyrone, and it's always been basically a Christian country. I'm not saying you should be a Christian, but you must at least appreciate that without Christianity, your country wouldn't exist, and neither would you.
>>
>>135828418
>the driving force that caused men to dream of the heavens write symphonies, build gigantic/ornate cathedrals, and achieve the great things of Western civilisation
Nah I think they would've done that regardless. Christianity is only worth a damn because it got European-ized, not hte other way around.
>>
>>135830637
1) Your country wouldn't exist without Christianity
2) YOU wouldn't exist without Christianity - yes, YOU (assuming you're white. If you're brown then fuck you.)
3) Christianity is literally a breakaway from Judaism you fucking moron
4) Jesus was literally the original goy, which was why the Jews killed him. Christianity is a REBELLION from Judaism. You fucking moron.
>>
>>135833695
>Nah I think they would've done that regardless.
Completely and utterly FALSE. You cannot extricate the religion from the culture. You simply can't. They are effectively the same thing.

Every culture around the world has had religious beliefs. Whether they believe in one god, or multiple gods - whatever. They ALL had religious beliefs of some form or another - atheism is a very new development in human history.

So no, we wouldn't have had any of the development that Europe experienced without Christianity. It was a necessary component for building European culture.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.