[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Plea: Save comics from SJW freaks.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0156.jpg (149KB, 575x575px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0156.jpg
149KB, 575x575px
I'm a lurker. An unimportant shitheel. But I am also an artist, and love comics. The SJW infestation is corrupting the industry because of pussy-pass diversity hires.

Look, I know I've no right to ask you guys anything. But like Dr. Strange coming to the terrifying horror of Dormamu, I'm asking for you guys to do your thing. Effect some kind of change. Mobilize your memefantry to the masses.

You guys do amazing work when you have a goal. I won't tell you what to do. You guys just do whatever crazy, smart, behind the scenes autist shit you do.

While I do want the SJW scourge cleared from the industry it is also important to note politics is downstream from culture. And these shitbrains are using mob tactics to silence YouTubers, and critics, and all kinds of soft-fascist bullshit who far speak against them.

To learn everything on their recent push, just look at the #MakeMineMilkshake hashtag on twitter.

Thanks for reading my dudes.
>>
>>135825486
lurk more, jizzguzzler
>>
>>135825486
Marvel comics is dying. They are going under fast, and if we brought attention to it people will just buy the comics out of spite for us. It's best just to let marvel be the cucks they really are. They know SJWism is killing their brand but are to afraid of changing anything. Go read Image Comics like a good edgy faggot like me.
>>
https://voxday.blogspot.com/2017/04/alt-hero-global-justice-initiative.html
>>
>>135825486
Did you just call yourself an "unimportant shitheel"?

Fucking hell. Single mothers not even once
>>
>>135829002
Oh wow, are you suggesting that OP has low self esteem because he had a single mom?
>>
File: mrfeels.png (344KB, 576x467px) Image search: [Google]
mrfeels.png
344KB, 576x467px
>>135825486
Maybe we have to let them die
Let them have Superman marry Batman with President Lois Lane officiating.
Then when it's used up and tossed out, when it's the worthless cheap amusement it was always meant to be, it can be fun again.
>>
did darkhorse turn into cucks or are they still alright
>>
Marvel and DC are for children anyway...if you gotta read that crap pick up Heavy Metal magazine
>>
>>135825486
the average comic fan welcomed this with open arms with your support of leftist news, politicians, entertainment, and heckling the right.
tl:dr: tough shit
>>
File: 1501558065168.jpg (57KB, 725x407px) Image search: [Google]
1501558065168.jpg
57KB, 725x407px
>>135825486
>Right wing media squads
You already said you wnhere a artist. Go make a web comic. People are staved for a non pozed media.

Stop waiting for the next hitler. Go follow your dreams!
>>
>>135830633

We can also remake it. Let it die.
>>
>>135825486
Comics have always been commie jew trash.
>>
>>135825486
M8, comics are for puccies
The old industry is dead, its corpse is paraded around by modern SJWs as they whore it out while nibbling on its rotten flesh.
Make your own comics, fuck Marvel.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.