[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scottish Parliament motion lodged to condemn far-right group

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: cap.png (534KB, 667x843px) Image search: [Google]
cap.png
534KB, 667x843px
https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/local/angus-mearns/480470/parliament-motion-lodged-to-condemn-far-right-groups-angus-propaganda-drive/

Archived version: http://archive.is/ArFju

>Right wing Vanguard Britannia’s flurry of propaganda activity included putting up posters and fliers in Arbroath to convince people to support their cause.

>The group has blamed Jews for being responsible for “pushing non-white immigration into white countries” and calls for the immediate ban on all immigration from countries “that are not European or of European descent”.

>North East Scotland Conservative MSP Liam Kerr lodged a motion in parliament to condemn the group and reiterate the UK and Scotland “value a free, open and tolerant society which welcomes people of any background or faith”.

>He said: “The extremist propaganda that Vanguard Britannia has been distributing is recent days is appalling, and it’s no wonder that Angus residents were so angered to see it in their area.
“There is no place in Scottish society for groups such as this, and as representatives in the Scottish Parliament I felt it was important that we sent out a message that we would not tolerate their views.

They named the Jew and now this happens. Really makes you think.
>>
File: leaflet.jpg (113KB, 538x323px) Image search: [Google]
leaflet.jpg
113KB, 538x323px
The leaflet in question
>>
nigger
>>
>>135823612
So there's no room in Scottish society for diversity of ideas. Why doesn't it scare the hell out of people and rally them when government starts talking that way?
>>
>>135827582
Years and years of conditioning to hate everyone yet wanting everyone to do the work for you.
>>
>>135823612
>There is no place in Scottish society for groups such as this
That's a disgusting and vicious threat, I hope they are willing to stand by that threat when push comes to shove. I'd love the people to see what happens when you allow zealots to make threats without repercussion, it only leads in one direction.
>>
File: europe (2).jpg (111KB, 573x820px) Image search: [Google]
europe (2).jpg
111KB, 573x820px
>concert of little girls blown to bits
>fight far right groups
>>
>>135829343
You're missing a step, it goes like this.

>concert of little girls blown to bits
>sing about getting fucked so hard you can't walk as a way of celebrating the lives of the now dead children
>fight far right groups
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.