[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

African Colonization

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: muh breadbasket.jpg (55KB, 506x552px) Image search: [Google]
muh breadbasket.jpg
55KB, 506x552px
>go to Africa
>buy cheap house in gated community
>get fellow whites to join in
>use work ethic to raise property value
>create white hub in Africa
>repeat
Why is /pol/ not on this? We could be getting back at these people, while also technically helping them. But where in Africa?
>South Africa
There's gonna be a race war there soon, time for death squads, not HOAs
>Zimbabwe
>Ghana
Potentialy place, not bad
>Nigeria
Not too sure

What does /pol/ think?
>>
>>135822405
>move to africa
>someone dies of aids
>invaders must have cursed us, death upon them
>end up as a shrunken head
>>
>>135822405
>We could be getting back at these people
Yeah that will teach Africans to stay in their own continent.

Pray tell what have Africans done to white people?
>>
>>135823284
Nothing, if you haven't noticed /pol/ is full of retards
>>
File: 1501562051024.gif (464KB, 1260x1179px) Image search: [Google]
1501562051024.gif
464KB, 1260x1179px
>>135822405
>Not starting on an island and colonizing other uninhabited islands in the vicinity.

Go back to Europe snow monkey.
>>
File: Empire of Dust.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Empire of Dust.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>135822405
Just do as the Chinese do anon
>start a business that extracts the resources from Africa
>in exchange the Africans get jobs and the infrastructure that was required to extract the resources
>leave when your job is done, having made your nation and company a much richer place
>>
>>135822405
There are already 1 billion africans, in 50 years they will be 4 billion since they still have 5 or 6 kids per woman. You will lose the demographic race.
>>
>be /pol/
>hate civic nationalism but love rhodesia
you faggots never make sense
>>
>>135822405
>go to Africa
>buy property
>work hard and build it up and make it nice
>they want it so government confiscates it from in the name of something like social justice redistribution of rich white people's wealth or so on. and you and you'd be very lucky to get out of the country unscathed.
>>
>>135823593
H-He's fast!
>>
>>135822405
Literally Nambia is the best place
>>
>>135823149
fpbp
>>
>>135824390
>apartheid
>civnat

pick one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM_0hRTSiA
>>
File: isis_fighters.jpg (211KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
isis_fighters.jpg
211KB, 620x412px
>>135822405
I am armed and more intelligent compared to you subhu-
>>
File: rsz_xi_sa_1.jpg (85KB, 960x451px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_xi_sa_1.jpg
85KB, 960x451px
>>135822405
Because without a government backing you up you will be robbed or invaded.
African governments are too unstable, and you aren't a Chinese.
>>
>>135827436
I'd go with Equatorial Guinea - small population, island with small land enclave, OIL MONEY.
>>
>>135822405
I've been saying this for a while, we should ship all the Africans to North America and take over their continent and fix it up for ourselves. They can have all this existing infrastructure and then we can laugh as they destroy it (while we build something better). I say we build a real Kekistan.
>>
>>135822405
You my be able to win against the niggers in America when they are 13% of the population, but you have no hope against 99.9% niggers. You may be smarter, better prepared, have better weapons and be more well nourished but they will defeat you through sheer numbers and you know it.
>>
>>135822405

Have you seen what African blacks do to whites?

Good luck with that.
>>
Why take over Africa when we can work on retaking formerly white cities like Detroit?
>>
File: Desert.png.jpg (173KB, 1116x659px) Image search: [Google]
Desert.png.jpg
173KB, 1116x659px
>>135830771
look at all this open land 5 mins from city center? It'd be super easy and cheap
>>
Ghana seems alright, Friendly with almost all countries including European ones.
>>
>>135822405
Most African countries will force you to have a majority African partner in "your business". You cough up the money, you do all the work and they take more than half. That's why it's hard to do business in Africa, not to mention the overall corruption. You'd be better off going to an abandoned village in Europe, there are tons and even some communities will give you a house if you repair it from your own pocket, or some other shit.

You can work in e-business for money and you're good to go.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/18/italy-is-giving-away-over-100-castles-for-free--theres-only-one-catch.html
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.