[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you most smarter than Neil deGrasse Tyson?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: tyson.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
tyson.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>
The answer is no.
>>
What is this thread
>>
>>135821216

considering he's a stupid ass nigger token, yah, fuck off
>>
No, he has a phd in astrophysics.
>>
>>135821447
>In the course of his thesis work, he observed using the 0.91 m telescope at the Cerro Tololo Inter-American Observatory in Chile, where he obtained images for the Calán/Tololo Supernova Survey[25][26][27] helping to further their work in establishing Type Ia supernovae as standard candles. These papers comprised part of the discovery papers of the use of Type Ia supernovae to measure distances, which led to the improved measurement of the Hubble constant[28] and discovery of dark energy in 1998.[29][30] He was 18th author on a paper with Brian Schmidt, a future winner of the 2011 Nobel Prize in Physics, in the study of the measurement of distances to Type II Supernovae and the Hubble constant.[31]
Show us your resume
>>
>>135821372
It's called a slide thread.
>>
Slide thead
>>
>>135821674
I'm not black, so I don't get those opportunities.
>>
>>135821856
Nice excuse. Impressive.
>>
>>135821674
Every science grad student does work set out for them by their superiors. They get co-author credit on papers that way, too.
>>
>>135821216
I actually like neil smoke de grasse tyson, if you actually bother to take a look, tv appearance and non tv appearance is largely different. Thats how it is with tv most of the time, specially with science.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 580x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 580x464px
>>135821216
He truely is the intellectual of our time.
>>
>>135821515
You can't feed your family with theoretical mumbo jumbo
>>
>>135823346
Wtf he is rich.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 564x564px
>>135821216
He is a Huge fast talking Fraud!!!!
Pseudo science and fake space mouthpiece. Throw in M kaku also the kaku is more sincere but still fake. I was most disappointed in M kaku i used to listen to him and liked him until i stopped listening what i was told and started looking for only the truth. It's mind boggling how we have been taken. Kids, you need to wake up.
>>
IQ is just a number
>>
File: 1500513189780.png (54KB, 251x257px) Image search: [Google]
1500513189780.png
54KB, 251x257px
>>135821216
What does he even do?
>>
>>135824113
>I can literally see the reflective mirror and limit of your angular resolution.
>>
>>135821216
more* smarter
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.