[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate far left goons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0549.jpg (113KB, 647x647px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0549.jpg
113KB, 647x647px
I don't hate them for their opinions.

They are venial, mendacious, moralistic, shamelessly hypocritical incredibly arrogant and obscene, but yet they're considered the "good guys" just because they wear a gay pride pin on their backpack or something. They MUST be on the winning side no matter what. Because tolerance.

They don't even understand that, based on their own critical theory, they are the ones in positions of power. They have an oligopoly on nearly every facet of American life--academia, entertainment, NGOs, certain apparatuses of the federal government, and the mainstream media.
>>
>>135819696
you just described conservitards.
>>
>>135819874

I forgot to add, they justify violence against civilians.
>>
>>135819696
They are irredeemable. Grant no quarter.
>>
File: yeah boiii.jpg (108KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
yeah boiii.jpg
108KB, 1024x768px
>>135819696
>They are venial, mendacious, moralistic, shamelessly hypocritical incredibly arrogant and obscene

you'll feel right at home on /pol/ then
>>
>>135820205

There's a certain smug, hateful arrogance that is so strong, it emanates from their self-perceived righteousness. It is palpable.

>MUH NAZIS

I don't care about interracial cuckold LARPers
>>
>>135819874

Nice try, libtard.

You people are the fucking worst of humanity, purely nigger-tier human excrement.

You fucktards don't even WANT the shit you always push on the rest of society, it's just your self-loathing and disdain for success that makes you want to see the world burn so some mental defect can dance around with his severe penis claiming to be a "woman".

I hope judgment day comes and I get to watch you all go straight to hell for eternity. At that time, I'll high-five Jesus and can exit this world happily.
>>
>>135819874
"nah uh that's you guys!!."
>>
File: KYS Scout..gif (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
KYS Scout..gif
2MB, 800x450px
>>135819874
FPWP
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.