[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tick-fucking-TOCK: Democrats WINNING Statewide races in TRUMP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article164627717.html

Tick-tock, skinheads.

The big blue tsunami is coming.

No, it cannot be stopped.

Remember 2006? Yeah. This will be ten times bigger.

Like, we'll have the votes in Congress to ram through single payor and override Presidential vetoes bigger.

Like, we'll pass taxes just for rich white males to fix the gross inequality pantshitters deny.

Like, the Republican Party will be absolutely gutted for a whole generation bigger.

Like, we will tear down the Washington monument and build a new one to Obama bigger.

Like, we may just fucking bomb Crimea and demand its return to Ukraine to get back a little of our own for Putin HACKING our election bigger.

Like, we may just put the entire Donald Buttfuck family in pound-me-in-the-ass prison, including his hooker wife and the little boy bigger.

Like, we may just do the same to Hannity, Rush, Jones, and every conspiritard far right radio fuck bamboozling rural retards with fake news bigger.

Like, we will repeal the Second Amendment and replace it with whatever the fuck we want bigger.

Like, 4chan as you know it will be gone. Forever GAGGED by hate speech laws that will make 99% of the racist horseshit here on a daily basis a Federal fucking offense bigger.

Like, we may just go down the line, impeaching every fuckface Republican who ever kissed up to orange shitface, and make Hillary the President anyway bigger.

Like, we may just do whatever the fuck we want, how we want, when we fucking want, and we may never give the nationalist-liberetardian right a shot at a fair election again. Because now we damn sure realize the fucking consequences when we lose, and Republican asshats try to KILL PEOPLE bigger.

Strap yourselves in, sweetie.

The sledgehammer is high over your heads right now, but by this time next year, you WILL hear the air sizzle as it drops.

We will laugh. You will scream. Trump's America will die, die, die.
>>
>>135812193
whew what a faggot. you took the time to type that out so you will feel better when the DNC is jail?
>>
>>135812193
>Like
>Like
>Like
Said the increasingly nervous faggot for the 100th time
>>
File: 1500875999309.jpg (33KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500875999309.jpg
33KB, 360x360px
>>135812193
>>
File: 1491255072488.jpg (65KB, 776x559px) Image search: [Google]
1491255072488.jpg
65KB, 776x559px
>>135812193
>The big blue tsunami is coming.
All us Drumphkins are so scared.
>>
File: Hillary Violet Ultraviolent.jpg (118KB, 431x413px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Violet Ultraviolent.jpg
118KB, 431x413px
>>135812491

Yes, babydick. Donald Shitface is now under 40% approval in far right polls, yet it's Democrats who will go to jail.

Sure.

Look, I know having a smaller than average dick completely fucks with your ability to reason. But I'm officially losing my patience.

There will be no mercy for pantshitters soon. If the orange fuck won't leave peacefully and we have mass demonstrations, we will be sure to take a detour to every known pantshitter home with torches.

We will hold your autistic ass down and force you to watch your anime figurines get smelted into a giant puddle. We will make you scream Black Lives Matter, loudly and clearly, before Muslim fists bring you sweet oblivion.
>>
>>135813702
ok I know this is shitty bait. but you and your cuck army wouldn't even get out of town let alone make it to my house. who was that presidential candidate that the army loves again? do some more pushups and practice in your apartment with airsoft you weasely flouride bitch.
>>
File: 1500692242197.png (175KB, 384x390px) Image search: [Google]
1500692242197.png
175KB, 384x390px
>>135812193
>GAGGED by hate speech laws
Rifles will gag the throats of your compatriots, and jackboots will cave in your skulls.
>>
File: hillary_for_prison.jpg (684KB, 3200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
hillary_for_prison.jpg
684KB, 3200x1800px
When will these bitter Democrats realise they lost because they rigged their own primaries for a crooked cunt with loads of baggage?

YOU LOST, DEAL WITH IT! Enough of this "resist" crap distributed by the Hollywood parrots, you're just embarrassing the whole country.
>>
Lel I know you're shitty bait, but do you really think that people won't just execute every known SJW and BLM member if you try some stupid shit?
>>
File: 1501039029152.jpg (29KB, 374x378px) Image search: [Google]
1501039029152.jpg
29KB, 374x378px
OPs a fag
>>
>>135813702
i cant tell if this is satire or you this is the average mentality of a die hard Hillary supporter

>checks file names

yeah its satire
>>
>m-muh illegal votes

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...
>>
>>135813702
>force you to watch your anime figurines get smelted into a giant puddle.

You motherfucker
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.