[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/WW3/ World War 3 General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Who's fighting and how is it going to start
>>
you forgot to color germany and sweden green
>>
>>135810946
I would have colored green it belgium but I dont consider it a real country that is independent from France and Netherlands
>>
>>135810327
Probably on the pacific islands, and Israel is going to start it but no country will realize that
>>
>>135810327
Why is Syria red you retard, they are full of sandniggers.
>>
US + NATO vs. Russia + CSTO

Starts in Syria after a ceasefire collapse, Russia shoots down a US jet
>>
File: IMG_20170731_215804.jpg (137KB, 1024x1146px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170731_215804.jpg
137KB, 1024x1146px
>>135810327
There will be no more great wars. There's no need for them anymore. But don't worry, they'll fuck us up another way. Take a look at Europe. There is a white genocide going on and no one gives a shit.
>>
>>135810327
Honestly instead of a full blown out war I expect it to be an unironic meme/ideological/cultural war with thousands of self contained conflicts spawning from it, not unlike the Cold War
>>
>>135812551
The Alawite government sided with the good guys. Its in their blood, their ancestors aided the crusaders.
They also annexed Lebanon and propped up the Maronites.
>>
>>135813349
They sided with Iran you retard. And no they didn't prop up the Maronites, they fought against them. The Maronite Christians were propped up by Israel, while Iran and Syria supported the Muslims.
>>
>>135810327
When you lengthen the leash on Krauts and let them have their own army, they'll start chimping out again. It's a sure thing, sadly. More so because they'll be like 50% Muslim in next 100 years, if not less.
>>
>>135816104
I mean, I know they have their own forces now, but they're still controlled
>>
>>135816095
This is a future where they end up siding with Russia instead of Iran.
Also they actually intervened in favor of Maronites in the past
>>
the fuck? why would albanians be fighting with the muslim side? kill yourself OP we aren't durkas
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.