[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American hoe beaten like a bitch, muthafucka

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: the_weak_should_fear_the_strong.jpg (83KB, 759x334px) Image search: [Google]
the_weak_should_fear_the_strong.jpg
83KB, 759x334px
>American white hoe in a relationship with a dindu
>Nog gets bored of ficki-ficki the white bitch and decides to avenge his ancestors for the hundreds of years of slavery
>He takes her to his female black friends and they kick her ass, tie her up, cut her hair and write their names on her forehead
>Now the bitch is scared of even leaving home

Whitey cucked once again. Pic and video related (it only lasts 1 minute)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o06wml8OIoU
>>
File: willis.jpg (18KB, 292x245px) Image search: [Google]
willis.jpg
18KB, 292x245px
>>135809456
The white hoe tells that now she has to sleep at her mother's side. Pic and video related (it only lasts 2 minutes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDnfi9jIwMI
>>
toll paid
>>
>>135809708
most american whites dont race mix. in the midwest at least. That bitch is still speaking like a nigger too. shes the president of the future single mothers club in her highschool.
>>
i spit on the white men who brought nigger savages to america, they sold out their race for some shekels
>>
BURN THE COAL = PAY THE TOLL
>>
This girl was in the news again recently - she was throwing herself a 'gender reveal party', it ended up being shot up and she catches one to the leg, claims to have lost baby as a result, cops come out and say she wasn't even pregnant. She's just a trashy lunatic.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/local/colerain/2017/07/17/mother/483867001/
>>
>>135811897
Apparently, she found a white beta
>>
File: willis2.jpg (27KB, 232x362px) Image search: [Google]
willis2.jpg
27KB, 232x362px
>>135812441
Pic related
>>
>>135812498
>that belly is a combination of fat and turds
>>
File: 1488920481973.jpg (929KB, 840x3733px) Image search: [Google]
1488920481973.jpg
929KB, 840x3733px
these r the liberal white people that r to stupid literally to see how savage blacks still n forever will b
>>
>>135809456
Burn the coal. Pay the toll.

She deserves a bullet.
>>
slaughter the coons
>>
burn coal
Pay the toll
>>
File: Cia helicopter rides.jpg (402KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cia helicopter rides.jpg
402KB, 1200x900px
>>135809456
>Chilean flag
I bet you voted for Beatriz you fucking faggot
>>
>>135812892

same could be said about europe and whites

its a tradegy what tribalism does, eh? You won't blame your own
>>
>>135811539
This.

Lazy fatasses who didn't want to farm
>>
>>135809456
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnYvpfbnBik
so rational people wow
>>
>>135811539
Jews, not whites
>>
>>135809456

Jason, we been over this before. Stop making these threads you fucking moron
>>
Awww

cute little white wimminz :3
>>
this is like 3 years old btw
>>
>>135815014
well within your right to shoot that fucking chimp in the face when the first rock hit your house. I dont play that shit. fucking nigger would have gotten killed fucking with me like that.
>>
BURN THE COAL = PAY THE TOLL
>>
>>135809456
Nice.
>>
>>135811539
Your oldest ally did it. Suck it limey.
>>
it's from 2015
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.