[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Seth Rich investigatro lawsuit doesn't make sense

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: seth.jpg (126KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
seth.jpg
126KB, 780x780px
https://youtu.be/caXrXq4RuGI

This lawsuit from Rod Wheeler over the Seth Rich story makes no sense. There is a video of him on Fox 5 DC making the statements he claims were falsified. He's also suing for racial discrimination. The entire lawsuit suggests a deep rooted conspiracy that the Trump administration wrote this entire narrative with Fox and somehow Wheeler was completely innocent but that doesn't pass the test.
>>
>>135806605

but he appeared on hannity's show a long time ago with the story..
>>
>>135806829
It doesn't make sense. Either he was lying then, or he's lying now. If he was part of some great conspiracy to make a fake news story, why is he coming out now?
>>
>>135806605
no sense
>>
just
>>
>>135806605
Trump did it to implicate perfectly innocent Hillary. The courts will prove as much.

IMPEACH NAO!
>>
Justice is coming
>>
Someone has dirt on him. He's definitely getting blackmailed or threatened to bury this

Don't let it die, this means they're hiding something
>>
>>135807168

he actually changed his story after the first interview with the local DC fox affiliate, then went on Hannity to "clarify" what he meant, then not 24 hours later he was singing a different tune. Then he was interviewed by George Webb a week later and suggested his original comments were correct.

at some point fox put out an article on it and then the DNC lawyers got involved. I'm unsure of the exact time frame of all of this, but it seems like Wheeler's comments to people actually interviewing him have been somewhat consistent. whereas the "official" statements by him and his attorney and the Rich family's DNC fixer are what is contradicting those earlier statements.

Now we have a grand conspiracy alleged in a civil lawsuit. Which if you read the document it's almost entirely fabricated nonsense.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.