[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I raise my sperm count?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: HEALTH-SPERM-C.jpg (178KB, 992x2164px)
HEALTH-SPERM-C.jpg
178KB, 992x2164px
Give me some insight so I can compete with the Chads and Tyrones who are being feminized.
>>
>>135800834
Don't be a fatass and eat healthy well rounded meals.
>>
>>135800963
super male vitality.

>don't be a cuck
>>
not politics, >>>/bant/
>>
>>135800834
start drinking Mountain Dew and place shoulder warmers on your balls nightly. The sperm likes the Yellow 5 and it actually raises sperm counts, and the warmth is like turning your ball sack into an incubator - producing extra strong swimmers.

GL'ANON!
>>
Ultra omega red/black pill coming here.

Life is an equation with central control. Guess what? Humans aren't the central control.

Did you really think that we are the top of the chain we we can't even control our simple internal body processes?

Nature has decided its our time to go, and thus we shall. This will hit all races equally. Humanity has failed and nature is returning us to the Earth.
>>
25mgs of clomiphene citrate per day.

Clomiphene is a selective estrogen receptors modulator. It is a competitive antagonist for the estrogen receptors. It attaches, does nothing, and blocks estrogen from reaching the receptors.

In males, estrogen is created by operation of the aromatase enzyme, which converts testosterone to estradiol. When the body perceives that estrogen is low, it's solution is to create more testosterone.

The hypothalamus releases gonadatropin releasing hormone, which stimulates the pituitary gland to produce both luteinizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone.

They are released in tandem. Luteneizing hormone stimulates the tested to produce testosterone. Follicle stimulating hormone stimulates sperm production.

What is the matter goy? Not willing to do what it takes to defeat the Jews polluting your food and water with xenoestrogens to progressively make men infertile?
>>
>>135800834
you can't its too late friend, the cells which incubate sperm are formed while you are in the womb and dictate your sperm count
>>
>>135800834
Go commando. Seriously. It lowers the temperature down there a few degrees which is great for sperm production. My wife and I have two sons, both were conceived within a month of starting attempts.
>>
>>135800834
>sleep 8+ hours
>eat well lots of green vegetables and some meat
>no processed foods
>lift and some cardio
>no stress
>be under 50
>no fap
>no soap
>no pillow
>cold shower
>>
>>135802114
moar!
death to all semites!
>>
File: 1499240012194.jpg (2MB, 4000x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1499240012194.jpg
2MB, 4000x6000px
>>135802114
How do I get ahold of clomiphene?
>>
>>135803308
what does a cold shower do?
>>
>>135806566
Raises test
>>
>>135806694
What makes cold water raise your test though?
>>
>>135806841
When you balls shrink back because it's cold, they go into test producing mode.
>>
>>135801484
Don't do this.
>>
File: ScreenShot_20170801185125.png (51KB, 783x539px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot_20170801185125.png
51KB, 783x539px
>>135807335
I'm off to freeze my balls off.
>>
>>135800834

Sups like:
Tribulus
Maca
L-Argnin / L-Lycin
Lecitin
Zinc
DHEA

Lean meat chicken-fish-seafood-beef-pork
vegtable brocoli, celery, parsley, chili
>>
>>135807335

This sounds like something Ken M would say, but I'm not a doctor so I can't dispute it.
>>
>>135807335

Dipping my balls into liquid nitrogen, will post results
>>
>>135801409
You're a fucking retard my man
>>
>>135800834
Just drink a lot of mountain dew all day long. And put heat pads in your underwear all the time.
>>
>>135801484
I should have read this whole thread before I posted. Great minds think alike.
>>
>>135800834
Ultra super alt Reich white national white pill coming through!
If you want to unleash your utmost alpha you're gonna need to travel to the plains of Africa and chase down the tallest negro of the serenghetti. You will then need to subdue him with your strength and suck him off. This is the important part here, he must be calm as you suck him off because any Andrenaline pumping through his system will taint his cum. If you can manage to make him cum in your mouth as you keep him calm , you will then keep the cum in your mouth until you get the fresh blood of a gazelle. Then you will chase the negro cum with the blood of the gazelle and the third Reich will rise!!
>>
>>135802114
Is this hard to get a script for from a doc?
>>
>>135800834
stop fapping
>>
>>135812898
This
>>
>>135800834
Lift weights, do high intensity cardio, eat whole foods, and don't ejaculate more than once a week. This raised my T-levels, but I'm not sure about sperm count.
>>
>>135813300
Do you know by how much it raised your free/total levels? I'm at 400ng :(
>>
Eggs n orange juice, mix that shit, superman load
>>
>>135800834
Drink your sperm. It will come out stronger the second time around.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.