[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BANNON HAS BEEN WARNED!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: screenshot-2425982.jpg (160KB, 960x472px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-2425982.jpg
160KB, 960x472px
HE'S SAFE FOR NOW
>>
>>135784808
But the jew gets a free pass because he's family.
>>
>>135784808
How do these leaks continue ?
>>
File: 4d6.gif (4KB, 452x523px) Image search: [Google]
4d6.gif
4KB, 452x523px
>>135789063
i wonder
>>
>>135789200
Why would kushner leak information from his own administration?
>>
this is ridiculous the only reason there's infighting is because of the Jew
>>
File: 1491960947071.png (3MB, 1080x1555px) Image search: [Google]
1491960947071.png
3MB, 1080x1555px
>>135784808
If Bannon goes, Trump loses my vote 2020
>>
>>135785020

Whether you want to accept it or not, Bannon HAS been responsible for a lot of the in-fighting. If you have disagreements, talk about it inside. Don't pick fights, name-call and leak/smear to publications.

Even Stepher Miller is getting along with others.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/21/steve-bannons-disappearing-act-240778

>Bannon’s internal retreat has coincided with distance from other White House aides — most surprisingly Miller, a personal and ideological ally of many years. The two are “no longer working together in any substantive way,” according to a top White House aide.

>Miller has followed a divergent path, integrating himself into the White House’s staff and building a strong relationship with less-ideological figures like McMaster and Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, with whom he has developed an increasingly close relationship as the two have collaborated on dozens of presidential speeches and policy initiatives.
>>
>>135790824
Archive
https://archive.is/q0ITW
>>
>>135789063
>>135789416

It's most likely people like Kellyanne Conway. Senior advisers who are in the "know", but speak to the media in exchange for favorable coverage or more airtime.
>>
>>135790485

lmao keep blaming Kushner who hasn't had a real impact on any policy

Scaramucci was right about his Bannon comments. Bannon may be right on ideas, but he's using Trump to build himself up as an opportunist. Look at the Time cover and the new book.
>>
>>135784808
>kelley has the ability to fire /ourguy/
kek
>>
>>135784808
Tapper has been 100% WRONG with every single one of his "sources"
>>
>>135790701

Miller and Sessions are still there. Plus Trump was doing well during the campaign on populist themes before Bannon ever step foot on his campaign
>>
Bannon is Barron from the future. He knows how Jared will betray his sister and loathes him for it.
>>
>>135784808
>been warned

hahahahaaa

isn't this the second time bannon has supposedly been "almost fired"?
I'm starting to think this is just more fake news
>>
>>135784808
If they ever fire Bannon before Jared, the Trump legacy is over.

Don't get me wrong, Trump's the fucking President. He can fire Bannon anytime he wants. But he damn well better fire Jared first if he expects the masses to accept it.
>>
uhh, i'm checking jake tapper's twitter and i'm not seeing this tweet
>>
File: 1500348553900.png (100KB, 258x330px) Image search: [Google]
1500348553900.png
100KB, 258x330px
What the fuck are Jared and Ivanka doing in the
WH anyways... What's their role and purpose?
>>
>How do these leaks continue ?
How is this a leak? He just makes this shit up and calls it "sources"
>>
>>135791970

Jared - tech shit and Israel/Palestine shit

Ivanka - token women's shit and helping with jobs programs and human trafficking stuff

They literally are in charge of pet projects. idk why people keep thinking they are affecting policy or anything.
>>
>>135791551
Session's days seemed numbered.
>>
So instead of kicking out the kike and that whore of a daughter, he threatens Bannon.
Fuck you JewSA!
>>
>>135789416
Are you fucking serious? He's a Jew. It's what they do. They demanded their very own messiah be killed on the cross. Yet still when he suffered and conquered their demands, and rose to become the single most important individual of the past 2000 years, they remain butthurt. Because they're just weren't enough sheckles.

Know this, and you know the Jewish psyche.
>>
>>135790701
this
If Bannon goes then fuck trump
he can go suck kike cock without me.
>>
File: d6f.jpg (28KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
d6f.jpg
28KB, 600x579px
>>135789416
genetics?
>>
i when the shilling gets heavy on here cuz it means those fuckers are scared
>>
>>135790701
Seeya at the polls.
>>
>>135789063
Kushner is the leaker.
>>
Inb4 the inevitable Trumpcucks "wtf I always hated Bannon"
>>
so early february is reported and Imran loses his access to the House IT systems. he and his wife know they're basically fucked at this point.

in march of 2017 imran's wife runs to the schools their kids are at and yanks them out to go take them on a flight to pakistan via a connection in Qatar. The feds stop and inspect person/property, finding out she has over $10K in cash on her person, food, clothing, and household goods. basically it's obvious she's running. they let her go and note that she has a ticket to come back to the US in September 2017, but they know it's highly unlikely she or the kids will ever return to the US.

Imran in the meantime is getting paid but his access is suspended, he knows his wife got caught on the way out. he buys a flight in mid-July, several weeks out. when he goes to take the flight, he is stopped and arrested on the basis of the misrepresentation to get the loan.

so basically
>guy is massively overpaid along with brothers to do basic IT work when other staffers aren't
>gets a loan by lying and saying a property is his primary residence instead of a rental property because the credit union he goes to won't issue home equity loans against rental property
>as soon as he gets the HELOC loan money, he wire transfers it and other money out of the country
>days later, the government realizes that people are leaking data. Imran and his two brothers lose access, but Imran is kept on payroll
>wife runs away under highly suspicious circumstances with $12K in cash on her person
>Imran Awan himself tries to run but the government sees this and chooses to arrest him instead.

Literally so fucking dumb. I can't wait for more details on all the shit they did to hit the fan.
>>
>(((Kushner))) and (((Ivanka))) vs Bannon
Fire the kikes... in an oven.
>>
>>135784808
WHERE'S THE FUCKING WALL?
>>
>>135792960
Go give your dog a blowjob, leaf
>>
>>135784808
All of these fagotty newscucks claiming to know palace intrigue is really annoying
>>
if anyone fucks with bannon, they're fucking with us
they have been warned
>>
>>135793651
Thanks, I'll pass it up the chain of command.
>>
>>135792960
It's possible for our opinion to shift on the man, especially since his behavior has shifted greatly from the election cycle. He's going around doing stories talking about raising taxes and shit, that's a bad look to go off message for your own recognition.
>>
>>135784808
Let me explain.

The white house had a problem with an ineffective chief of staff. Everyone was running to Trump (Ivanka, Kushner, Miller, bannon, etc) instead of going through priebus. This caused too many problems.

Trump wants a strong disciplined leader that can say no to people that Trump has a hard time saying no to.

Anything else is just media speculation intended to give the perception of a weak presidency and infighting.
>>
>>135793784
>Thanks, I'll pass it up the chain of command.
You pass this. Next time Trump listens to his kike kids (((Kushner))) and (((Ivanka))) and they pull some shit like they did with that wallstreet sellout Scaramucci or the (((Ivanka))) backed Syrian attack he can be prepared for a wave of anti-Trump from his base and the kike media will eat it up.

THE VOTERS DID NOT ELECT YOUR KIKE CHILDREN!!!

"Scaramucci's hiring began to come together Thursday night, but as news of the hire began to leak, Spicer, Priebus and chief strategist Steve Bannon found themselves largely in the dark -- unaware of the President's already firm intention to tap Scaramucci for the top communications post, largely at the urging of his son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner and his daughter Ivanka Trump."

"Sean Spicer, White House press secretary, resigns"
>http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/21/politics/sean-spicer-resigns-anthony-scaramucci/index.html

"Eric Trump: Ivanka influenced Syria strike decision"
>http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/11/politics/ivanka-trump-syria-strike-influence-telegraph/index.html
>>
File: 101010101010.png (284KB, 539x539px) Image search: [Google]
101010101010.png
284KB, 539x539px
>>135784808
>Jake Tapper
He's credible source goy.
>>
>>135792228
I feel sad for Sessions. He's doing a great job on immigration, but can't muster up the courage to pull the trigger on DNC corruption.

He's either weak or compromised. Shuffle his confederate ass to DHS where it belongs.
>>
>>135794615
Thanks! I'm taking more requests on who the president is allowed to take advice from.
>>
>>135794586
Fucking this.

Imagine how annoying it is when your kids keep telling you how to do your job.
>>
>>135784808
A pretty shit attempt to make up for his fake news that Bannon would be fired from a couple of days ago.
>>
File: frog-and-scorpion.jpg (226KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
frog-and-scorpion.jpg
226KB, 1024x724px
>>135789416
it's in his nature
>>
>>135795006
>weak
>>
File: seriously niggers.jpg (118KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
seriously niggers.jpg
118KB, 550x309px
>>135784808
>>135790824

Because Jake Tapper and Politico are reliable sources.
>>
>>135784808
Fake tweet from the fake flag McMUFFIN munchers
Fucking hang ys losers
>>
fuckin bump
>>
>>135791200
The only reason anyone in the white house has a problem with Bannon is because he's actually a conservative that wants small government unlike all the corrupt fucks that run the republican party.
>>
>>135789063
>Bannon is going to get fired
>Bannon is staying put for now
Make up one story claiming something and then another claiming the opposite when the first didnt happen.
You don't need a leaker for that, faggot
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.